Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,657 members, 7,958,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

Video Of Don Jazzy And D'banj Misbehaving With A Lady After Smoking Enough SK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Don Jazzy And D'banj Misbehaving With A Lady After Smoking Enough SK (1345 Views)

2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) / Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening / 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Don Jazzy And D'banj Misbehaving With A Lady After Smoking Enough SK by Jerrygotswagg(m): 1:16am On Mar 25, 2013
Our celebrities now trying to tell us that smoking and getting high we make you sing and produce good music, I think I will try it some day....what do you think......

OKAY BYE

http://tooxclusive.com/2013/03/23/video-dbanj-and-donjazzy-jonzing/

Re: Video Of Don Jazzy And D'banj Misbehaving With A Lady After Smoking Enough SK by pilotseq: 6:45am On Mar 25, 2013
*dancin sunny bobo* frist to comment. Dats all!!! Front page plz
Re: Video Of Don Jazzy And D'banj Misbehaving With A Lady After Smoking Enough SK by PrinceNN(m): 7:02am On Mar 25, 2013
1 minute of my life I will never get back cry

1 Like

Re: Video Of Don Jazzy And D'banj Misbehaving With A Lady After Smoking Enough SK by Jerrygotswagg(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2013
pilotseq: *dancin sunny bobo* frist to comment. Dats all!!! Front page plz
u be frist to coment, is dat English or spainish "frist"
Re: Video Of Don Jazzy And D'banj Misbehaving With A Lady After Smoking Enough SK by kehinde1588(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2013
3rd 2 comment
Re: Video Of Don Jazzy And D'banj Misbehaving With A Lady After Smoking Enough SK by badmarket: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2013
Crap!
Re: Video Of Don Jazzy And D'banj Misbehaving With A Lady After Smoking Enough SK by SimonSniper(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2013
;DThis video just made my day ....awesome.... dbanj don hi
Re: Video Of Don Jazzy And D'banj Misbehaving With A Lady After Smoking Enough SK by Popowaa: 9:26am On Mar 25, 2013
Latin
Jerrygotswagg: u be frist to coment, is dat English or spainish "frist"

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Will Be Buried On The 12th / Pastor Kumuyi Offers To Resign Due To Son's Wedding Controversy / DJ Switch Emerges First GLO Xfactor Nigeria Winner; SEE Photos From The Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.