Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,565 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Can A Person Genotype Be A Cause For Failing Bank Medical Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can A Person Genotype Be A Cause For Failing Bank Medical Test (11275 Views)

Pre Employment Medical Test / Pre Employment Medical Test / Job Scam:the Vio-dvla Medical Test Payment Is A Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Person Genotype Be A Cause For Failing Bank Medical Test by Abali1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
pappythinko: Thats why i said "God's ways are trully unsearchable".. Bn brainy or intelligent has nothing to do wt the size of the head, itx just embedded. I surmise the nous(if true) u claimed(cuz its nt yet proven) dt ur folks possess ix a kinda compensation from God. No offence meant bruh.
None taken. Yes, it has not been proven.
Re: Can A Person Genotype Be A Cause For Failing Bank Medical Test by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
brain o type
Re: Can A Person Genotype Be A Cause For Failing Bank Medical Test by ronnyfam(f): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
juliet406: Just wanna know!!if one fails the medical test,will the person be contacted that he failed or not?or will they not contact the person again?(I mean the person will not hear from them again?)

If u fail the medical they won't tell u,but they will stylish reject you.that means alarm don blow.
Re: Can A Person Genotype Be A Cause For Failing Bank Medical Test by franca30(f): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
My dear, d fact dat u hv come dis far wit dem means dat God's hand rest upon u. Pls put ur trust n him nd b very prayerful.
Re: Can A Person Genotype Be A Cause For Failing Bank Medical Test by profunen(m): 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
my brother, God's ways is unsearchable o.Just pray and go for your medicals.God has taken u thus far and he knows d thought he has for u.i recently attended a bank aptitude test, passed d two stages of d interview, i was even praised and congratulated at both stages of d interview only to get a message from them dat i wasn't successful.So just relax, wat must be, must be
Re: Can A Person Genotype Be A Cause For Failing Bank Medical Test by basadenet: 11:42am On May 01, 2013
Yes it is possible. Nobody is ready to employ a liability so if you are an SS person, one can easily fail the medical test.
Re: Can A Person Genotype Be A Cause For Failing Bank Medical Test by richyblink1(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2013
The only sickness banks consider before employment is HIV and its kind.
During my intserview in one of the acquired banks, a lady was dropped because she was HIV positive years ago. More to that, my course mate back in school who is a sickler currently works with one of the new generation bank.

All your friend need is courage and determination.
Re: Can A Person Genotype Be A Cause For Failing Bank Medical Test by brighter: 6:08pm On May 01, 2013
Op pls advise ur friend that fear can kill him even before he makes any meaningful impact in life, he is SC & so wat? Many of his kind dies even before they finish secondary school yet God preserved him for a purpose. Do you know with this fear in his mind, his BP can go higher & cost him the job.
Yes his genotype can cost him the job & no company will tell him the reason for rejection, let him just go for the test & pray that is the only medical issue he has, after the test he can meet the medical director of that hospital one-on-one (pls he shld never bargain manipulation of result & never discuss that with lab attendants) and discuss the issue. The result sheet will bear the real result will the directors comment will bear SATISFACTORY (afterall genotype is never a yardstick to deny anyone job), then he should commit all to God in prayer, chances is that the HR department will see 'satisfactory' on comment sheet without going thru the result sheet and issue appointment letter. I have seen it work, it's called FAVOR
Re: Can A Person Genotype Be A Cause For Failing Bank Medical Test by Nobody: 1:48am On May 02, 2013
I know of a lady who is a zonal head in a bank now and she is SS. I'm not sure genotype tests are part of the basic tests done, if not let him not disclose it if he can avoid it. We should have laws to protect employees in this country from all these age, marital status and health discriminations.
Re: Can A Person Genotype Be A Cause For Failing Bank Medical Test by lolaluv1(f): 6:18pm On May 03, 2013
pappythinko:
Na wa o..... The fact that one would have to ponder over several yardsticks before getting a good job make it all the lore sickening.. Age, mEdicals, grade etc.. less attention given to personal abilities, capabilities n achievements. smh!

Good thing is: she got a job that recognised her potential and now she makes nothing less than 3m per annum.
She's coping wonderfully even though she's in one of the busiest departments at her workplace. She is working on her 3rd degree and has other professional certificates.
Enchantingly beautiful and all these while still under 30.

Who said SS genotypes cannot overcome adversity?
Re: Can A Person Genotype Be A Cause For Failing Bank Medical Test by fumsky002: 4:17am On May 04, 2013
Guys good morning!
I can't help but ask this question cos it's being a topic of debate: what bat pregnancy, can it make one fail medicals?
Re: Can A Person Genotype Be A Cause For Failing Bank Medical Test by juliet406(f): 4:47am On May 04, 2013
In banks?yes It will!!don't reaally know about oda organizations.
DEn mY own question goes likee dis:in medical teSt,IS it onLy blood dat dey will collect Or is urine included?
fumsky002: Guys good morning!
I can't help but ask this question cos it's being a topic of debate: what bat pregnancy, can it make one fail medicals?
Re: Can A Person Genotype Be A Cause For Failing Bank Medical Test by HRP(f): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
juliet406: In banks?yes It will!!don't reaally know about oda organizations.
DEn mY own question goes likee dis:in medical teSt,IS it onLy blood dat dey will collect Or is urine included?

blood, urine (and sometimes mantoux tests) plus chest x-ray
Re: Can A Person Genotype Be A Cause For Failing Bank Medical Test by JARUSHUB: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Genotype does not affect pre employment medicals. See this article we did on it

http://www.jarushub.com/top-diseases-that-can-make-you-fail-medicals/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In A 5-star Hotel In Uyo, Capital Of Akwa Ibom State / Urgent Vacancies @ Ibafo-mowe, Ogun State / Frank Odey's 7 Days Intensive E-Course On Job Hunt Mastery Is Loaded!!! Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.