Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary (1504 Views)

How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary / What Is Assumption Of Mary / Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 25, 2013
New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, and Entrust Him To The Protection of Mary, Their Mother in Heaven!

The New Pope Francis continued on in the tradition of the Roman Catholic church with their adulation of Mary. In the following quote from the Vatican Information Service, the new Catholic Pope desired the protection of Mary (not the Lord Jesus Christ).

“With these sentiments I ask all Jesuits to pray for me and entrust me to the loving protection of Mary, our Mother in Heaven, while, as a pledge of abundant heavenly favours, I impart with special fondness my Apostolic Blessing, which I also extend to all those who work with the Society of Jesus in their activities, benefit from their good works, and partake of their spirituality.” [Vatican City, 23 March 2013 (VIS)]

Folks that is downright scary! The Catholic Pope stated that Mary was his mother in Heaven, and I know that Catholic lingo because I also was a Roman Catholic at one time. I too prayed my “Hail Mary’s” by the hundreds, and thousands but I did not know the Lord Jesus Christ. When I was truly born again of the Spirit, I stopped praying to Mary and other “Roman Catholic saints” because the Holy Spirit of truth showed me that Jesus was the only mediator that I needed!

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; (1 Timothy 2:5)

When I read stuff like this about the Roman Catholic church it totally gives me the creeps, and I am so thankful that the Lord saved me when he did! I will say what I have been saying since I got saved . Friends there is a great delusion in the land, and most pastors will not utter a single word against the false system of Roman Catholicism. Many of those pastors are so linked up, and hooked up, with other major leaders who cavort with Rome, that they do not want to rock the boat. They do not want to ruin their “image” perhaps because they would not be invited to speak at other gatherings.

They allow their own congregations to sit in darkness regarding these things, and deprive them of important information. The Roman Catholic people need to be born again, not by being baptized as a little infant (which they teach), but by the preaching of the incorruptible word of God, which Peter spoke about!

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you. (1 Peter 1:23-25)

I believe that many of the modern day pastors are merely puppets of the modern day society. They have joined hands with Rome, and they will even declare the Catholic church to be a genuine Christian church. The only problem with that though, is that they have to totally disregard the scriptures in order to make that statement. The handwriting is on the wall and the true church is being sold down the river, by fake media hungry, and money loving preachers. Listen to this warning from Jesus Christ himself.

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. (Matthew 7:15)

Source
Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2013
Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2013
Frosbel, what's up with your Catholic itch? Honestly...
Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by Zikkyy(m): 11:05am On Mar 25, 2013
i think frosbel relocated to Rome grin

@Frosbel are you reporting from the vatican? grin
Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
I ask all NLs to pray and entrust me to the protection of my mother Mary in heaven.In Jesus name I Pray amen

3 Likes

Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by woky: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2013
[quote author=frosbel][/quote] frosbel is indeed jobless..
Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by woky: 8:22am On Mar 26, 2013
catholic til i lose my breath
Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by italo: 8:34am On Mar 26, 2013
THE FULL LETTER.

Dear Father Nicolás,
I received with great joy the kind letter you sent me, in your name and that of the Society of Jesus, on the occasion of my election to the See of Peter, in which you assure me of your prayers for me and my apostolic ministry as well as your full disposition to continue serving - unconditionally - the Church and the Vicar of Christ according to the teachings of St. Ignatius Loyola.My heartfelt thanks for this sign of affection and closeness, which I am happy to reciprocate, asking the Lord to illuminate and accompany all Jesuits, so that faithful to the charism received and following in the footsteps of the saints of our beloved Order, they may be evangelical leaven in the world in their pastoral action, but above all in the witness of a life totally dedicated to the service of the Church, the Spouse of Christ, seeking unceasingly the glory of God and the good of souls.
With these sentiments, I ask all Jesuits to pray for me and to entrust me to the loving protection of the Virgin Mary, our Mother in heaven, while as a sign of God's abundant graces, I give you the Apostolic Blessing with special affection, which I also extend to all those who cooperate with the Society of Jesus in her activities, those who benefit from her good deeds and participate in her spirituality.Francis

Of course, the lunatic would conveniently ignore the bolded.
Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by plappville(f): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2013
italo: THE FULL LETTER.

Dear Father Nicolás,
I received with great joy the kind letter you sent me, in your name and that of the Society of Jesus, on the occasion of my election to the See of Peter, in which you assure me of your prayers for me and my apostolic ministry as well as your full disposition to continue serving - unconditionally - the Church and the Vicar of Christ according to the teachings of St. Ignatius Loyola.My heartfelt thanks for this sign of affection and closeness, which I am happy to reciprocate, asking the Lord to illuminate and accompany all Jesuits, so that faithful to the charism received and following in the footsteps of the saints of our beloved Order, they may be evangelical leaven in the world in their pastoral action, but above all in the witness of a life totally dedicated to the service of the Church, the Spouse of Christ, seeking unceasingly the glory of God and the good of souls.
With these sentiments, I ask all Jesuits to pray for me and to entrust me to the loving protection of the Virgin Mary, our Mother in heaven, while as a sign of God's abundant graces, I give you the Apostolic Blessing with special affection, which I also extend to all those who cooperate with the Society of Jesus in her activities, those who benefit from her good deeds and participate in her spirituality.Francis

[size=18pt]RUBBISH[/size]
Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by italo: 9:14am On Mar 26, 2013
*1ST LADY OF THE LUNATICS NOTICED AND IGNORED*
Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by Ubenedictus(m): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2013
musKeeto: Frosbel, what's up with your Catholic itch? Honestly...
hehehe
Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by Ubenedictus(m): 9:21am On Mar 26, 2013
italo: THE FULL LETTER.

Dear Father Nicolás,

hehehe, frosbel didnt even read d letter before posting
Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 26, 2013
chukwudi44: I ask all NLs to pray and entrust me to the protection of my mother Mary in heaven.In Jesus name I Pray amen

Only God can protect you friend, Mary can do zilch , she is in a tomb waiting for the resurrection of the saints. A dead person cannot protect you , only God in his power and majesty has this ability.

2 Likes

Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 26, 2013
Ubenedictus: hehehe, frosbel didnt even read d letter before posting

You cannot pray to Jesus who is living and then pray to Mary who is dead , though she will live once again for eternity. She is indeed blessed but that is where it stops.

Mixing truth with lies is the worst kind of lie.

First of all , Mary is not in heaven, she is awaiting the resurrection of the saints.

Secondly, dead people cannot be prayed to or through, this is the stuff of necromancy and spiritualism.
Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2013
frosbel:

You cannot pray to Jesus who is living and then pray to Mary who is dead , though she will live once again for eternity. She is indeed blessed but that is where it stops.

Mixing truth with lies is the worst kind of lie.

First of all , Mary is not in heaven, she is awaiting the resurrection of the saints.

Secondly, dead people cannot be prayed to or through, this is the stuff of necromancy and spiritualism.

frosbel I greet you with the love of God through Christ our mediator with the father. ii think its about time we all discussed some of this very troubling 'teachings' dat r making d rounds. 4get for a minute dat i am catholic. do u honestly believe dat d God u serve is a God of d dead? or is dis ur own personal interpretation of what d bible teaches? i don't know about u guys but d God i serve is one of d living and not d dead. even though our bodies die, d spirit lives on.

one major implication of dat teaching is dat d soul is mortal i.e all dat is man is our physical body and after we die, everything dies until d resurrection. dis teaching is false and un-biblical.
Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2013
^^

Will discuss this a bit later today, quite busy.

Thanks.
Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by Ubenedictus(m): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2013
Calculus12:

frosbel I greet you with the love of God through Christ our mediator with the father. ii think its about time we all discussed some of this very troubling 'teachings' dat r making d rounds. 4get for a minute dat i am catholic. do u honestly believe dat d God u serve is a God of d dead? or is dis ur own personal interpretation of what d bible teaches? i don't know about u guys but d God i serve is one of d living and not d dead. even though our bodies die, d spirit lives on.

one major implication of dat teaching is dat d soul is mortal i.e all dat is man is our physical body and after we die, everything dies until d resurrection. dis teaching is false and un-biblical.
dis is wasted effort. Frosbel doesnt believe a human has a spirit that lives on after physical death.
Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by plappville(f): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
italo: *1ST LADY OF THE LUNATICS NOTICED AND IGNORED*
POPEITALO, you re insulting yourself ooo..... grin grin grin
You can even kill to defend the worship of mary's image........ grin grin grin grin
She is dead, she will wake up and live again, thats what the bible teaches, no where was it taught by the Apostles that Mary is in Heaven
This teaching distroys the gospel. I beg you to.....

[size=16pt]Wake up popeitalo!![/size]

1 Like

Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by italo: 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
*1ST LADY OF THE LUNATICS NOTICED AND IGNORED[b] AGAIN[/b]*
Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by christemmbassey(m): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
I have always maintained that the christians have no business condeming the catholic faith or the muslims etc the only thing we owe them is the gospel without which we fail as christians. The bible commissioned us to preach the GOSPEL to all NATIONS, Now the bible refer to 'christianity' as 'a holy nation', which means there are other nations like, catholic, islam, jews, hindus, budists,etc. So my brnthren lets quit this proclivity to condemn, but rather preach so that the lord can at least save some.. Remember that the ord Jesus did not come to condemn but that through him the whole might be saved. God bless.
Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2013
christemmbassey: I have always maintained that the christians have no business condeming the catholic faith or the muslims etc the only thing we owe them is the gospel without which we fail as christians. The bible commissioned us to preach the GOSPEL to all NATIONS, Now the bible refer to 'christianity' as 'a holy nation', which means there are other nations like, catholic, islam, jews, hindus, budists,etc. So my brnthren lets quit this proclivity to condemn, but rather preach so that the lord can at least save some.. Remember that the ord Jesus did not come to condemn but that through him the whole might be saved. God bless.

To speak or expose the truth is not to condemn.

To condemn means you judge people guilty of sins while offering them no hope for salvation.

If deception is not exposed, people will remain in ignorance.

We do not condemn anyone in their sins, we have no right to , rather we pray that they are all saved.
Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by christemmbassey(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2013
frosbel:

To speak or expose the truth is not to condemn.

To condemn means you judge people guilty of sins while offering them no hope for salvation.

If deception is not exposed, people will remain in ignorance.

We do not condemn anyone in their sins, we have no right to , rather we pray that they are all saved.
i was refering to those who might misunderstand ur good intention and use it to condemn others. Am with u cos i noticed ur posts are always accompanied with relavant scriptures. Bravo brother.
Re: New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary by Ubenedictus(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
Hehehe, enjoy your thread.

(1) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues N Praying In Tongues By Moshood Fayemiwo-read N Get D Truth / What Is The Difference Between Purgatory And Hell? / Criticisms Of Atheist Arguments Against the existence of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.