Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Top 7 Upcoming Bloggers From Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 7 Upcoming Bloggers From Nigeria (4720 Views)

5 Reasons Why Upcoming Bloggers Can Not Be Like Linda Ikeji / Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders / Wapmasters Or Bloggers From Abia State Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Upcoming Bloggers From Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2013
In the last few months, I have seen a lot of upcoming bloggers from Nigeria. Nigeria is a country in Western Africa. Therefore, it is fitting to have a post dedicated to the upcoming bloggers and encourage them to contribute more in the blogosphere – Editor’s Note.

New bloggers comes into the field of blogging often. Those new bloggers are called “newbie’s” while there are some who has been into the field for a period of year or more, they are known as the upcoming bloggers. In this article I would be listing upcoming bloggers from Nigeria in 2013. Please note that the list is not exhaustive. There are many other Nigerian upcoming bloggers and there is no bias in featuring only these seven bloggers.

These 7 upcoming bloggers from Nigeria are bloggers with passion and inspiration. They can be a motivation to you too. Their Twitter or Facebook links will be add below their profile. I hope you will love to get in contact with them.

1) Joseph Josylad Adediji

clip_image001

Joseph is a well know blogger from the southwest region (Lagos) of Nigeria and he is the founder at Bloggingtipstoday.com. Bloggingtipstoday.com is managed by Joseph and his friend, Tojola Bolaji. This site is known to be a great blog for blog developers.

Tojola Bolaji is the co-author of bloggingtipstoday.com.

Joseph can be a motivator to you since he has motivated his friend Tojola Bolaji and also made him the co-author of his blog.

You can Follow him on twitter @Josephadediji.

2) Kingsley Felix

Kingsley Felix

Kingsley is a talented health blogger; Felix is one of the best young health blogger from Nigeria and his site, Healthable.org, is a massive resource for anything to do with health. Are you the kind of person that loves to get information about how to treat your skin or do you need a flexible body? Kingsley covers everything about health on his blog.

You can follow him on twitter @ healthable1.

Feel free to contact him if you need his help.

3) Derek Odum

clip_image002

Derek is a well known tech blogger from Nigeria; he is the founder at techjay.com. This site is a popular technology website in Nigeria that ranks most in Nigeria. Aside been the founder at techjay.com he is also a web designer and a freelance writer.

With what Derek does he seems to be a good motivator, if you are still on the same spot since you started blogging you can contact him and he will give you some tutorials that will help you.

You can follow Derek on twitter @Xlimderek.

Feel free to contact him if you have any thing for him, or if you think he will be very helpful for you.

4) Olukule Moses

clip_image003

Olukule Moses is a popular writer who has written lot of articles for high potential blogs and upcoming blogs as well. He is also the Editor in charge of a popular tech blog in Nigeria, known as techatlast.com. The founder of techatlast has been featured in several big blogs; he is listed among the best technology bloggers. You can follow him on twitter @coolcash4live.

You can also follow Olukule on Facebook @Olumoche.

Olukule Moses can also work for you as a ghost writer or as an Editor; fell free to contact him.

5) Shehu Awwal

clip_image004

Awwal is from the south west region (Ogun) of Nigeria; he is technology geek. Awwal is the owner of awwaltechnology.com. Awwaltechnology is a technology site that offers much about technology, this site is a regular updated where you can find information about your favorite gadgets.

While interviewing Awwal, I asked him a question saying, “Who Motivated you into Blogging”? His reply was “Emmanuel Olalere”. I asked him the second question – “will you be glad to motivate others”? He said “Of course yes”.

He is a very amiable and helpful blogger. Newbies can contact him for blogging help.

You can also follow him via twitter @awwal1st.

6) Kingsley Ejike Agu

clip_image006

Kingsley is a freelancer from the southeast region (Anambra) of Nigeria. He has established a freelance blog called the theweirdproblogger.com. Theweirdproblogger is a fast growing site that teaches freelance bloggers how they can grow their blog and retain clients.

If you are interested in becoming a freelancer, you can get more info about how to start and establish your blog from Kingsley.

You can also follow him via twitter @Ejike_Agu.

7) Arthur Okonkwo

clip_image008

Arthur is a young blogger from southeast region (Anambra) of Nigeria. He happens to be a technology blogger that came into the field of blogging to motivate technology fans. He said he isn’t into blogging to make money; all he wants is to share his technology ability with the world which he found blogging as the only means for him to get across to people.

He is the founder at cyberwebkit.com; you can also follow via twitter @Cyberwebkit

If you have that same motive you can also help Arthur.

The bloggers that are listed in this article are the upcoming bloggers for the year 2013.

http://www.socialvani.com/2013/03/top-7-upcoming-bloggers-from-nigeria/
Re: Top 7 Upcoming Bloggers From Nigeria by Hadeyemy: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2013
There is no doubt that you are the owner of healthable.org........ That is why you listed your site here.......... All those you listed here are not UPCOMING. But rather, they are newbies. I have never heard or seen there blog/name been mentioned anywhere online.

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Upcoming Bloggers From Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hadeyemy: There is no doubt that you are the owner of healthable.org........ That is why you listed your site here.......... All those you listed here are not UPCOMING. But rather, they are newbies. I have never heard or seen there blog/name been mentioned anywhere online.

i guess you are a newbie yourself. Later now you will say doncaprio.com or ogbongeblog.com owners are newbies because you have never seen them.
Re: Top 7 Upcoming Bloggers From Nigeria by akintayo1(m): 1:22am On Mar 26, 2013
why this argument guys? that is someone's opinion, no beef. you're free to write your own list bro.
Re: Top 7 Upcoming Bloggers From Nigeria by Jarus(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
I have been blogging for almost 4 years but my blog (www.jarus.blog.com) is primarily to archive my orivate political writings.

However, I recently launched a fresh blog, www.jarushub.com, which I want to take to Top 10 blogs in Nigeria by the end of 2013 by God's grace.
Re: Top 7 Upcoming Bloggers From Nigeria by Hadeyemy: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
Jarus: I have been blogging for almost 4 years but my blog (www.jarus.blog.com) is primarily to archive my orivate political writings.

However, I recently launched a fresh blog, www.jarushub.com, which I want to take to Top 10 blogs in Nigeria by the end of 2013 by God's grace.
is just a matter of determination. You should not forget the fact that consistency is the key at the same time you should create awareness for your blog, ( i mean advertise your blog probably in your related niche) by doing this you will get alot of readers.

There is still a point i didn't mention... Make sure you provide quality content for your blog...... I mean write up quality articles on your blog and lastly make sure you are vast about getting informated in your niche field............. Meanwhile i wish you success.... See you there :-(
Re: Top 7 Upcoming Bloggers From Nigeria by felucci(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2013
Hmmn. I wonder if any of these blogs would last up to 5 years. I do pray for them.
Re: Top 7 Upcoming Bloggers From Nigeria by richkids1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nice list....I love all of these dudes. Keep it up guys smiley
Re: Top 7 Upcoming Bloggers From Nigeria by Rapfreak(m): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2015
Rilli.. buh Have Not Heard about any of the bloggers... Its All about www.SureNaija.com
Re: Top 7 Upcoming Bloggers From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 22, 2015
u guys shld stp wastin ur time tryin 2 decieve nigerians coz we arnt up 2 dat stage of fallin 4 net scams n shams...go get a real job
Re: Top 7 Upcoming Bloggers From Nigeria by javijabor1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Smartestelvis:
u guys shld stp wastin ur time tryin 2 decieve nigerians coz we arnt up 2 dat stage of fallin 4 net scams n shams...go get a real job

undecided what's this one saying

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Upcoming Bloggers From Nigeria by pafegs(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
This is 2015 and www.betterhealth.com.ng is a new health blog to watch out for.
Re: Top 7 Upcoming Bloggers From Nigeria by Shoeskwa: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Please check myjobberplus.com if you have a thing for entrepreneurship or want to feature your blog.
Re: Top 7 Upcoming Bloggers From Nigeria by damiiee: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Damilola ---- www.daminaj.com
Watchout cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Upcoming Bloggers From Nigeria by georgen2u(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
ibietela2:

i guess you are a newbie yourself. Later now you will say doncaprio.com or ogbongeblog.com owners are newbies because you have never seen them.

your blog is making waves i usa see alexa ranks
94,429 83,218
Rank in United States
United States Flag 564,352
but its been a long age site
Domain ID: D167337476-LROR
Creation Date: 2012-12-12T19:52:53Z
Updated Date: 2015-10-27T05:15:16Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2016-12-12T19:52:53Z
Re: Top 7 Upcoming Bloggers From Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
georgen2u:

your blog is making waves i usa see alexa ranks
94,429 83,218
Rank in United States
United States Flag 564,352
but its been a long age site
Domain ID: D167337476-LROR
Creation Date: 2012-12-12T19:52:53Z
Updated Date: 2015-10-27T05:15:16Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2016-12-12T19:52:53Z

Thanks
Re: Top 7 Upcoming Bloggers From Nigeria by ultrazone(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Top 7 Upcoming Bloggers From Nigeria by Battywonder(m): 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
Jarushub.com is my most read blog hitherto. Though, I now read shoutmeloud.com than any other blogs.

I currently blog on EDUCATION AND CAREER at https://educareful.com.

I must confess, it is not easy to blog. Especially when you have to write fresh and original contents yourself.
Blogging is about creating value. Not just updating copy and paste piece that is quotidian among most bloggers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Designing A Website Using Coreldraw Application Package / Create A Site Like Nairaland.com, , Facebook.com |earn Money / For Just #250/Month U Can Share Ur Blog Posts With My Over 150k Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.