Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue (46494 Views)

Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Shares Stunning New Photos / Sandra Okagbue Shares Baby Pics Of Flavour & Their Daughter To Show Resemblance / Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Lovely In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by ebamma(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
valicious1: If dese celebs marry all d beautiful babez 4dis world wich ones we go come marry wen we don ready undecided
The beautiful ones are not yet born, when the are born na dem we go marry
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by roof333: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
Rexsul: the beautiful 1ce r nt yet born grin
get ready now since the beautifull one still available now,
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by shadrach77: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
john! john! john! how many times i call una? na beauty u suppose to dey find for woman abi good character? dis kind woman go ruin ur life oh! grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Afam4eva(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
ZUBY77:

Yea u know her. I said that on my first post. I was supposed to date her in 2008 but i wasnt a rich boy

I have also been eying that girl for years now.
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Daresh(f): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
its a lieeeee!!! Uche Okagbue! We were classmates in secondary school and she is still such a fine babe! Wow!
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by berepiki(m): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
hope say she no dey marry am because of him money o...cos mikel go soon broke wen him don leav chelsea nxt season...
...i no trust all diz girls wey eye dey roll like football...mikel sef...
....u for marry chidinma of projectfame na...dat girl na very cool girl...not diz high class babe wey no go fit stay with u wen u don leav chelsea...i wish u all d best as ur number one fan...
*wipes tears*....

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by MrCork17: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
..Mishell obi is GAY. ..he wears tight trousersangry

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Lilimax(f): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
chucky234: Wetin clean for there,those concealer abi na pancake dem dey call am sef wey she plaster for face dey blur your eyes.
Na jealousy dey worry you. Praise better thing make good thing dey follow you.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by madnesscom(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
valicious1: If dese celebs marry all d beautiful babez 4dis world wich ones we go come marry wen we don ready undecided
Bros if u get moni u go mari anybody u want 4dis wrld
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by TableLeg(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
firstolalekan: [size=14pt]CHAI!!! MIKEL USE MONEY COLLECT MY BABE OO.
THIS GIRLS ARE ALL THE SAME...
[/size]
cry cry cry
See this he-goat!
SMH
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by buklan4realyah(f): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
Na him sabi undecided if him like go marry MAMA G
whose headache is dat... how does dat contribute to d current situation of d country.
who cares.
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Kaxmytex(m): 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
jhydebaba: Let's hope he'll be able to score her cheesy

Congrats Obi
[size=28pt]who tell u say mah guy no dey score penalty kick?[/size]
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Lilimax(f): 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
shadrach77: john! john! john! how many times i call una? na beauty u suppose to dey find for woman abi good character? dis kind woman go ruin ur life oh! grin grin grin
You be Prophet of doom? Are you saying that beautiful women does not have good characters? Wish them well so that good fortunes will come your way.
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by princemaicheal: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
Am happy for them both.Its a good thing that he decided to marry an African and most importantly a Nigerian woman.Wishing them the best!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by jimjones: 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
Kaxmytex: Chai.....mikel carry im eye go market o....
O boi....see clean babe.

lol...na delta soap she dey use na...delta dey clean bodi well well.

anyway, di gyals don hama!...next ting na horma. grin
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by wonlasewonimi: 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
They are both quilt..nice one
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by kabaka1: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2013

If u marry dem u go fit maintain dem like d celebrities? U no sabi sey their beauty comes with a high maintenance price grin
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by kehindeog: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
9ice wit u mikel dat is very interesting up blues up mikel
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by princemaicheal: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
I have also been eying that girl for years now.
You guys are not serious ooo! The sooner you lick your wounds and move on the better.
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by jidewin(m): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
coorect boy.For this singular act,you resemble me.We no dey follow woh woh things grin TUFIAKWA
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by damolgret: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
pretty girl meet wealthy handsome boboo, hey money rules d world...
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
A lot of famzers on this thread grin grin grin grin\

well, I wish Mikel and his sweetheart the best.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by tayoast(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
otex_baba: The two love birds who have been dating for almost 3 years now have decided to seal the relationship.

Their introduction comes up next Sunday March 31 at Sandra’s family home in Onitsha This development will definitely not come as a surprise to most of their friends. This is because their romance has grown stronger by the day that Sandra has been a live-in-lover of the Chelsea midfielder in his UK home.

They met about three years ago during one of Mikel’s visit to Nigeria and they’ve been together ever since.

As far as the date goes, THIS IS A BIG LIE.

Chelsea have a game one Saturday 30th March and another on Monday 1st April.

How exactly do you expect Mikel to attend any 'introduction' party?

Lazy journalism!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by cold(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
Lilimax: You be Prophet of doom? Are you saying that beautiful women does not have good characters? Wish them well so that good fortunes will come your way.

Even with 3 smileys after the comment you still missed the joke. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by bleufaucon: 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
Great couple..may both of you be blessed richly and abundantly!
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by Jonwesley(m): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
The number of ladies watching this thread amaze me. Hope it's not envy or jealousy sha o! Congrats Mikesand.
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by damolgret: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
[quote author=Lilimax]You be Prophet of doom? Are you saying that beautiful women does not have good characters? Wish them well so that good fortunes will come your way. Na so o
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by SlyIg(f): 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
pro01: Kai. This Onitsha girl sabi waka well, no be today. Mikel might need to consult the likes of Tony Ezenna and Ayo Fayose for 'navigational' tips.
lol.
Fine girls d waka na...
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by airmark(m): 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
No wonder Mikel sometimes dey slow on ball. If you have this kind of lady at home. You may lose marking skills on football pitch. Congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by toluxa1(m): 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mikel dey crase ooo, so he beat me to this girl. Chei, I'v always been fantasising about having her as mine o. Congrats to him sha, at least if he no fit score goal for field. He go 'score goal' inside ***.
Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by CocoLoca(f): 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
Daresh: its a lieeeee!!! Uche Okagbue! We were classmates in secondary school and she is still such a fine babe! Wow!
So why you come dey shout? Who ask you? Na wa for this famzing o! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi To Wed Sandra Okagbue by noskeybaba: 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
konn: beautiful beginning hope this marriage lasts

E last or e no last wetin concern u? Enemy of Progress.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Efe & Bisola Mobbed As They Arrive Lagos Airport (Photos, Video) / Tuface Idibia Signs Lady G Cynthia Anyiam For N20m (Photos) / Doris Samuel Twerks & Dances To Beyonce And Wizkid's "Brown Skin Girl"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.