Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Are You A Frustrated Trader Of FOREX - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A Frustrated Trader Of FOREX (825 Views)

CBN Stops Sales Of Forex To Bureax-De-Change / Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) / CBN To Switch 5-10% Of Forex Reserves To Chinese Yuan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Frustrated Trader Of FOREX by fullman(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
Do you want free 300pips forex signals?
Do you want within 600pips to 1000pips paid signals per month through sms?
Do you want free forex lectures about secrets of forex?
Do you want a trading system that will make you a professional forex trader and make you rich?
then like and join my face book page there you will find your solutions
Re: Are You A Frustrated Trader Of FOREX by fullman(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Are You A Frustrated Trader Of FOREX by fullman(m): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
LECTURE 7. The Mind Set a Forex Trader Should Have.
I have decided to write this particular article because of newbies in forex and those old but unsucceeding forex traders. the mindset you have is very important after the issue of trading system and trading strategy and your emotion is dealt with. there are some mindset that will never let you succed as a forex trader and they includes
1. inability to accept loss, for example the last signal i gave last week end up with a loss of 48pips and because of that a lot of people didnt follow the trade i gave this morning for fear of loss and they miss out of 80pips. even though i have given upfore that 48pip loss they loss faith. this attitude is not good in forex. if there is no loss every body in the world will be a forex trader and will be super rich. a good trader is that one that loss less but win more and a good trading system is that which lose few time to win many time and lose few pips to more pips. what i am saying is this just know that losses is part of the forex buisness and embrace a calculated loss.
2. moving from one trading system or strategy to another when it makes you lose. some forex trader has more than 200 trading indicators and system. for God sake why? you just have to open demo account and test each one differently for one month and see the one(s) that work best(s) and discard the others. well to save your self that time you can buy mine or subscribe to my paid signals. note this NO SINGLE TRADING SYSTEM OR STRATEGY OR PERSON WINS 100% ALL THE TIME. But we have very very few that can win 80%-90% like mine.
Re: Are You A Frustrated Trader Of FOREX by fullman(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2013
yesterday free 80pips was given on EURUSD
Re: Are You A Frustrated Trader Of FOREX by SIGAJ(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
WHICH PLATFORM DO YOU TRADE ON? WHICH BROKER?
Re: Are You A Frustrated Trader Of FOREX by achicares(m): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
I'm in. Want to learn forex.
Re: Are You A Frustrated Trader Of FOREX by adepelummy: 8:50pm On May 01, 2013
Like my facebook and we will discuss there
Re: Are You A Frustrated Trader Of FOREX by roadmap2money(m): 12:21am On May 04, 2013
your facebook fan page is not working..you can drop your pin ..mine is 30ffb6ce

(1) (Reply)

10 Things That Are Better Than MONEY. (do You Agree??) / Verizon Agrees $130 Billion Deal With Vodafone / Provision Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.