Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

What Was The First Phone You Ever Used And How Much Did You Buy It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Was The First Phone You Ever Used And How Much Did You Buy It? (533 Views)

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** / What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The First Phone You Ever Used And How Much Did You Buy It? by gentlefada(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mine was nokia 3310 and I bought it for 10000 . Want to know what yours is.
Re: What Was The First Phone You Ever Used And How Much Did You Buy It? by rezzy: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
Motorola, (small, blue face) cant remember the model. My sister gave it to me. The first phone i bought with my money is tecno TV #5300 and that was last november.
Re: What Was The First Phone You Ever Used And How Much Did You Buy It? by badassnigga(m): 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
mine was iPhone 4s bought for 100k five yrs ago cool

(1) (Reply)

Please What Type Of Phones Moves The Market Most ????? / Photo Speak: Powering The Mobile Revolution / Help With HTC Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.