Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? (10050 Views)

Pos, Inventory Mgt, Crm And Accounting All-in-one Software With Source Code / Software To Calculate Production Costs And Profits Before Starting A Business / I Need A Software That Will Change My Ip To Usa Ip Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by Tamorion: 7:05am On Mar 26, 2013
I urgently require a software to manage the Inventory, Billing, and Accounting of a Supermarket. If you are a vendor or you know one, please help to notify me on this tread. THANKS
Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by blenyo11(m): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2013
I can create one for you. You can reach on 08035146243. Thanks
Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by Chimanet(m): 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
We are a team of software developers with experience in writing accounting software, we wrote one for the bursary department of a federal polytechnic in this country last year. you can call 08060880402 for more
Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by Tamorion: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
I appreciate ur concern. I want to believe u understnd the scope of what i want. It must be able to interact wit a barcode scanner, thermal printer as well as a POS. I have limited time to kick off. I would prefer a vendor that also sell the hardware i mentioned above. THANKS
Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by Chimanet(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
We can deliver and configure pos for you, but about the accounting part, remember no 2 business does accounting the same
Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by Kamali(m): 12:03am On Mar 28, 2013
call me on 08032682034.Our clients are spread across 8 states of Nigeria and still counting.Send your email and i will send a proposal and all relevant documents to you.Demo of the software is free.
Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by javadoctor(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
I sense a job feud here,shld we do mini mini mani mor,since everybdy is d best
Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by NextGen(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
AccountMaster is a customizable Business Management Software developed in Nigeria by our company, NextG Computer Ventures for effective and efficient management of all sizes of businesses be it small, medium or large scaled. It is a tested and trusted Business Management Solution for all merchandise outfits such as Supermarkets, Grocery Stores, Pharmacy & Stores, Computer & Electronics Stores, Ware Houses, et al.

AccountMaster comes in three different pack
a. Single User
b. Multi-Users and
c. Web-based
Here are some of the basic features of AccountMaster for your perusal.

Point Of Sales Features (POS) : AccountMaster® Point of Sale is a complete retail management system that designed to replace stand- alone cash registers or retail software, AccountMaster® ’s POS software will give you the edge over your competition with real time visibility of your sales and the information required to make smart merchandising decisions
Some of AccountMaster POS software are;

• Easy to learn screen
• Bar-code Enabled
• Item Coding and Inventory Tracking
• Auto Invoice generation & printing
• Auto Reversal of Returned Item(s)
• Auto calculation of buyer’s balance
• Support for all POS hardwares,
• And a lots more.

Accounting Features: AccountMaster Accounting module represents a complete accounting package with over 20 Financial & Accounting Reports. Here are some of the features;

• Direct Integration of the whole modules
• Banking Transaction Management
• Petty Cash disbursement management
• Automated Account Receivable (AR) Mgt
• Automated Account Payable (AP) Mgt
• Automated Ledger
• Audit Trail
• Segmented Chart Of Account
• Sales Tax and Purchase Tax Management
• Multiple Control Accounts
• Multi-currency Support
• Support for Shifting
• Easy Posting of Expenses and Other cash & non-Cash Transactions
• Automated Share Holders’ Register

CRM Features
• Complete business process management cycles.
• Customers and vendors’ transaction tracking & management.
• Comprehensive sales management with forecasting.
• Marketing management.
• Document management.
• Time management.
• Analytical tools.

Inventory Management Features
• Automated Stock Item Register
• Multiple Costing Method – LIFO, FIFO & Average Costing
• Re-Order level alarm/ reporting
• Multiple pricing feature – for instance you may have 2 different price for a single item: retail price and Wholesales price.
• Auto Pricing feature: AccountMaster is capable of generating price automatically using given percentage on cost price
• Creating / Editing of supplier details and material supplies.
• Item Code support for accurate tracking of material movement.
• Maintaining item rates, specifications and lead times.
• Support for any level of material variation.
• Multiple locations and delivery destinations.
• Netting from available stock and scheduled receipt to generate net purchase requirement.
• Detailed item & PO level purchase histories with elaborate change logs and audit trails.
• Real-time reports for item- wise, location wise stock levels.
• Real-time inventory valuation.
• Materials issuance, receipts and intra transfers.
• Generate relevant accounting information & reports.
• Processing of physical stock counts and reconciliation.
• Optimum storage utilization. > Effective inventory controls.
• Real-time views of stock levels and valuation.
• Reduction in work force due to delegation of routine and redundant activities to software.
• Customised reports for enhancing quality and speed of decision making

Reporting
• Customers / Vendors related reports: Debtors schedule, Creditors schedule, et al
• Inventory Related reports: Automated bin card, Stock daily sales report, stock balances report, et al
• Financial / Accounting Reports: Profit/Loss Account, Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, Daily Audit Trail, Daily Journal Listing et al
• Security Reports: Dally User Activities report, et al

Benefits

• Flexible acquisition (payment mode negotiable)
• Ease of deployment and Use
• Full networking/multi-user capability
• Effective security & anti-fraud measures
• Automatic data backup and recovery
• Customizable to suit your present and future unique need(s)
• Full reporting for all area of management
• Training, User manual and maintenance availability
• Low price!

For more information, please visit
www.ng-computers.com
e-mail: sales@ng-computers.com
info@ng-computers.com

or contact Engr Adegoke Adewale on
08024248920, 08138064180

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by Tamorion: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
Thanks @NextGen. This seem like what i wanted. Please, do u have a call center or Rep. in PH? I would like to meet with u lets talk about cost and deployment.
Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by NextGen(m): 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
Details about the cost of all the versions are available on our site at www.ng-computers.com. We deploy for those that cannot do it or does not have the time nationwide @ little charge. Reach Us on 08024248920 or 08138064180. See partial clients list on our site.

Thanks for your interest in our solution.
Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by avosoft: 2:10am On Mar 30, 2013
Hello, just completed a similar application. if you can give me 3weeks will complete yours, check it out.

Phone: +2348037058471
Email: avosoftware@gmail.com
Portfolio: http://www.avo-soft.com/portfolio.php

1 Like

Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by ToyinDipo(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
@Avosoft, honestly I am tripping for all these interfaces you are displaying, I hope they are as functional as they appear. I also envy your spirit that at times I pray you should just get the right connection to lift you high, if you are doing it right.I am a java programmer, but poor when it comes to interface design, infact java is not helpful at all when it comes to GUI design.
Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by avosoft: 9:55am On Apr 03, 2013
ToyinDipo: @Avosoft, honestly I am tripping for all these interfaces you are displaying, I hope they are as functional as they appear. I also envy your spirit that at times I pray you should just get the right connection to lift you high, if you are doing it right.I am a java programmer, but poor when it comes to interface design, infact java is not helpful at all when it comes to GUI design.

i would have sent you a demo, but there is no demo. just full version for genuine customers
Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by javadoctor(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2013
@Toyindipo,please don't say that again. Re: Java does help @GUI
I can tell you aren't familiar with the swing library,the ones that come with d jdk7 re just 4,motif,nimbus,metal,windowsclassic,not to speak of the external look and feel api libraries written for the platform.the look and feel api's can make ur application skin look like anytyn,even a Mac gui.
@avosoft dnt kill urself,dnt get a brain damage.u wan do everytyn fr nairaland
Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by uchechuka: 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
I am a freelance web application, website, mobile web
application and software developer. I am proficient using
PHP, MYSQL, AJAX, JQUERY, CSS, HTML, XHTML, C#,
ASP.NET, MSSQL, PLSQL e.t.c. I have worked with some ICT
organisations, and during this time i was involved in series of
developments for the organisations. I have developed a software that can handle your requirements. I can be reached via
email at uchechuka@gmail.com or call 08037593242. My
name is Chuka and i live in lagos.
Have a nice day.
Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by avosoft: 11:01am On Feb 22, 2017
Swiftshop POS is a retail point of sale desktop software solution designed for retail shops, malls, supermarket, boutiques, etc businesses. Swiftshop contains over 15 modules for inventory, reports, marketing, product, customer management etc.

Swiftshop POS interface is very user-friendly, meaning that is it very easy to use, and its intuitive. Employees can receive make sales in as littles as 10 seconds per item. You can customize it to suit your needs, you can include your branding and choose or set many options including business name, currencies, address, phone, email etc.

Swiftshop managers include a search, sort, paging feature which helps you find data quickly. You can print receipts, barcode, invoices for your customers after each transaction. You can also print reports; including expenses, sales, customer, stock level, inventory lists, suppliers etc.

You can send SMS messages or emails informing customers of when the need arises. You can also send bulk advertising messages to your customers, employee or suppliers.

Features
>Products Management with Images
>Category Management with Images
>Customers Management with loyalty
>Employees Management with Roles
>Product Suppliers Management
>Expense Management
>Print & Export Reports to Pdf, Html, Excel
>Robust pricing options
>Secure Employee Access
>Secure data storage
>Search, Sort, View, Filter and even paging functions.
>Customize all settings (PayMethods, Printing, and Hardware etc)
>Print Invoice, Receipt, and Barcode
>Print Different Business Reports
>150 Business Reports
>SMS & Email Capability
>SMS & Email Templates
>Front desk & Backoffice
>Database Auto backup
>Daily, Weekly, Monthly Reports By Email
>Business Charts & Statistics in Dashboard
>Employee Clock In & Out

Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by georgeuwaifo75: 3:02pm On May 08, 2017
Tamorion:
I urgently require a software to manage the Inventory, Billing, and Accounting of a Supermarket. If you are a vendor or you know one, please help to notify me on this tread. THANKS

Q. What is the software about?
R. It is an Inventory Management Systems Software that can be installed on your local machine

Q. What are the benefits?
R.
It helps to manage daily sales and purchases by employees;
Eliminates or reduces fraud incidences;
It helps to maintain a clear view of the stock;
It sends a daily report to the administrator;
It obligates the issuance of receipts to control frauds;
It eases business operations and allows the business to expand;
It has flexible price management;
It helps give a true picture of the business;
The administrator can know which product sells more and helps in decision making;
It has local support;

Call:08171457050
Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by flashwebtechinc(m): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2017
contact software comapany codeforum enterprise for the inventory software or any kind of software you want 08067408492 or 09059446562
Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by handsespen: 10:51am On Sep 11, 2017
Automated Inventory Control System

The automated inventory control system works in such a way that in a warehouse or organizational firm one can tell about what is left in the goods or stocks of that firm by just looking at the system. Also the inventory process is meant to be controlled by the computer when the goods go down. The signal should be inform of an alarm or a red beeping light at a particular time.

http://www.scharticles.com/automated-inventory-control-system/
Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by ehioziosa: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
call 08146865208
Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by ghostcode(m): 8:37am On Dec 07, 2017
You can call me I am using Java for it to avoid crashing and I am using MySQL so admin can control and know everything going on 08067408492
Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by bhavesh9040: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
There are many accounting software available on market. I recommend to Bearbook. It is good online accounting software. You can manage sales, inventory, expense tracking, billing, accounting and much more features.
Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by kbabawilia(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by echefe1000: 12:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Check out E Dey Shop to manage all aspects of your inventory and get an online store.

Here are a list of core features:
- Social commerce
- Analytics
- Stock management
- Customer management
- Vendor management
- Online Store
- Online orders
- Purchase orders
- Use offline
- Share links
- Discounts
- Taxes
- Real-time analytics
- Online payments
- Cross-platform
- Safe and secure
- Email receipts
- Multiple users
- Multiple branches
- Social sharing
- Order for pickup
- SEO
Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by SmartRetailApp(m): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Call or whatsapp

https:///send?phone=2348068506972

Our solutions are rechargeable and wireless. Easy to move around with well defined reports

Re: I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? by avosoft: 10:15am On Jan 17
We are open for business in 2024.
You can use Swiftshop if you have any of these business
Call/Whatsapp 0803-705-8471

* Clothing stores
* Electronics stores
* Grocery stores
* Department stores
* Restaurants and Cafes
* Bars and Nightclubs
* Hotels and Lodging
* Beauty Salons and Spas
* Supermarkets and Convenience Stores
* Health and Fitness Centers
* Bookstores Stores
* Automotive Repair Shops
* Pet Stores and Veterinary Clinics
* Home Improvement Stores
* Electronics Repair Shops
* Furniture Stores
* Florists Stores
* Museums and Galleries Stores

(1) (Reply)

Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please / Final Year Project Topic Ideas, Please!. / Online Exam Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.