Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Gta 5 Apk + Obb Beta Version Available For Download To Android 5.1 And Above - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Gta 5 Apk + Obb Beta Version Available For Download To Android 5.1 And Above (10033 Views)

Dr. Fone Whatsapp Transfer Key For Sale (android To IOS And IOS To Android / Free Inventory Management And POS Software For Download / Carbon Copy Cloner 5.1.15 Mac Crack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gta 5 Apk + Obb Beta Version Available For Download To Android 5.1 And Above by techvsentz(m): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2018
Gta 5 apk + obb now available for download on android device, although this game was actually available to gaming consoles like pc, play stations, Xbox and wii, would you believe if i tell you you can now have the Gta 5 apk +obb on your android device?, i know its hard to believe due to the fake or mod one's you might have downloaded. But here's what I'll tell you, Gta 5 apk + obb is not like the other fake mods, its a beta version, but it's not affiliated by rockstar games, so no need to fear of wasting data to download something that doesn't worth it, in todays article, I'll show you how you can get this game running on your android device, without any stress.

Game Features

If you've played gta v or any gta from the gta series, you'll surely realize most gta version thus have different features, some gta has bike riding features and while some don't, but here's what I'll tell you, gta v has all the features combined together.

Vehicles. Gta 5 has the highest record of most cars in the gta series, as a player you're entitled to all cars, jet skis, helipad, airplanes and most fascinating part you can ride on a submarine to explore  the sea and also travel unseen.

Running Business. If you played gta iv, you won't be new to this, now you can run different types of business and an example is the bugstar pest control company which happens to be a fumigation company.
Weapon Updates. Gta 5 has also record the highest number of guns than any gta in gta series, you can use any type of gun and also mount big guns for bloody shooting.

Character Customization. Now you can change clothes for each players and also update their wardrobes, you can also tryout other features like tattooing, mask wearing and also changing of facial hair.

You can download this game, both apk and obb fromZippyShare

Re: Gta 5 Apk + Obb Beta Version Available For Download To Android 5.1 And Above by sabeen221(f): 7:38am On Mar 21, 2018
This game is just excellent.I really love this game and thanks for sharing this resources.
https://www.intech-bb.com/gta-5-apk/
Re: Gta 5 Apk + Obb Beta Version Available For Download To Android 5.1 And Above by dunmorris(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmm..

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? / Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please / Final Year Project Topic Ideas, Please!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.