Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

My Ordeal In Kidnapper's Camp - NTA Reporter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Ordeal In Kidnapper's Camp - NTA Reporter (10821 Views)

Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police / Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) / Ibadan Businessman, Dekit Dies In Kidnapper’s Den (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ordeal In Kidnapper's Camp - NTA Reporter by IYANGBALI: 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
emilyone: thank God she wasn't raped.
says who?you dey there or you expect her to tell us?
Re: My Ordeal In Kidnapper's Camp - NTA Reporter by Fhemmmy: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
IYA NGBALI: says who?you dey there or you expect her to tell us?

Kai, see how mind of man dey work . . . LOl
Re: My Ordeal In Kidnapper's Camp - NTA Reporter by GalaxyNoteII: 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:

All the way from Delta state ? shocked shocked shocked

End of discussion.I knew they must be osisikanku relatives. grin

I think we need to implement extra extra extra security at every entrance of Yorubaland to regulate who comes and goes.

It's just becoming ridiculous. From Delta state. . . .ah ahnnnnn
Re: My Ordeal In Kidnapper's Camp - NTA Reporter by Tropilo(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
Richy.:
Thank God for you. but If I understand the story correctly,does it mean she goes to work with her house help? on daily basis?, or Abi oga dey off that day and she no trust....

Ds man, u no well o...!
Re: My Ordeal In Kidnapper's Camp - NTA Reporter by a1solution: 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
Okija_juju: Its useless kidnappers like these that give MEND a bad name..

How would you release a suspect without bail?! angry
Na wa for u o!
Re: My Ordeal In Kidnapper's Camp - NTA Reporter by crisycent: 2:51am On Mar 27, 2013
This is what I hate about nigerians. How can you tell us that they kidnapped you for three days and you didn't pay a dime? Please stop deceiving yourself. This is what everyone that has been kidnapped says and I think it doesn't make sense. Why did they release you? Because you preached to them? Or because the kidnappers were arrested by the police?
Re: My Ordeal In Kidnapper's Camp - NTA Reporter by IYANGBALI: 7:41am On Mar 27, 2013
crisycent: This is what I hate about nigerians. How can you tell us that they kidnapped you for three days and you didn't pay a dime? Please stop deceiving yourself. This is what everyone that has been kidnapped says and I think it doesn't make sense. Why did they release you? Because you preached to them? Or because the kidnappers were arrested by the police?
she paid in kind and that was how her undies got missing
Re: My Ordeal In Kidnapper's Camp - NTA Reporter by softangel(m): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]She works for NTA!!! Wetin you been expect?!

Na normal thing for civil service na.. Some dey even get stove for office.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ordeal In Kidnapper's Camp - NTA Reporter by Flygerian1(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2013
Thank God for your life.
Re: My Ordeal In Kidnapper's Camp - NTA Reporter by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2013
no ransom, no arrest, then no kidnap.
Re: My Ordeal In Kidnapper's Camp - NTA Reporter by Nicepoker(m): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I learnt her undiess got missing during d ugly incident
ashawo
Re: My Ordeal In Kidnapper's Camp - NTA Reporter by Ayodeji2k14: 3:44am On May 25, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I learnt her undiess got missing during d ugly incident
IYANGBALI:
says who?you dey there or you expect her to tell us?
she was mercilessly bleeped by the kidnappers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oops! Reddish Fluid Leaks Down Christina Aguilera's Dress At Etta James Funeral! / Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! / Cussons Baby Moments: Linda Ejiofor, Omawunmi And Kelechi Amadi Are Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.