Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Behind The Scenes Photos: Waje Gets Unclad In Her New Music Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Behind The Scenes Photos: Waje Gets Unclad In Her New Music Video (591 Views)

Photos: Waje Steps Out In Sheer Electric Blue Dress For UBA CEO Awards / Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos / Waje's New Photos Would Make You Question Her Hips...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behind The Scenes Photos: Waje Gets Unclad In Her New Music Video by fedrick901(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
http://.com/

The singer recently shot the music video for her hit single ‘I wish’. directed by Clarence Peters. The video explores Waje’s deep emotional core with themed scenes never been done before on Nigerian TV.

A few highlights to look out for? Waje the black bride with the funkiest chandeliers you ever saw. There is also Waje, all bare and vulnerable with nothing but her heart to cover her. The video for I wish drops Thursday 28th March, Waje’s album is due in the final week of April.

click link for others pic
http://.com/

Re: Behind The Scenes Photos: Waje Gets Unclad In Her New Music Video by dominique(f): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hmmm. Our artists are becoming more daring by the minute. Waiting for NBC to stamp BAN on it months after it has made its run across tv stations.
Re: Behind The Scenes Photos: Waje Gets Unclad In Her New Music Video by Fadheelah(f): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
Somebody please help another female artiste is on the loose

(1) (Reply)

................ / Tiwa Savage To Host Album Listening Party / "I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke"- Ex Gf Keturah Hamilton Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.