Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,136 members, 7,957,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Remember Psy? Well His New Video ‘gentleman’ Reaches 10M Youtube Hits In 24hours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remember Psy? Well His New Video ‘gentleman’ Reaches 10M Youtube Hits In 24hours (605 Views)

Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans / Finally!!! Barcelona Star, Lionel Messi Reaches 10m Followers On Instagram / Check Out The Top 5 Nigerian Actors Making Hits In Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember Psy? Well His New Video ‘gentleman’ Reaches 10M Youtube Hits In 24hours by RabboniX(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2013
“Gangnam Style” star Psy’s new music video had been watched more than 10 million times on YouTube less than 24 hours after he unveiled his much-anticipated new dance in Seoul, the website showed Sunday.

The South Korean pop star on Saturday performed for the first time the new hip-swinging dance aimed at replicating the global success of “Gangnam Style” and its famed horse-riding moves in his latest single called “Gentleman”.
The video, released a day after the song hit online stores worldwide, registered 10.7 million hits in the 15 hours after its debut at a packed concert in the South Korean capital as curious fans flocked to the video-sharing site

you can see the video on my blog, its kinda of cool too
Re: Remember Psy? Well His New Video ‘gentleman’ Reaches 10M Youtube Hits In 24hours by RabboniX(m): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2013
Re: Remember Psy? Well His New Video ‘gentleman’ Reaches 10M Youtube Hits In 24hours by Emperortj93(m): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2013
Hahahah South korea jazz at work again, bt how kums it reach 10millie view while i (emperortj) and my oga@theTop (@easybaba) havn't view or heard of it yet
Re: Remember Psy? Well His New Video ‘gentleman’ Reaches 10M Youtube Hits In 24hours by aywhy93(m): 10:38am On Apr 14, 2013
I Love that 'Gangnam Style'.. Maybe i will check this one out too
Re: Remember Psy? Well His New Video ‘gentleman’ Reaches 10M Youtube Hits In 24hours by hardniola(m): 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
nd who is watchin d video...hahahahaah,those pipo are real tym hacker dey generate many id viewin youtube.mteeeewww.
Re: Remember Psy? Well His New Video ‘gentleman’ Reaches 10M Youtube Hits In 24hours by RabboniX(m): 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
well i liked the video,though half of what he said was in their funny language cheesy

(1) (Reply)

'yvonne Nelson And I Are Not Dating' - Iyanya Mbuk / AY Comedian And Omawumi Cover May Issue Of Redsheet Magazine / Jay-z To Perform In Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa, (see His World Tour Agenda)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.