Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement (11848 Views)

I Came To The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement And Received My Healing / Lord’s Chosen And Charismatic Revival Church's Hq Shut / Revelation About The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Movement And Renewal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
Coming up this weekend, is the Lords Chosen Crusade titled, ' HE CAME THAT WE MIGHT BE BLESSED'. Venue: 10 Odofin Park Estate, Oshodi-Apapa Express Way, Ijesha Bus/Stop, Lagos, Nigeria. Time: 7.00GMT. Date: 30th & 31st April, 2013. you can also watch it live at, www.thelordschosenworld.org

Many are yet to know the reason Jesus came into this world. They think easter is some kind of day to celebrate just for the sake of celeration. They end up in the club houses to suffer their body and soul..friends, It is far more than that. JESUS came for a purpose, an that in this programme you will realise the true purpose of God sending His only begotten Son for you and me. You will not only realise it, you will experience it physically, for it is life in abindance.

John 10:10 "........I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by heskay0: 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2013
Una no dey tire 4 cruade? Very soon una go run out ov theme oooooo!! If una no mininize d rate @ wich una dey host dis cruade tin
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
heskay0: Una no dey tire 4 cruade? Very soon una go run out ov theme oooooo!! If una no mininize d rate @ wich una dey host dis cruade tin

i dont see the reason why we should be tired of hosting crusade. God cant be tired of blessing and saving His people. My brothe the time is short and the antichrist is about to be revealed, thats why we all to be the ministry by the grace of God is inviting all.

Psalm 110:3 KJV
Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
Oh so this is where you belong.I church were 300million naira was 'invested' by bishop ofoegbu after which Lazarus ate his moni
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
chukwudi44: Oh so this is where you belong.I church were 300million naira was 'invested' by bishop ofoegbu after which Lazarus ate his moni

the gospel truth is that, it was a false information. if need be i would hav given info on that.. but i can say now that the man in question never invested any money into the church.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
Face the truth man!! Your church is a business centre where Magas invest!!
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
chukwudi44: http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/latest-addition/118906-pastor-lazarus-muoka-accused-of-being-anti-christ-and-fake.htm

The allegations in this link and the one above looks similar na waooo

thank God u call i allegation. the allegation u cant prove, and u believe it? hmmm...my friend the bible says, Exodus 23:2 KJV. "Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment :"
be careful man, dont go about spreading what u dont know about. dont follow them. it is better for u to do investigative journalism to find out what is going at least before u start spreadinv your own.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
peteregwu:

thank God u call i allegation. the allegation u cant prove, and u believe it? hmmm...my friend the bible says, Exodus 23:2 KJV. "Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment :"
be careful man, dont go about spreading what u dont know about. dont follow them. it is better for u to do investigative journalism to find out what is going at least before u start spreadinv your own.

You are obviously more stupid than I thought? Are you really telling me I can't prove that? You are looking @ a foundation member of your church telling unsavoury details of your pastor and this is all you have to say!!
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
Scam movement
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
You are both on your own, Let us follow Jesus and not MEN, be it a Pope or a Pastor.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
frosbel: You are both on your own, Let us follow Jesus and not MEN, be it a Pope or a Pastor.

Frosbel has abondoned his anti-catholic friend.He says pastor ia 'man of God' whom you dare not critisize else you attract the 'wrath' of God
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
chukwudi44:

Frosbel has abondoned his anti-catholic friend.He says pastor ia 'man of God' whom you dare not critisize else you attract the 'wrath' of God

mate , my position has never changed.

I am not a follower of MEN.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
frosbel:

mate , my position has never changed.

I am not a follower of MEN.

So do you think Pastor Muoka is a scammer?
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by killsmith(f): 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
chukwudi44:

I know he is a scammer.....I'm an ex-member of the church.....
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
chukwudi44:

You are obviously more stupid than I thought? Are you really telling me I can't prove that? You are looking @ a foundation member of your church telling unsavoury details of your pastor and this is all you have to say!!

my brother, you hold on the allegation of others and begin to reign it down on the pastor and the minstry. please, do not join in this. because you hav not proved it yourself. the best thing is for you to go to chosen yourself and find out if it is true or not. Exodus 23:1 KJV. "Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness."
or better still, you can as well pray to God to reveal to you the power that behind the pastor and the ministry.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
killsmith: I know he is a scammer.....I'm an ex-member of the church.....

oh, u are an ex-member, i see. so, when did u become a member and when did become an ex? and how has he turn out to be a scammer pls prove it to us?

John 14:30 KJV."Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me."
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
When God brings us into trial, He has a purpose to accomplish for our good. Jesus did not presume on God's promises by going Unbidden into temptation, neither did He give up to despondency when temptation came upon Him. Nor should we. "God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able to bear; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." He says, "offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the Most High: and call upon Me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shall glorify me Me." 1 Cor. 10:13; Ps. 50:14, 15.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by God2man(m): 7:14am On Mar 27, 2013
Op, Relax,what do you expect? A mango tree that is full of ripe fruits will be disturbed, both the young and the old will want to have a taste of the mango.

So, you want everybody to believe in your church, No! The truth is, People will always talk, the world is a terrible place, if you do good, you will be highly criticized, and if you do otherwise, then you are looking for trouble. Do whatever you want to do for Jesus and leave the rest for GOD to Judge.

I am always encouraged whenever i see The Lord choosen member doing the work of Evangelism with that "uniform". I think Pastor Lazarus is passionate about Evangelism and soulwinning. I am happy with the way you guys are working.

God bless you.

God2man.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by Joeblis(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2013
heskay0: Una no dey tire 4 cruade? Very soon una go run out ov theme oooooo!! If una no mininize d rate @ wich una dey host dis cruade tin
guy whats ur problem? what did jesus sent his disciple to do if not envegelism so dnt expect them to get tired.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2013
peteregwu:

my brother, you hold on the allegation of others and begin to reign it down on the pastor and the minstry. please, do not join in this. because you hav not proved it yourself. the best thing is for you to go to chosen yourself and find out if it is true or not. Exodus 23:1 KJV. "Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness."
or better still, you can as well pray to God to reveal to you the power that behind the pastor and the ministry
peteregwu:
When God brings us into trial, He has a purpose to accomplish for our good. Jesus did not presume on God's promises by going Unbidden into temptation, neither did He give up to despondency when temptation came upon Him. Nor should we. "God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able to bear; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." He says, "offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the Most High: and call upon Me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shall glorify me Me." 1 Cor. 10:13; Ps. 50:14, 15.

Hypocrite why don't you preach to yourself!! Your ex-members who have been to your church are the ones ranting not me.Maybe if you quit criticising the scratch you think you find in the catholic church you will see clearly to remove the logs in the eyes of your filthy church
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by sylve11: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
chukwudi44:

You are obviously more stupid than I thought? !

chukwudi44:

lol. . . . grin grin grin cool
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
God2man: Op, Relax,what do you expect? A mango tree that is full of ripe fruits will be disturbed, both the young and the old will want to have a taste of the mango.

So, you want everybody to believe in your church, No! The truth is, People will always talk, the world is a terrible place, if you do good, you will be highly criticized, and if you do otherwise, then you are looking for trouble. Do whatever you want to do for Jesus and leave the rest for GOD to Judge.

I am always encouraged whenever i see The Lord choosen member doing the work of Evangelism with that "uniform". I think Pastor Lazarus is passionate about Evangelism and soulwinning. I am happy with the way you guys are working.

God bless you.

God2man.

thanks for the words of exaltation and encouragement, God bless u too.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by alexleo(m): 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2013
peteregwu: Coming up this weekend, is the Lords Chosen Crusade titled, ' HE CAME THAT WE MIGHT BE BLESSED'. Venue: 10 Odofin Park Estate, Oshodi-Apapa Express Way, Ijesha Bus/Stop, Lagos, Nigeria. Time: 7.00GMT. Date: 30th & 31st April, 2013. you can also watch it live at, www.thelordschosenworld.org

Many are yet to know the reason Jesus came into this world. They think easter is some kind of day to celebrate just for the sake of celeration. They end up in the club houses to suffer their body and soul..friends, It is far more than that. JESUS came for a purpose, an that in this programme you will realise the true purpose of God sending His only begotten Son for you and me. You will not only realise it, you will experience it physically, for it is life in abindance.

John 10:10 "........I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

Am still wondering why you people reverence that your lemon colour apron or vest or whatever you call it as if it is God. You wear it to work, to everywhere you are going to. Somebody will wear a good cloth and carry that rag and wear on top of the good cloth. What sort of nonsense is that and from which portion of the bible did you derive that useless practice? And hope you know the same thing we accuse catholics of about Mary is what you people are doing so stop it pls. You people behave as if all your life lies on that apron you wear. Honestly the thing makes mockery of christianity and evangelism. It is idol worship. Again You people worship your church as idol, I remember a school teacher in my church telling me how one of your church member in her school wrote her paper and at the end of her answer script she wrote- I am a chosen, who are you? She would have failed that paper if not that some of us intervened and asked teacher to call the girl and correct her rather than failing her. The bible says- Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. it did not say -looking unto your pastor or your church or your nonsense apron. PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO VISIT NAIRALAND SHOULD BEGIN TO KICK AGAINST SOME OF THESE UGLY PRACTICES PLS.

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
chukwudi44:

Hypocrite why don't you preach to yourself!! Your ex-members who have been to your church are the ones ranting not me.Maybe if you quit criticising the scratch you think you find in the catholic church you will see clearly to remove the logs in the eyes of your filthy church

i know your anger and bitternes, becAuse i told u the truth, now you have taking offence. just because i said catholic teachings of worshipping and praying to mary is unbiblical, and also using chaplets was wrong...well, th truth must b spoken without the fear of any man.
Matthew 11:6 KJV
And blessed is he , whosoever shall not be offended in me.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 12:02am On Mar 28, 2013
alexleo:

Am still wondering why you people reverence that your lemon colour apron or vest or whatever you call it as if it is God. You wear it to work, to everywhere you are going to. Somebody will wear a good cloth and carry that rag and wear on top of the good cloth. What sort of nonsense is that and from which portion of the bible did you derive that useless practice? And hope you know the same thing we accuse catholics of about Mary is what you people are doing so stop it pls. You people behave as if all your life lies on that apron you wear. Honestly the thing makes mockery of christianity and evangelism. It is idol worship. Again You people worship your church as idol, I remember a school teacher in my church telling me how one of your church member in her school wrote her paper and at the end of her answer script she wrote- I am a chosen, who are you? She would have failed that paper if not that some of us intervened and asked teacher to call the girl and correct her rather than failing her. The bible says- Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. it did not say -looking unto your pastor or your church or your nonsense apron. PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO VISIT NAIRALAND SHOULD BEGIN TO KICK AGAINST SOME OF THESE UGLY PRACTICES PLS.

actually, the apron is used to puplicise our up coming crusades. it is mainly for advertisement. i dont see anything wrong with it. today, the people of the world were man united jerseys, chelsea, arsenal, bacca, real madrid in other to support a team that will not offer them anything...same goes with politicians, the supporters put on the cloths that their picture printed and at the end the politicians will forget them immediately they become victorious in thei various positions. but we have decided that we too publicise the same thing for our God. precise a the end of every crusades, the lame walk, the blind sees, the armed robbers, prostitutes, murderers, assasins etc will hear the message and surrender to Jesus. those with hiv or stappylococcus are healed, hunch back is healed, salvation, sanctification, and holy ghost baptism is granted. friend, what else, by so, what we are doing is justified by God. because at the end He stretches His to heal and deliver. like today now, we all put on our apron to various places to publicise n preach the gospel....i went to ajangbadi today. friend, are u not happy for this?
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]

EVERYONE IS INVITED, NO EXCEPTION!

Coming up this weekend, is the Lords Chosen Crusade titled, ' HE CAME THAT WE MIGHT BE BLESSED'. Venue: 10 Odofin Park Estate, Oshodi-Apapa Express Way, Ijesha Bus/Stop, Lagos, Nigeria. Time: 7.00GMT. Date: 30th & 31st April, 2013. you can also watch it live at, www.thelordschosenworld.org

Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
peteregwu: [color=#006600][/color]

EVERYONE IS INVITED, NO EXCEPTION!

$

Sorry take your idolatorous apron worshipping crusade elsewhere.We are not comming
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by peteregwu(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
chukwudi44:
$

Sorry take your idolatorous apron worshipping crusade elsewhere.We are not comming

hmmm...this lawyer man, what does that apron say...what does it entail...what is printed on it? pls dont say we are not coming, say you are not coming. because you cant stop anyone from coming. it is God that draws people to Himself. John 6:44 KJV. "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day."
It is God that is drawing people and bringing them to hear His word. It is not we. No matter the publicity or envagelism, it God that is doing it Himself.
Re: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement by italo: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
We are not coming!

I dont want to go to where they worship aprons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Delta State Pilgrims Abscond In Israel / Question For Jehovah Witness, Why The Name? / Why Is There Something Rather than Nothing.... Let's Talk Philosophical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.