Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Should I Divorce My Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Divorce My Wife? (3592 Views)

I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. / I Married Her Against My Parent's Advice,she's Hurting Me,should I Divorce Or: / Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Divorce My Wife? by Iyandasdiary(m): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
Dear Readers: Should I Divorce My Wife?

As the S.U. (Scripture Union) president in the university, I had almost anything I wanted, including the girls, (don’t let your mind drift any further, I didn’t do any bad things).

I was very choosy with the kinds of ladies I had around me, because I knew the kind of partner I wanted to end up with.

Growing up I had always wanted to keep myself until my wedding night and of course planned to get married to a virgin like myself.

I met “my wife” in school; she was the choir coordinator and as the S.U. president, we met at times for meetings and one thing led to the other and we fell in love.

One of the times we discussed, she got to know my stance on getting married to a virgin, and I was more than delighted when she also said she always wanted to get married to a virgin, and I concluded that she was a virgin.

After a while we, got our parents involved and marriage was set.

On the night of the 8th of March, after the whole ceremony, we were finally by ourselves, and “that time” came, lo and behold I found out that “my wife” wasn’t a virgin! God!

I couldn’t sleep that night, and kept wondering if she lied that she was a virgin just to be with me or she actually didn’t say she was a virgin, she only said she also wanted to get married to a virgin.

At this point I am in a confused state, because I married her because I thought she was a virgin, now that I have discovered that she is not what should I do?

Should I go ahead and divorce my wife?

SOURCE :www.iyandasdiary.com

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
STEWPID MAN DIVORCE HER NOW! SINCE U'RE MARRIED TO THE THING BTW HER LEGS ALONE! EEDEIOT. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by cherish(m): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
smartchoice: STEWPID MAN DIVORCE HER NOW! SINCE U'RE MARRIED TO THE THING BTW HER LEGS ALONE! EEDEIOT. undecided
u are stupid very stupid, is that how †Φ respond †Φ that issue?
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by sholay2011(m): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
cherish: u are stupid very stupid, is that how †Φ respond †Φ that issue?
It's you that's silly. How else should she have responded to this issue?

@OP...Was it because she was a supposed virgin that you married her? No other quality or virtue orr you didn't "hear" from God since you claim you were once an SU president?

So, if you divorce her and find a devil in form of a virgin, you would go ahead and marry the person?

We know you kept yourself till the wedding night...but that doesn't make you a better person either 'cos I trust you may have fornicated with those 'fellowship sisters' in your heart once or twice when they were 'coming to SU pastor for special counselling session'. God help you.

Just forgive her and move on.

BY THE WAY, NOBODY DIES A VIRGIN, BECAUSE LIFE F**KS EVERYONE.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by aadetoyin(f): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
U are the one that got it all wrong because she didn't tell u that she was a virgin.
Anyway getting married to a virgin doesn't guarantee ur happiness in that marriage so if she makes u happy aside from virginity issue then pls try to forgive her and enjoy married life.
If u want ur marriage to work do not resent her. Instead forgive and show her love. Even God dey forgive us. cheesy
Before I forget, were u seriously planning to file for divorce because she is not a virgin
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by degamonn: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
u never asked if she was a one or not. It is possible that she was not one but desire to get marry to one which is d reason y she replied that way. If u had asked and she told u then that she never knew sex nd now u realised that she is opposit of what she told u, then u have rite 2 consider divorce.Y did u not ask then? Have u asked her now? If yes, what is her response? U dont have right 2 seek divorce now!
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Fadheelah(f): 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
U concluded she must be a virgin, she never told u she was 1. Same reason why u av to keep telling urself she is a virgin & ll remain 1 even after bearing u children....
And

If u r not okay with it u can divorce her, afterall u never wanted a wife but a virgin.

Mr virgin hunter save this woman a
heartache & continue in ur quest for virgin. So help u God.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by coogar: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
Iyandasdiary: Dear Readers: Should I Divorce My Wife?

As the S.U. (Scripture Union) president in the university, I had almost anything I wanted, including the girls, (don’t let your mind drift any further, I didn’t do any bad things).

I was very choosy with the kinds of ladies I had around me, because I knew the kind of partner I wanted to end up with.

Growing up I had always wanted to keep myself until my wedding night and of course planned to get married to a virgin like myself.

I met “my wife” in school; she was the choir coordinator and as the S.U. president, we met at times for meetings and one thing led to the other and we fell in love.

One of the times we discussed, she got to know my stance on getting married to a virgin, and I was more than delighted when she also said she always wanted to get married to a virgin, and I concluded that she was a virgin.

After a while we, got our parents involved and marriage was set.

On the night of the 8th of March, after the whole ceremony, we were finally by ourselves, and “that time” came, lo and behold I found out that “my wife” wasn’t a virgin! God!

I couldn’t sleep that night, and kept wondering if she lied that she was a virgin just to be with me or she actually didn’t say she was a virgin, she only said she also wanted to get married to a virgin.

At this point I am in a confused state, because I married her because I thought she was a virgin, now that I have discovered that she is not what should I do?

Should I go ahead and divorce my wife?

SOURCE :www.iyandasdiary.com

i feel so sorry for you......
you just wasted all those years looking for what does not exist. virginity is really a facade and something men should stop focusing on. how do you know she's not a virgin? how can you prove she's not a virgin?

are you aware some women are born with no hymen?
are you aware some women through strenuous sporting activities tore their hymens?
are you aware the ones even with their hymens intact could have let in several còcks through their rectums, mouths, etc?

the only thing i can say is you have a rotten luck to have been born in the wrong century.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by qalanjo29(f): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
whats wrong with him you married her only because she was a virgin lol you must be crazy. i can understand if your back home in africa ,,, where is the love why are you focusing her virginity.... lol think your fugure man
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
DID YOU REASON ALL THIS ALONE OR SOMEONE HELPED YOU?
cherish: u are stupid very stupid, is that how †Φ respond †Φ that issue?
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
Finding a virgin in the world today is a very difficult task I wouldn't advice my brother to embark on, except the person na my enemy cheesy

So mr poster how many of them would u divorce before getting ur VERO grin

* wake up dude cheesy
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by taryour(f): 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
Mr op you can go ahead and divorce her,after all na you get your life to live. Am sure by the time you get to 50th wife,you would have gotten a real VIRGIN for yourself. Good luck in your Miserable quest.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by pleep(m): 2:25am On Mar 27, 2013
OMG.... that marriage is invalid anyway.. Divorce her! Do you know what she did to you?
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by pleep(m): 2:28am On Mar 27, 2013
@ Everyone else. If this guys is religious.. and had the strength to save sex for marriage he deserves a partner that did the same.

What kinda scam be dis? the boy could have been bleeping like a rabbit but he chose not to for no reward

All those blue balls for nothing? fuk that
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Mynd44: 2:54am On Mar 27, 2013
pleep: @ Everyone else. If this guys is religious.. and had the strength to save sex for marriage he deserves a partner that did the same.

What kinda scam be dis? the boy could have been bleeping like a rabbit but he chose not to for no reward

All those blue balls for nothing? fuk that
I share your sentiments
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by baynix(m): 5:54am On Mar 27, 2013
PHUCKING EXTREMISTS!! I SO MUCH HATE THEM!!
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by pleep(m): 6:05am On Mar 27, 2013
^
"I Still Dey Find Comb Wey I Dey Use Brush Ma Anus Hair o! Pls Report The Location If U See Am!"

Go to hell... litterally
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 27, 2013
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Tinkybabe(f): 7:05am On Mar 27, 2013
Do you want to divorce her because she lied to you(which she didn't) or because she wasn't a virgin as you put it.Whatever happened to the vows you took less than a month ago?
My brother,marriage is a lot more than getting a sealed hymen.The questions to ask are:
-What/Who did you fall in love with ?
-Did she give you any reason(s) to doubt her while you guys were courting?

By the way,have you ever thought that divorcing her would make you a "divorcee" which tells us what?(Ain't no one a saint)

If apart from her 'non viginity' status she makes you happy.Hold on to her!

Life is beyond seeing things in black and white,Life is made of many colours!
So is marriage!
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Thompson777: 10:48am On Mar 27, 2013
Bros na you open your eye enter one chance, you didn't listen to what she did not say! you only heard what she said. You have to live with that fact, who knows, it may be a blessing in disguise.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by andyanders: 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
My brother, I know it is painful but look at her inner mind to know if inwardly she is a very nice person. Have you asked her questions as to what happened? If you look at this world, no 2 perfect people on the face of this entire world. Accept her as your wife and forgive her of her past. Look at her as a very brand new person. The virgin out there you are looking for might be the devil that you might end up with if you do away with your present wife seeking for what you do not know. The so called virgin you are looking for, you see her open one day and you cannot close it.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 29, 2013
@op,dey don finish u here! Realities of life! Gosh,u guys r mean!its not good o!
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by baynix(m): 7:02am On Mar 29, 2013
pleep: ^

Go to hell... litterally

Hey Kid, Why Nt Pick On Ma Comment Instead Of Ma Signature?? FUCCKTARD!!

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant / World's First Pregnant Man Divorces Wife / I Need Social Service's Contact For Child/slave/maid Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.