Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,449 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago (22824 Views)

Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see / Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8 Years Ago / New Pictures Of Halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by Agimor(m): 9:36am On Mar 27, 2013
osaass: Picture of this, picture of that! Gosh when is it going to end.
I wonder o.or has nairaland turns to a screen where they exibit pics.
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 27, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahahahahaha!!

erm, she might have taken the photos with a professional camera na tongue tongue

you know the 24-26 megapixels ones..
I would love to see that camera snap some photos of a black ape and convert it to a light skinned one.
You know what she did to her skin colour jor tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by Oieezhah(f): 11:59am On Mar 27, 2013
malawi101: Who she be sef? Can som1 tell me?
na d Chairlady of The Mary Amaka Suit Tailors Association (TMASTA) for Aba market.
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by Bastituta(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
garri4all: please will I make front page too if I post a pic of me from 10 yrs ago and now?
garri4all: please will I make front page too if I post a pic of me from 10 yrs ago and now?
abi ooo! Giv it a try nw
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by geegirl101(f): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
Desloaaa: lol..see her shoes
My totz exactly
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
eriegua83: Mgbeke feeling funky.
correct talk grin grin grin
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by nairaproperties(m): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2013
Don't mind our celebrities oh, they all just want to belong to the group of celebrities who simply happen, without their asking for it. Just imagine a chocolatey colored lady becoming fair complexioned all of a sudden and to her she is not bleaching, she's merely using expensive creams. That's Why I Love Genevieve, she happens because she's natural and unique.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Without Makeup (Picture) / Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) / Top 10 Richest Pastors In Nigeria (2017 List) - 9jaflaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.