Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago (22826 Views)

Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see / Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8 Years Ago / New Pictures Of Halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
hornipipe: From dark skinned to light skinned in eight years.
iLaugh undecided
na camera lighting naw grin grin
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by Hadeyemy: 12:02am On Mar 27, 2013
There is no doubt she looked like an S.U but in the second pics she is lukin sexy(as in oti ja)
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 27, 2013
ItsModella:
na camera lighting naw grin grin
I for like see that kind skin colour changing camera o grin grin
You get am?
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 27, 2013
hornipipe: I for like see that kind skin colour changing camera o grin grin
You get am?
my guy, you don hear of photoshop and picasa dem before? na the thing be dat o. grin tongue
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by ewet: 12:18am On Mar 27, 2013
dont know her,can some1 help please?
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 27, 2013
ItsModella:
my guy, you don hear of photoshop and picasa dem before? na the thing be dat o. grin tongue
photoshop and picasa ke, isn't she the lady who cut her hair some months back to honour cancer patients, she was lightskinned in those pictures too and I don't think the people who took the pix had time to photoshop them.
You know what the real gist is abeg drop photoshop matter and yarn me better grin tongue
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 27, 2013
hornipipe: photoshop and picasa ke, isn't she the lady who cut her hair some months back to honour cancer patients, she was lightskinned in those pictures too and I don't think the people who took the pix had time to photoshop them.
You know what the real gist is abeg drop photoshop matter and yarn me better grin tongue
hahahahahahaha!!

erm, she might have taken the photos with a professional camera na tongue tongue

you know the 24-26 megapixels ones..
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by killuminati(m): 1:38am On Mar 27, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahahahahaha!!

erm, she might have taken the photos with a professional camera na tongue tongue

you know the 24-26 megapixels ones..
na for inside Nairaland dem dis one dey sleep oh
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 27, 2013
killuminati: na for inside Nairaland dem dis one dey sleep oh
and you wey dey comment, why you no dey sleep? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by nicago: 3:17am On Mar 27, 2013
[quote

author=chachacorner]http://chachacorner.com/nollywood-halima-abubakar-from-the-past-photo/

Wow!
Such a huge change/transformation! I also find it funny and cute..
Nollywood celebrity actress Halima Abubakar from 8years ago.[/quote]

First Picture: BOKO

Second Picture: HARAM

GBAM!!!
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by nicago: 3:19am On Mar 27, 2013
meenagiggs: I am just dropping a comment to say I made it to first page.

Congratulations...
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by bakatsine: 3:20am On Mar 27, 2013
dvdon: For this to make front page, its a sign of Endtime.
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by nicago: 3:27am On Mar 27, 2013
garri4all: please will I make front page too if I post a pic of me from 10 yrs ago and now?

YES.

The way I see it, Garri will still be contributing to the growth of Nigeria's GDP within that time frame so cheer up, your name says it all!!!
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by Ijakoli: 3:39am On Mar 27, 2013
Its a dream come thru, i m a nairalander! Hurray

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by nicago: 3:43am On Mar 27, 2013
dvdon: So no be 2day things some ashiz r born some r made. Datz all

My brother no be so. The Sun for Kano don reduce & that explains the color difference.

For the change in looks...hmnnn..Boko haram has rebranded to wearing Denims, Polo's and Bandana's..

Eemmm..confirm from Oga at the top!!
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by olenyi: 5:59am On Mar 27, 2013
eriegua83: Mgbeke feeling funky.

That is ehn
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by skales(m): 6:01am On Mar 27, 2013
She looks like an evil forest witch in the first picture

No offence
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by Richy4(m): 6:08am On Mar 27, 2013
The young shall grow cool
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by Donlouise(m): 7:39am On Mar 27, 2013
D power of bleaching cream, bt her yansh na black sha!! grin
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 27, 2013
It could be the Lighting Though.....
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by Pain(m): 7:45am On Mar 27, 2013
Donlouise: D power of bleaching cream, bt her yansh na black sha!! grin

Please provide evidence
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by MariamUT(f): 7:51am On Mar 27, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] LMAO! I swear dose shoes na die wtf
Desloaaa: lol..see her shoes
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 27, 2013
osaass: Picture of this, picture of that! Gosh when is it going to end.
If it's dat bugging y open it in the 1st place?
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by malawi101(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2013
Who she be sef? Can som1 tell me?
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by braxjay(m): 8:09am On Mar 27, 2013
DICKtator: Who is this?
Iteethcool Abubakar's daughter?
And if she is,_SO WHAT?____ (Fill in the gap)

.10 marks
grin grin grin grin

i pass ? grin grin grin
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by tellwisdom: 8:11am On Mar 27, 2013
halima?? ...wetin she Dey sell?? sad
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by fitzmayowa: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2013
eriegua83: Mgbeke feeling funky.
www.bad-belle.com

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by stainlessify: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2013
Make una free her jor, she's ruling her world 8yrs ago... She's nt out of fashion...
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:01am On Mar 27, 2013
She gave up humanity for something else
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by Prowizy2(m): 9:08am On Mar 27, 2013
Ijakoli: Its a dream come thru, i m a nairalander! Hurray
them dey share money 4 nairaland? :/
Re: A Picture Of Halima Abubakar 8years Ago by Efikman(m): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2013
Bleaching cream Tinz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) / Johnny Drille Wears Braid But Wants Your Approval / Rita Dominic Without Makeup (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.