Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Greatest Duets Of All Time - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Greatest Duets Of All Time (681 Views)

Duncan Mighty Duets With Shaggy ,releases Nkiruka / Olu Maintain Duets With Femi Kuti: Dynamite! / Top Ten Rappers Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greatest Duets Of All Time by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 27, 2013
I love music, particularly duets. One of my favourists is "Hold Me in Your Arms" by Teddy Pendergrass & Whitney Houston. I also love "Endless Love" rendered by Luther Vandross & Diana Ross. Please share the duets you think are the greatest of all time.
Re: Greatest Duets Of All Time by dopeJemi: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2013

ceLine dion and R.kelLy- I am ur angeL

1 Like

Re: Greatest Duets Of All Time by Abagworo(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2013
freechat: I love music, particularly duets. One of my favourists is "Hold Me in Your Arms" by Teddy Pendergrass & Whitney Houston. I also love "Endless Love" rendered by Luther Vandross & Diana Ross. Please share the duets you think are the greatest of all time.

I think "Endless Love" was a Lionel Richie/Diana Ross duet. A remake was done by Mariah Carey and Luther Vandross.

1 Like

Re: Greatest Duets Of All Time by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 28, 2013
There're so many. Will have to think about my favs. cheesy
Re: Greatest Duets Of All Time by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2013
Abagworo:

I think "Endless Love" was a Lionel Richie/Diana Ross duet. A remake was done by Mariah Carey and Luther Vandross.
Yea, you are right.
Re: Greatest Duets Of All Time by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2013
Really Hard Question.....

Tough..

There is just too Many.....Toooo Many..
Re: Greatest Duets Of All Time by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 28, 2013
Just off Vocals and Pacing...would have to put

Whitney Houston & Enrique Iglesias - Could I have this kiss

Right Up there near the Top....

Too Bad Michael and Whitney's Primes Didn't Coincide...Would have been great to see that.
Re: Greatest Duets Of All Time by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 28, 2013
God I am Trying to think of some More.....

Mariah and Bum Azz Joe. Make it Last Forever.

(1) (Reply)

New Music - D’banj Ft Olamide , Durella, K-switch - Ibadi E / Chaz B Don Port O! / Sinzu - Watcanfa [Audio + Video Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.