Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Man Thrown In Jail For Writing Bomb Threat On Back Of Job Application - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Thrown In Jail For Writing Bomb Threat On Back Of Job Application (718 Views)

I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" / Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Thrown In Jail For Writing Bomb Threat On Back Of Job Application by DrDoGood1(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2013
His first mistake was wearing that color to a job interview. No wait, it was the meth.

A Nebraska man who may be the worst job applicant of all time has been sentenced to over three weeks in jail after walking into a Nebraska restaurant last summer, filling out a job application, and then turning it over and writing a bomb threat on the back. The exact wording he used was: "I have no money, a huge bomb in the back of my truck, and a syringe of bleach that will kill you instantly. If you be quiet and help me, you won't die." Without specifying what "help" he was looking for (perhaps help filling out the dates of his previous employment--so tedious!), he then took a seat at the bar. He was still sitting there when police arrived and discovered he had been using methamphetamines, and there were no weapons in the back of his truck.

It's unclear if he planned to use the imaginary bleach syringe on anyone who survived the imaginary bomb attack, but what is clear is that this is an extremely creative way to keep the national unemployment rate high. This guy must really hate Obama.

Source:http://www.happyplace.com/22504/man-writes-bomb-threat-on-back-of-job-application
Re: Man Thrown In Jail For Writing Bomb Threat On Back Of Job Application by DrDoGood1(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2013
Lol, such a funny dude, i gues he needed the job by all means but went on it the other way round. grin grin grin
Re: Man Thrown In Jail For Writing Bomb Threat On Back Of Job Application by ifyalways(f): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2013
Not so funny.If na Naija na jungle justice he go get.He's prolly sick or depressed.
Re: Man Thrown In Jail For Writing Bomb Threat On Back Of Job Application by stupor(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
He should have sent job applications to the head Office quarters of Boko Haram or Alqaeda anywhere arôund the wôrld instead !

Am sure vacancies exist as Suicide Bombers seem to be needed there !

He's not only stupid but also daft !

(1) (Reply)

Invitation For Interview At Saben And Co Chartered Accountant / VACANCY STILL ACTIVE! SECRETARY NEEDED URGENTLY / Remuneration Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.