Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

How To Promote My Fiverr Gigs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Promote My Fiverr Gigs (2517 Views)

Drive Traffic To Your Fiverr Gigs Using Free Classified Websites / PHOTO: My Fiverr Earnings This Month So Far ( In One Day, 1st January) / 8 Best Fiverr Gigs That Will Make You $3,000 In 2 Months 100% Guarantee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Promote My Fiverr Gigs by dboy080808(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
Good day Nairalanders,

I have been on fiverr for sometime now and I have 9 gigs(I intend to increase it) but my problem is I have not made any sales with those 9.

Everyday I come here and read the success story of others and I think of myself, please I need advice from my fellow fiverr sellers on how to promote my gigs

here is a link to my Fiverr profile fiverr.com/dboy080808

if you think there is any modification I should make please let me know.

Thank you
Re: How To Promote My Fiverr Gigs by lurge(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
Open an Oyibo Facebook profile and join lots of groups related to the services you offer on Fiverr and then promote your gigs on those groups.
Foreign fiverr profiles seem to get more credibility so a Yankee or UK profile is much preferable to a Naija profile.
Other social media sites like twiTter etc, linkedin and pinterest are cool as well for promotion.
Re: How To Promote My Fiverr Gigs by IrewumiO(m): 7:46am On Mar 02, 2020
Check it out! I will write and design a winning resume based on your job description.

https:///g49JzV9

#resume #sample #fiverr #fiverrgig #fiverrseller #arizonajobs #texasjobs #ukjobs #nigeriajob #africabusiness #nysc #corper #employmentopportunities #employment #employmentopportunity #jobvacancies #jobopenings #job #jobapplications #jobalert #careeradvancement #careertips #careeradvice #career #careers #read
#interesting #could #jobinterviews #nysc #freshgraduate #westafrica #cvwriter

(1) (Reply)

A Customer Shares His Terrible Experience Banking With Gtbank / Freelancers Wanted! You Must Be Talented And Responsible! / Engine Oil (lubricant) Sale Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.