Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store (11150 Views)

Yemi Alade: 2016 AFWN & AFWL Brand Ambassador / Rapper, Eva Alordiah Bares Abs For Tomboy Inspired Photo Shoot / Rapper Eva's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by topeorekoy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2013
Eva Alordiah smoulders in poses in pieces from award winning AsakeOge brand stocked at Studio 29. Wearing limited edition pieces from casual to evening to occasion the gorgeous rapper embodies the spirit of the AFWL brand: fabulous, black and beautiful.

Studio 29 boutique, an extension of the highly successful Africa Fashion Week London (AFWL) brand is set to open its doors to Lagos fashionistas from Sunday 14th April 2013 at 29 Opebi road, Ikeja.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-YreQsALCGsE/UVIvfEUu49I/AAAAAAABkoY/klkBG_X8E_w/s1600/S29_1932.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-blDs2gp0Y7k/UVIviv53cRI/AAAAAAABkoo/TGkTi34OvqU/s1600/S29_1949bb.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-oEe8mWmHB3M/UVIvhVKvG_I/AAAAAAABkog/asw1SdpB7Ww/s1600/S29_1877bb.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-9GHTqihZJZE/UVIvjzD3BhI/AAAAAAABkow/Jn0xV_CDGA8/s1600/E5Q3431b.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-shEynMHjpsQ/UVIxWa2rp4I/AAAAAAABkpI/UjEQ8v_WTzs/s1600/E5Q3427bb.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-X2OS5cxVghU/UVIwvZpcRtI/AAAAAAABkpA/qyVKsVI_oIo/s1600/S29_2044bb.jpg[/img]

http://topeorekoya1..com/2013/03/rapper-evas-photoshoot-at-afwl.html

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by 32D: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
[size=16pt]that expression on her face in the 3rd n 6th pics, what was dat for? she wan cuuum? by the way who is she?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by GalaxyNoteII: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
Nice pictures.

Looks like they were taken with an iPhone camera. . .

I love her facial expression in the first picture. . . .model material.
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by MajeOfficial: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2013
This has to be the laziest Nigerian musician. She has like 4 songs to her name and just takes pictures of her hair. I'm assuming her father is wealthy and can finance her laziness, many of nigeria's 'celebrates' are jobless children of rich men hanging out with each other.

9 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2013

8 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by W3xy1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2013
juz passing by
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by devigblegble: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2013
Who is she
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
Even Obama has had enough already!

4 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by POLICECAP: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2013
So there r still sm pple I don't know undecided
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by Ibangap(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
So all u are doin now is photoshoot. Mtcheeeew... 'I done did it'.
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by POLICECAP: 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
Bt why She de do her leg like farm impliment?
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
The only Eva I know is Eva water produced by coca cola . grin

4 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by AGgal(f): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
Who's she?
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by funkybaby(f): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
this is all she ever does. undecided

pictures. . . photoshoots. . . . pictures . . . . red carpet. . . . pictures. . . . pictures again. . . red carpet. . . . more pictures undecided

when was the last time she released any single undecided

a wannabe rap diva !

4 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by stainlessify: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
For those who do not knw her, she's d new sales gurl at Studio 29 boutique, dats wat she dos weneva her boss is not around...

7 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by kramer: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
32-D:
[size=16pt]that expression on her face in the 3rd n 6th pics, what was dat for? she wan cuuum? by the way who is she?[/size]

She's clearly yawning out of boredom - no work to do
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by Bisjosh(f): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2013
stainlessify: For those who do not knw her, she's d new sales gurl at Studio 29 boutique, dats wat she dos weneva her boss is not around...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
Photoshop.... sad
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by ABsI1: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
Tart AKA AHSHARWO GIRL
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2013
Photography gone crazy. She wanna cum, she wanna climb, she wanna crawl. She dey scatter leg dey do colour riot.
Rubbish photo.

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by ikamefa(f): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
[quote author=] This has to be the laziest Nigerian musician. She has like 4 songs to her name and just takes pictures of her hair. I'm assuming her father is wealthy and can finance her laziness, many of nigeria's 'celebrates' are jobless children of rich men hanging out with each other. [/quote]

^^^^^^^^^^^^ shocked

i don nearly tumble " grin "
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by AMvanquish: 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
[quote author=]This has to be the laziest Nigerian musician. She has like 4 songs to her name and just takes pictures of her hair. I'm assuming her father is wealthy and can finance her laziness, many of nigeria's 'celebrates' are jobless children of rich men hanging out with each other. [/quote]

Bad Belle! she has a mixtape (GIGO EP) and featured on other artists tracks! Please where is ur own? undecided
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by tashanja(m): 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2013
Too much clashing of colours in the background undermined the eventual quality of the photos with her as the main subJect.
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2013
You claim not to know her so why exactly are you hating And why the fvck is dis takin centre stage
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by kavey10(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2013
Oh my MB! Which kind spirit push me click on this ish nah?

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by ikamefa(f): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
^^^^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin

kai lafta wan kill persin hia

abeg make i go cook my pepper-pot! cheesy
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by chabiks(f): 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2013
funkybaby: this is all she ever does. undecided

pictures. . . photoshoots. . . . pictures . . . . red carpet. . . . pictures. . . . pictures again. . . red carpet. . . . more pictures undecided

a wannabe rap diva !
undecided
funkybaby: this is all she ever does. undecided

a wannabe rap diva !
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
stainlessify: For those who do not knw her, she's d new sales gurl at Studio 29 boutique, dats wat she dos weneva her boss is not around...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin *falls off bed*
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by adexsimply(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
ikamefa: ^^^^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin

kai lafta wan kill persin hia

[size=18pt]abeg make i go cook my pepper-pot! [/size] cheesy
una no go kill pesin 4 dis nairaland
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by MajeOfficial: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
This is the type of babe someone will marry thinking she has a career, but can't figure out why all of your children are coming out lazier and lazier. She'll just be using your money to buy hair dye in bulk while telling you her next album is dropping soon.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant / D'banj And Tuface Idibia / AKA's Coffin, Hearse & Tombstone Following His Funeral on Saturday (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.