Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

National Prayer Against The President And Governors. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / National Prayer Against The President And Governors. (645 Views)

Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? / Invitation To National Prayer Convention / National Prayer Intercession (must Participate ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Prayer Against The President And Governors. by jookco(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
Fast and pray this comming Sunday March 31th 2013 , wage war againt those that are misusing pupblic fund , place curse on any public office holder including Governors, Ministers, Local Govt Chairman, deputies and the rest of them that are looting Nigeria treasure , for the Kingdom of God suffered violence and violence takes it by force, send this to your friends on facebook and tweeter.
Re: National Prayer Against The President And Governors. by economia: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
RIVAIVAL

1 Like

Re: National Prayer Against The President And Governors. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2013
Excuse sir! Please, which god do we expect to answer this kind of prayer?

1 Like

Re: National Prayer Against The President And Governors. by ijawkid(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
@OP.....abeg na wetin you wan take by force??......you be army man??....grin
Re: National Prayer Against The President And Governors. by Image123(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
deceiving and being deceived. What does your Bible say?
Re: National Prayer Against The President And Governors. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2013
jookco: Fast and pray this comming Sunday March 31th 2013 , wage war againt those that are misusing pupblic fund , place curse on any public office holder including Governors, Ministers, Local Govt Chairman, deputies and the rest of them that are looting Nigeria treasure , for the Kingdom of God suffered violence and violence takes it by force, send this to your friends on facebook and tweeter.

this is a joke right? grin

1 Like

Re: National Prayer Against The President And Governors. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
Image123: deceiving and being deceived. What does your Bible say?
2Kings 6:15-17

‘When the servant of the man of God got up and went out early the next morning, an army with horses and chariots had surrounded the city. Oh my lord, what shall we do, the servant asked. Don’t be afraid, the prophet answered. Those who are with us are more than those who are with them. And Elisha prayed, O Lord, open his eyes so he may see. Then the Lord opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.’

Psalm 141:5
Let a righteous man strike me—that is a kindness;
let him rebuke me—that is oil on my head.
My head will not refuse it,
for my prayer will still be against the deeds of evildoers
Re: National Prayer Against The President And Governors. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2013
8 If you see in a province the oppression of the poor and the violation of justice and righteousness, ado not be amazed at the matter, for the high official is watched by a higher, and there are yet higher ones over them. 9 But this is gain for a land in every way: a king committed to cultivated fields. ESV — Ecclesiastes 5 grin grin

ogas at the top..even bible talk am
Re: National Prayer Against The President And Governors. by Image123(m): 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
musKeeto:
2Kings 6:15-17

‘When the servant of the man of God got up and went out early the next morning, an army with horses and chariots had surrounded the city. Oh my lord, what shall we do, the servant asked. Don’t be afraid, the prophet answered. Those who are with us are more than those who are with them. And Elisha prayed, O Lord, open his eyes so he may see. Then the Lord opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.’

Psalm 141:5
Let a righteous man strike me—that is a kindness;
let him rebuke me—that is oil on my head.
My head will not refuse it,
for my prayer will still be against the deeds of evildoers
and which ruler is looting in the passages quoted or how does it relate to our president and our governors?
Re: National Prayer Against The President And Governors. by wazobiaforu(m): 12:48am On Mar 28, 2013
Wish the prayer will be answer ...

Religion make us to endure pains,cheating and keep praying but not to fight against it

Na today ppl don deyy curse them Go see as ppl deyy curse dem for hospital and road side accident with heavy tears but they keep upgrading

Gist: fed gov dont spend millions again but billions
Re: National Prayer Against The President And Governors. by benodic: 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
you do not need to curse anybody or ask God to punish anybody. God has already put in place laws that take care of every thing. the law of Karma ensues that whatever a man soweth that he shall reap. rather you should have compassion on those who are flaunting the divine laws and concentrate on yourself, instead of cursing the darkness why not light a candle.

(1) (Reply)

A Jewish Boycott / Paying Tight From Dubious Income/earnings.how Right Or Wrong / All is well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.