Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Nice Photo Of Stephnora And Yinka Davies. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nice Photo Of Stephnora And Yinka Davies. (2192 Views)

Singer Patoranking Shares Selfie Nice Photo / Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife And Son Take Nice Photo Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice Photo Of Stephnora And Yinka Davies. by willienaji: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
i really wonder what is so funny.

Re: Nice Photo Of Stephnora And Yinka Davies. by Godpickin: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
Who's dat? Stephnora? Dat woman is a fraudster
Her face shld be buried in sand for the rest of
Of her life. An actress who lives beyond her means
Duping innocent pple all over d place.
May God have mercy on her soul.
Re: Nice Photo Of Stephnora And Yinka Davies. by willienaji: 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2013
God pickin: Who's dat? Stephnora? Dat woman is a fraudster
Her face shld be buried in sand for the rest of
Of her life. An actress who lives beyond her means
Duping innocent pple all over d place.
May God have mercy on her soul.
Y DOES NAIRALAND ALLOW CERTAIN BAD MINDED PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM, I KNIW ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW WHO IS WHO, BUT MR GOD PIKIN, U SHOULD GO AND GET A LIFE AND LEAVE OTHER PEOPLE'S LIFE ALONE. I REALLY PITY YOU COS I KNOW U HAVE NO IDEA OF THE CHARACTER OF THE PERSON YOU A TALKING ABOUT, MEANWHILE IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH ATEPHNORA, WHY NOT TRY AND SETTLE IT WITH HER THAN EXPRESSING YOUR NAIVITY AND WICKEDNESS HERE, JUS advicing sir.
Re: Nice Photo Of Stephnora And Yinka Davies. by Godpickin: 12:27am On Mar 28, 2013
@Willienaji...I can see she has paid u to open
Ur stupid mouth to talk, is either she's fucking u
Or lyiing to u abt who she really is.I knw wat am
Saying n d idiot of an actress knws.giving a fake testimony
In church abt a car she duped innocent pple to
Acquire. Well b4 u stick ur long neck out sme1
Knw dem well b4 u get ur name soiled. I dnt blame
U hve bin brainwashed. D Mama is a fraudster, take it or leave
It...Mr public Relation officer( stephnora Okere bedmate)
Ask lanre falana n Jim Ike wat she did to dem, to metion
But a few.
Re: Nice Photo Of Stephnora And Yinka Davies. by willienaji: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2013
God pickin: @Willienaji...I can see she has paid u to open
But a few.
i promise you one thing, you shall fall by your own sword, hatred and jealousy will choke you to death, i have adviced you enough, go ahead with your ranting, u are faceless, and will be faceless for the rest of your life. GET A LIFE AND LEAVE STTEPHNORA ALONE, SHE IS NOT IN YOUR LEAGUE. it bothhers me how evil people can be, but didnt the bible say- the heart of man is desperately wicked- enuf said.

1 Like

Re: Nice Photo Of Stephnora And Yinka Davies. by iphygift: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
tongue shocked
willienaji:
i promise you one thing, you shall fall by your own sword, hatred and jealousy will choke you to death, i have adviced you enough, go ahead with your ranting, u are faceless, and will be faceless for the rest of your life. GET A LIFE AND LEAVE STTEPHNORA ALONE, SHE IS NOT IN YOUR LEAGUE. it bothhers me how evil people can be, but didnt the bible say- the heart of man is desperately wicked- enuf said.
grin
willienaji:
Re: Nice Photo Of Stephnora And Yinka Davies. by dasparrow: 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
willienaji:

Well said! Some of the most wicked set of Nigerians I have come across in life are those who carry religion for head. He/she calls himself/herself 'God Pickin' yet God pickin is so hateful and vindictive. Anyways, God certainly knows His own.
Re: Nice Photo Of Stephnora And Yinka Davies. by Lepatohset(f): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
Dis Yinka Davies cn fit to sing well buh she dy do likey mad persn.
Re: Nice Photo Of Stephnora And Yinka Davies. by willienaji: 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
dasparrow:

Well said! Some of the most wicked set of Nigerians I have come across in life are those who carry religion for head. He/she calls himself/herself 'God Pickin' yet God pickin is so hateful and vindictive. Anyways, God certainly knows His own.
thank you !!!! God bless you.
Re: Nice Photo Of Stephnora And Yinka Davies. by vickysmilez(f): 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
But a few.
hey! Wats U̲̅я problem, where Ʊ dere or Ʊ just heard one side of d story. N̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊ wah o
Re: Nice Photo Of Stephnora And Yinka Davies. by AreaMama: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
But a few.
May God judge u for tryin to ruin the career of onme who has worked so hard to build it. Shame on u.

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Durosoke Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Think Rocks Better??? / Where Are These Three Nollywood Star? Saint Obi, Hilda Dokubo & Steph-nora / “i Don’t Owe You Anything”- 2face Replies Blackface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.