Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,803 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

How To Create PBNL Php Website [newbies] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create PBNL Php Website [newbies] (9687 Views)

How To Design A Secured Pbnl Php Website / How To Create A Simple PHP Website With PBNL Anybody Can Do It! (naijazoom.com) / How To Create A Best PBNL Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create PBNL Php Website [newbies] by chibundo7: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
First get a host.. If you're interesting.. Then ur c0mment nd let go
Re: How To Create PBNL Php Website [newbies] by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 28, 2013
We're listening, bro
Re: How To Create PBNL Php Website [newbies] by antontech(m): 11:20am On Mar 28, 2013
good to go
Re: How To Create PBNL Php Website [newbies] by joshmoy(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
i am all ears
Re: How To Create PBNL Php Website [newbies] by chibundo7: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
LoggIn to your host, create an acc0unt and note the account details . U can get it thru ur email and ur hosting CP . Ur details e.g ur username in dis format u2568**** and ur created acount paswrd.
Pls this details ar imp0rtant for loggin and editin ur website.

Afta these, download ur PBNL Script. Loggin to an FTP Client e.g Toolftp.tk
and fill ur created an acount details to loggin.
Eg. FTP SERVER = ftp.ursiteacountname.peakhost.tk

USERNAME= ur acount username in this format (u528******)
and finally ur paswrd .(u can leave other b0xes their empty)

When logged in wit ur FTP. Upload ur Script.
When upload succesful , unzip / extract the content to ur public_html Folder.

U can nw ask ur qesti0ns pls.. Be4 i c0mplete the Tut

U can get ur PBNL Script @ AFRIDEN.COM .MY PBNL WEBSITE . Tnx
Re: How To Create PBNL Php Website [newbies] by ultrazone(m): 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
I have registered on ur site to download the script in ur portal but it is not there. Kindly post the downloadlink here
Re: How To Create PBNL Php Website [newbies] by marketingtips: 3:03am On Mar 29, 2013
so where is the script
Re: How To Create PBNL Php Website [newbies] by chibundo7: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2013
Sorry 4 de delay. Here's the Download Link http://afriden.com/upload/view.php?id=7

3 Likes

Re: How To Create PBNL Php Website [newbies] by ediko5(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
I am a month old in webdesigning and i have design and hosted www.motivationarena.com to my ability for now.

I have a problem in the PHP section. that's if you go to the "submit quote" section of the site i have a form that user's need to fill. But the problem is that i don't know how to get the information submitted by the site user which i learnt is done with PHP.

So please give me good explaination on how to do that and also how this your own PHP works.

Thanks.
Re: How To Create PBNL Php Website [newbies] by joshmoy(m): 6:49am On Apr 02, 2013
how can i get a host...a free one
Re: How To Create PBNL Php Website [newbies] by Samabu07(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2013
ediko5: I am a month old in webdesigning and i have design and hosted www.motivationarena.com to my ability for now.

I have a problem in the PHP section. that's if you go to the "submit quote" section of the site i have a form that user's need to fill. But the problem is that i don't know how to get the information submitted by the site user which i learnt is done with PHP.

So please give me good explaination on how to do that and also how this your own PHP works.

Thanks.
How can u monetize this website?
Re: How To Create PBNL Php Website [newbies] by Alikaxon(m): 7:25am On Dec 26, 2013
ok

(1) (Reply)

Eyowo.com Seems To Have Lost Focus / 10 Tips On How To Increase Youtube Views By Yourself / Anonymous Plans To Shutdown Internet On March 31st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.