Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

(pix)id Card And Arms Of The Policer Officer Dat Shot NSCDC Officer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (pix)id Card And Arms Of The Policer Officer Dat Shot NSCDC Officer (947 Views)

How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection / Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! / How Do I Get My Nigeria National Id Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pix)id Card And Arms Of The Policer Officer Dat Shot NSCDC Officer by mkoabiola: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
This is the ID card and arms of the police officer that shot the NSCDC officer.
Re: (pix)id Card And Arms Of The Policer Officer Dat Shot NSCDC Officer by doctokwus: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
Na wa o! What is d proof dat dis is d person dat shot d so called nscdc men.So u mean to tell us an inspector shot d men and abandoned his I'd and his gun.I think u are being very mischievious wt this ur pics and ur motive may not b connected to d nscdc incident.
Re: (pix)id Card And Arms Of The Policer Officer Dat Shot NSCDC Officer by doctokwus: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2013
Thank god,a sensible moderator has done d right thing and deleted d pics.I suggest d op shd b banned.Its one of d most senseless pics ever posted.To post d I'd and passport shot of a person and accuse him of murder in a public forum without an iota of evidence of his involvement is d height of crass irresponsibilty& shd b punished appropriately
Re: (pix)id Card And Arms Of The Policer Officer Dat Shot NSCDC Officer by born2boink(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2013
mko abiola: This is the ID card and arms of the police officer that shot the NSCDC officer.
remember say na tea you drink before die this first time. You never learn your lesson MKO abiola[s][/s]

(1) (Reply)

Lost But Found! Boston Bombing Suspect #2 Captured Alive! / An Open Letter To Seun / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.