Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Letter To 2face Idibia - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter To 2face Idibia (753 Views)

Basketmouth's Response To 2face's Wedding Haters / Another Open Letter To 2face / Letter To 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To 2face Idibia by deols(f): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2013
Innocent 2face Idibia,

We follow buy ur Cds Ooo, now u come carry ur wedding go Dubai where we no go fit chop Ur Rice. How many Arabs don carry wedding come 9ja? Well, sha if u sing ur next song make u ready go sell am 4 Dubai.

Pls share dis msg until it reaches Mr & Mrs Idibia.

-Signed- 
Angry Nigerians
Akpors Chairman
78 Likes·86 Comments

LikeCommentShare

*as is obvious, I found this on facebook
Re: Letter To 2face Idibia by kpozite(m): 7:31am On Mar 28, 2013
Is it because 2face is a Nigerian?
Do you demand that artists of other nationalities whom you buy their CD Come and wed in nigeria? Or even visit Nigeria at least. Leave the guy jor. Na the rice wey una miss d pain una? grin
He is a super star so his music will sell even if you don't buy
Re: Letter To 2face Idibia by deols(f): 9:12am On Mar 29, 2013
No be me o tongue
Re: Letter To 2face Idibia by druid06(m): 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
You're a WHO-RE for the ban on this topic https://www.nairaland.com/1330527/pregnant-muslim-woman-attacked-paris/1#16358247

Yes, I said it and you can also go fuc-k yourself too. I was on my own minding my goddamn business on the thread when this coc-ksucker lagoshia came and started raining derogative words on me. You expect me to be a gentleman and ignore his punitive statements. I did the right thing any human would do and return fire for fire then you put a ban on me and let this coc-ksucker walk free.

So fuc-k you, fuc-k seun for recruiting partial mods like you, mclatunji, sexkillz,idowugbo, itsmodella,ikenna and those douchebags in the romance section. Fuc-k all the mods of this site and fuc-k all muslims... You can all go eat dic-ks for all I care. Yes, I said it.
Re: Letter To 2face Idibia by deols(f): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
kai. how did this thread get to this section?

should have been in jokes

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Greatest Liar On Earth / Boring Jokes Episode One. / Marriage Tinz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.