Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Marriage Tinz - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Marriage Tinz (766 Views)

If U Were Giving Chance To Delete Some Tinz Frm Ur Brain, Wat Wil U Delete / Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! / Naija Forming Tinz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Tinz by damselsdezire(f): 6:53am On Jun 20, 2013
A man and his fiancee were planning for marriage, during the preparation they both went to their families and their friends'places jst to show them the cloth they'v chosen.the wife to be said this cloth is 8k,one of the friends said this is not a matter of 8k...dnt wori about d cake for ur weddin,I'll do it for free but mind u 'U DIVORCE,I COLLECT MY MONEY' chikena

(1) (Reply)

Akpors And Johnny / Joke Of The Day :D / Akpors And The Okada Man (its Hot Like Shit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.