Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 28th March 2013 A Confirmed Disciple? By Pas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 28th March 2013 A Confirmed Disciple? By Pas (776 Views)

March 2013 Power Must Change Hands (pmch) Programme- My Star Must Shine / World Could End Before March 2013 / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 28th March 2013 A Confirmed Disciple? By Pas by leffects(m): 12:06am On Mar 28, 2013
Memorise: Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; John 8:31
Read: John 8:31-32
Bible in one year: Mark 1-3
Prayer point: Father; take me to a level of relationship with You where I will readily have access to revelations of Your truth.

There are different types of bondages - spiritual, mental, financial, physical, psychological, etc. A lot of people are in one form of bondage or the other. The desire of everyone in bondage is freedom. If you do not know you are in bondage, you may never seek to be free. This is the greatest form of bondage one can ever experience. When a mad man sees and tells a sane fellow that he is mad, you can tell his madness has reached a great height. The greatest need of the one in bondage is information. What you know has a direct bearing on your freedom or otherwise. But it is not just about getting knowledge but getting the right knowledge. In John 8:32, Jesus says,
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
Only the truth can deliver freedom to captives. In other words, if the information you are exposed to is not the truth, instead of being free, you will .............................................................................. http://earlydigest..com/2013/03/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-thursday_27.html
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 28th March 2013 A Confirmed Disciple? By Pas by leffects(m): 7:25am On Mar 28, 2013
fresh
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 28th March 2013 A Confirmed Disciple? By Pas by leffects(m): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2013
remember to share

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Prayer And Fasting / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Friday 31th May, 2013 He Feels Like You Do By Pastor / Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.