Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Create Oil And Gas Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Does It Cost To Create Oil And Gas Website? (676 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? / How much does it cost to design a website / How Much Does It Cost To Open A Website For A Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Create Oil And Gas Website? by 2helpu(m): 3:32am On Mar 28, 2013
Hello friends.
One of my prospect works in the oil and gas industry. I just approach him to develop his website.
Please from experience what is the best price to give him?

Thanks.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Create Oil And Gas Website? by databoy247(m): 7:53am On Mar 28, 2013
there is nothing special about oil and gas website. You charge according to its proposed functionality.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Create Oil And Gas Website? by switchmax8: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
you charge according to functionality and experience of the recipient.if he does not know much about website give him corporate price if he is the baba ijebu type give him affordable price.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Create Oil And Gas Website? by doncheks: 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
Give him your best price for an excellent job.When it comes to oil and gas,money is not the issue.Make some good dough for yourself but make sure you deliver.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Create Oil And Gas Website? by 2helpu(m): 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
Thanks all for the advise, however none has given any figures.
I need figures in Naira terms.

Regards.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Create Oil And Gas Website? by GraphicsPlus(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
5,000 Naira. Then he wil refer u to his 10 friends who will also refer u to their friends.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Create Oil And Gas Website? by LeBlack: 7:45am On Mar 29, 2013
N250K - N500K

Good luck!
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Create Oil And Gas Website? by Youngler(m): 8:31am On Mar 29, 2013
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Create Oil And Gas Website? by 2helpu(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
GraphicsPlus: 5,000 Naira. Then he wil refer u to his 10 friends who will also refer u to their friends.

Thanks but do you mean to type N50,000? or you really meant N5,000?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Create Oil And Gas Website? by 2helpu(m): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
LeBlack: N250K - N500K

Good luck!

Thanks for the idea
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Create Oil And Gas Website? by 2helpu(m): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
Youngler: http://aikwebdesign.com

This can be reported to the admin as advert and spamming. This is not the place to advertise your website.
I will advise you to remove it now.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Create Oil And Gas Website? by Basic(m): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
An oil and gas business website should cost the same amount required to start the oil and gas business!
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Create Oil And Gas Website? by mrkels(m): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2013
200k should be okay.
It still bores down to the sites functionality and also the type of company . For instance , to design shell's website we would be looking at 50million naira maybe (everything inclusive ) but for them p squares oil company if they have any , 500k to 3million should do the trick . smiley

(1) (Reply)

Help My DSTV Is Not Showing / Should I Register This 555,000 Searches Keyword phrase as domain name / Facebook Hash Tag Now Working On Facebook Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.