Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Making A Difference - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Making A Difference (550 Views)

Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. / Harlequin Authors Write Stories Of Captivating Women Making A Difference / I Am Making A Video Of This Play, " INSPIRING CHANGE" To Be Posted On Youtube... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making A Difference by beylinko(m): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2013
We may all be born the same day,hour or time but we are not the same. Each and every single person is made different and unique. Since we were made so by the creator then we must live our lives exhibiting that difference.
Making a difference is not about acting, doing,living the way others do but doing things away from d sterotyped way others do the same thing. In making a difference, d size of the task at hand does not matter,all that matter is what u do with that little task.
A drop of water they say makes d mighty ocean. Going the extra mile to get that task done, saying a thank you to that person, lifting that load when nobody seem to care,picking of the refuse bin when others ignored it can be it. It is a seed sown that develops into the mighty Oak tree. Though it may be small now, i tell you with time it will shoot up for all to see.
Imagine each and every single one of us contributing our best to the Health sector, Education sector, Power sector and the Agricultural sector. I tell you the sky would be our starting point. As u go out to the world each morning,strive to make a difference in someone's life. You may not be remembered for your shape,colour,height or the size of your wallet but an impart made can never be forgotten in a hurry.
Remember,the size does not matter. Be it a gateman make a difference wit it,if you are a doctor dont just be a doctor,be THE DOCTOR and if u are an Engineer, migrate to being THE ENGINEER. No matter what u do, your profession, just impart a life with it. It may not look like it now but in year when that life sees you and welcome you with a smile then you will know it worth it all.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy A Book On Anini??? / Hopes Of Africa - The Platform For Positive Change / ()

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.