Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? (18747 Views)

Is MouthAction, Ideal For Married Couples? / Will She Ever Regain Her Husband's Confidence, Trust And Respect? / The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by sapien(m): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2013
Hi married Nairalanders, I would really like to know if Oral se.x is an essential ingredient in building a long lasting relationship and trust in a marriage, especially one built on the foundation of Christ.

My aunt came rushing home to my mum, couple of days ago. I was eavsdropping on their conversation when I heard my aunt said that her husband has been hitting up on her for oral se.x. In her own words, she said, she had never had the thought, and she doesn't know where her hubby got the disgusting idea from.

I guess this has been causing acrimony between them, so she decided to come and tell my mum to know her stand on her hubbby's new found appetite.

And by the way, this man was suppose to be a born again christian.
So, folks, Is it wrong and against biblical principles?
I need matured response, please.

2 Likes

Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by aadetoyin(f): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2013
Its not compulsory but if u like it do it, if u don't, no wahala.
Everyone to his own. Its a matter of choice and preference.
But if her husband wants it, she should do it or let them sit down and talk about it.
U said he s born again. ℓ☺ℓ. Born again no be person ni?

11 Likes

Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by sunnyt1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
Oral s*x is a very controversial issue in marriages, if your sister doesn’t do it with the husband, he will go out and it won’t be hard for him to get it, there is no doubts about that. I don’t think there should be anything ungodly btw married people, anything goes. But the fact that oral s*x creates lots of debate btw people means it’s not acceptable by all. Seriously, it’s one of the dangers of civilization.

2 Likes

Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by slimyem: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
First of all,I don't see the correlation between 0ral sex and trust and/or love or as a vehicle to build those.
It is a matter of choice,preference and agreement.
That one isn't willing to try it with a partner doesn't mean there's no love or trust.Some people find it disgusting,distasteful and unacceptable while some see it as pleasureable and an important ingredient of sex and intimacy.

...and why do you make it sound like its abominable for a born-again christian to want 0ral?
The bible doesn't state it as sin as far as i know though people have their own misgivings about it.
The couple in this case have a problem on their hands as this is a topic that should have been discussed prior to marriage.However,in this case,someone would have to compromise/give in to the other at some point or ot could be the beginning of real issues.cool
Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by coogar: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
sapien: Hi married Nairalanders, I would really like to know if Oral se.x is an essential ingredient in building a long lasting relationship and trust in a marriage, especially one built on the foundation of Christ.

My aunt came rushing home to my mum, couple of days ago. I was eavsdropping on their conversation when I heard my aunt said that her husband has been hitting up on her for oral se.x. In her own words, she said, she had never had the thought, and she doesn't know where her hubby got the disgusting idea from.

I guess this has been causing acrimony between them, so she decided to come and tell my mum to know her stand on her hubbby's new found appetite.

And by the way, this man was suppose to be a born again christian.
So, folks, Is it wrong and against biblical principles?
I need matured response, please.

your aunt is playing with fire....
if she doesn't give him, there's an avalanche of willing mouths out there ready to do her job for her.... didn't they court before their marriage? didn't they discuss the dos/don'ts before walking the aisle? no man wants to be short-changed in marriage. your aunty's husband has friends that probably boast about how other pastor(mrs) perform in the bedroom and he's feeling cheated. tell your aunty to go buy a box of lollipop and start practising.......after 3 days of intensive practising, she should practise with bananas without getting the urge to bite. in about 5 days, she would be excellent at it.

7 Likes

Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by victorian(f): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
coogar:

your aunt is playing with fire....
if she doesn't give him, there's an avalanche of willing mouths out there ready to do her job for her? didn't they court before their marriage? didn't they discuss the dos/don'ts before walking the aisle? no man wants to be short-changed in marriage. your aunty's husband has friends that probably boast about how other pastor(mrs) perform in the bedroom and he's feeling cheated. tell your aunty to go buy a box of lollipop and start practising.......after 3 days of intensive practising, she should practise with bananas without getting the urge to bite. in about 5 days, she would be excellent at it.

Jesus!... grin grin grin such intense practice for the Aunty, na wa o...

Op, your Aunty should wake up and realize that's another thrilling aspect, men will die for.....

2 Likes

Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by coogar: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
victorian:
Jesus!... grin grin grin such intense practice for the Aunty, na wa o...

Op, your Aunty should wake up and realize that's another thrilling aspect, men will die for.....

the mission is to train this aunty to become a headmistress. cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by MMotimo: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
It's not necessary to build trust and love. It's an option in the pursuit of sexxxual gratification, is all
Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by sapien(m): 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
coogar:

grin
coogar:

bwahahahahahaha!
Coogar, I have died from excess laughter!
People on my street have been looking at me thinking if I have gone demented!

You are one hell of a clownish character!

1 Like

Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by Chaulay1: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
coogar:

This coogar don sign o.

@op , dis topic is highly controversial. I remember at a general marriage counselling prior to our wedding in my church, dis topic came up and all d pple that contributed said it is bad and not to be done in a christian marriage. Even one man went as far as calling it demonic. I was quite surprised cos I thought the topic will be a debate instead of one sided argument. Later I just concluded that those that were in support of oral s.x were silent because of the church environment as nobody wanted to be looked at as judas. But all d same, I knew dat outside d church setting, even dos that said it is bad will change their stand.

I guess each couple should do what best suits them. But for dis couple sha, I pity d woman o. If she is forced to do it just to please d husband, she may think she is committing sin each time she does it.

2 Likes

Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by Chaulay1: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
Oh, I forgot to mention dat it has nothing to do with trust and love. Trust and oral s.x are different kettle of fish altogether.
Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
This aunty never even start O cool

With my own wife sha, Oral would be like one out of the 20 other apparent "taboos" she will need to happily do.
And I mean happily undecided...as in BEG me to X if I no gree one day angry ... with all enthusiasm. tongue

Also you don't need to fornicate outside marriage to know first. You can have discussions with your fiance beforehand. There is no holy-holy when it comes to these pre-marital discussions. You both need to be as blunt as possible about what you want under the sheets. angry

There is nothing at all wrong with sexual satiety between married couples.
You are both meant to thoroughly deal with each other's sexual frustrations with all gusto and be happy to have served afterwards....at least I know I will wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by dayokanu(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
the Oraal dey cause wahala like this
Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by greatgod2012(f): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
dayokanu: the Oraal dey cause wahala like this

even me self never knew, thats why i decided not to post any comment.

@post, i will advise d wife and hubby to sit down and talk about it, and if it seems one of them is adamant, then, i think, one of them will have to compromise to give room for peace.
May God help them.

@coogar, you don kolo.
May God help you.
Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by dayokanu(m): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
^^ Great god would you do Backdoor entrance if your hubby wants it?

What of whips, Handcuffs and B-D--S-M?
Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by greatgod2012(f): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
dayokanu: ^^ Great god would you do Backdoor entrance if your hubby wants it?

What of whips, Handcuffs and B-D--S-M?

yeah! That backdoor entrance, i understand and i dey do am weli-weli, but others
whips
handcuffs
BDS-M
I no understand o, i be confirmed omo oko, too naive, abeg.
Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by r231(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
coogar:

you don sign....i swear grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
sunny t: Oral s*x is a very controversial issue in marriages, if your sister doesn’t do it with the husband, he will go out and it won’t be hard for him to get it, there is no doubts about that. I don’t think there should be anything ungodly btw married people, anything goes. But the fact that oral s*x creates lots of debate btw people means it’s not acceptable by all. Seriously, it’s one of the dangers of civilization.
In the same vein, if she likes head and he doesn't oblige her, she's free to seek it outside her home? Bros, please, tomorrow is Good Friday, don't let me speak unholy words towards you today. Stay blessed.
Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
Hehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy Family section don kolo oh grin cheesy

@greatgod, you see, those whips, poles , cuffs and other kinky styles are like additional spice ( like maggi, curry & thyme instead if just salt wink) that makes some men go gaga and run after you at the snap of your finger cheesy
To each and his owns cool

fresh_dude: In the same vein, if she likes head and he doesn't oblige her, she's free to seek it outside her home? Bros, please, tomorrow is Good Friday, don't let me speak unholy words towards you today. Stay blessed.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Abeg bros leave him ojare, he's a learner
Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by sapien(m): 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
Chaulay1: Oh, I forgot to mention dat it has nothing to do with trust and love. Trust and oral s.x are different kettle of fish altogether.
I never really meant that oral se.x equates love. But in most marriage counselling I have been to, most couples believe that oral se.x bonds their love lives and creates ultimate affection.
Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
sapien: I never really meant that oral se.x equates love. But in most marriage counselling I have been to, most couples believe that oral se.x bonds their love lives and creates ultimate affection.

True... It ( not only osx) broadens your bedroom practice besides the boring typical traditional Adam and Eve style .

It creates the urge, anticipation and excitement btw partners.( runs home after work cheesy)

And trust me sky's the limit , with proper planning and organization , you'd ( both of you) be celebrating your 55th/60th birthday before you exhaust every styles in the book! cheesy grin what's next? Lounging in Bahamas for retirement.( now my secret is out grin)
Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
greatgod2012:

yeah! That backdoor entrance, i understand and i dey do am weli-weli, but others
whips
handcuffs
BDS-M

dayo does not mean from behind

he means in the behind lipsrsealed
Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
oyb:

dayo does not mean from behind

he means in the behind lipsrsealed

Boundary things angry this is not sexuality section.
Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by dayokanu(m): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
greatgod2012: yeah! That backdoor entrance, i understand and i dey do am weli-weli, but others
whips
handcuffs
BDS-M

You no be omo oko jor, you wey dey do An@l you sef don jasi well well. Shey you like am? Some ppl prefer it to the front sef.

Do you allow oga sef to go down and chop igbin?
Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by swaggerkid(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
Chai dayokanu chop igbin Ke
Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by Chaulay1: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
dayokanu:

You no be omo oko jor, you wey dey do An@l you sef don jasi well well. Shey you like am? Some ppl prefer it to the front sef.

Jeez, dis is becoming too graphic. I'm outta here.
Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by dayokanu(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
swaggerkid: Chai dayokanu chop igbin Ke

Chop igbin is the female version of Lollypopping they are all under the oral s.ex umbrella
Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by ikamefa(f): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
@op

tell yah aunty to : " take banana till she go yo " while her hubby should get ready to "chop snail tire too" grin

na tit for tat oh!

no 2 ways about it, if she does not want her hubby stepping out on her.

about building trust and love, don't know about that

Nack Akpako surgeon general warning: ora.l se..x has been linked to spread of HPV-related cancers, buyer/s beware. smiley

1 Like

Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
no guarantees - ask leila
Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by greatgod2012(f): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
dayokanu:

me i no dey do anal o, i thought na from behind style, abeg, no corrupt me.
Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by dBard: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
sapien: I never really meant that oral se.x equates love. But in most marriage counselling I have been to, most couples believe that oral se.x bonds their love lives and creates ultimate affection.

Well, I think it does enhance d bond in relationships. There's something about d willingness t go down there f d purposes of giving ur partner pleasure that makes that person feel extra special. that n also d willingness of d wife t do wat is considered unwifely is something most couples appreciate
Re: Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? by slimyem: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
This thread....lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? / Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives / Is There A Happy Polygamous Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.