Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos (5596 Views)

Olajumoke, Ex-agege Breadseller Joins Instagram, Shares Hot Photos / Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos by chachacorner: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2013
For more amazing pictures visit: http://chachacorner.com/mariah-carey-is-43-and-still-looks-hot-photos/

Music celebrity singer, mother and wife hasn't let age get the best of her in any way... At 43years of age, she still looks younger than most women in their 20's. Can you beat that?

Re: Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos by Eneze1(f): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2013
hmmm, she looks nice and beautiful
Re: Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos by SlyIg(f): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2013
Good for the touch my body lady!
Re: Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
MILF ALERT..!!! grin grin
Re: Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos by dasparrow: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
@Post

Let me see a pic of her without makeup before I believe.
Re: Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
All Thanks to liposuction and all kinds of body enhancement surgieries to look 25
Re: Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos by Seun(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
Extremely skillful make up + advanced cosmetic surgery + great photographer + heroic photoshop work + strongly biased editorialization = success!

1 Like

Re: Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos by ichommy(m): 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
Seun: Extremely skillful make up + advanced cosmetic surgery + great photographer + heroic photoshop work + strongly biased editorialization = success!
Oga, this one look like Mathemztics to me.
Re: Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos by gluv01(f): 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
Seun: Extremely skillful make up + advanced cosmetic surgery + great photographer + heroic photoshop work + strongly biased editorialization = success!

Oga Seun na wa to you o grin
See the analysis...MAthematician

Leave out the photo shopped work out now. Watch the American Idol video which was 3days back and you'll see it's no photoshop.
She is indeed still stunning, agreed she does cosmetic surgery and make up...Before the makeup session on American Idol, you'll see her for real, still sweet.
Re: Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos by ektbear: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
She looks amazing!
Re: Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos by pedestal82(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
Have u seen that her small boy husband lately ? He looks 50. She is sucking. The life force outa him, if. U ask me. #straight face!
Re: Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos by ifedun2: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
This is what i call aging gracefully.
Re: Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos by Temismith(f): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
Eh ya! How come? How did it happen?
Re: Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos by gluv01(f): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
Temismith: Eh ya! How come? How did it happen?

This Temi you like trouble sha grin
Re: Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos by cigaricon(m): 3:21am On Mar 29, 2013
gluv01:

Oga Seun na wa to you o grin
See the analysis...MAthematician

Leave out the photo shopped work out now. Watch the American Idol video which was 3days back and you'll see it's no photoshop.
She is indeed still stunning, agreed she does cosmetic surgery and make up...Before the makeup session on American Idol, you'll see her for real, still sweet.
madam just forget that thing abeg, what our oga at the top says is final grin
Re: Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos by MajorJ(m): 6:11am On Mar 29, 2013
COnfirm photoshop and plastic surgery, man money is good ohh...
Re: Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos by Temismith(f): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2013
gluv01:

heeeeys! Talk thou not to moi! I didnt ur mates on nl nd beyond. tongue
gluv01:

heeeeys! Talk thou not to moi! I didnt ur mates on nl nd beyond.
Re: Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2013

D curb ventured outta mama's lair 2day?
Re: Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos by gluv01(f): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
Temismith: heeeeys! Talk thou not to moi! I didnt ur mates on nl nd beyond. tongue heeeeys! Talk thou not to moi! I didnt ur mates on nl nd beyond.

Iyaff hear ma

(1) (Reply)

23 Cute Pictures Of Jackie Appiah On Instagram / Is Iceprince Broke? (using Broken Iphone 6) / Davido Signs Chioma's Brother Into His Label.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.