Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,089 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) (5436 Views)

A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos / Timaya Hits The Gym With His Heavily Built Friends(video/pics) / Heavily Pregnant Stephanie Okereke-Linus Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by Stoja: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2015
32-year-old motivational speaker, Nicholas James “Nick” Vujicic is expecting his second child with wife Kanae.

Nick Vujicic lailasblog2

Mick is an Australian Christian evangelist and motivational speaker born with tetra-amelia syndrome, a rare disorder characterised by the absence of all four limbs.

As a child, he struggled mentally and emotionally as well as physically, but eventually came to terms with his disability and, at the age of seventeen, started his own non-profit organisation, Life Without Limbs.

Check out these very beautiful photos he shared on his Facebook page of his heavily pregnant wife and son Kiyoshi.

Nick Vujicic lailasblog2kNick Vujicic lailasblog3Nick Vujicic lailasblog4

Vujicic presents motivational speeches worldwide which focus on life with a disability, hope and finding meaning in life.

http://www.thelivefeeds.com/adorable-man-born-without-limbs-shows-off-his-heavily-pregnant-wife-photos/

Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by DEXTROVERT: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2015
I smell something Fishing!!!
Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by Westadon(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2015
Great God to be praised

1 Like

Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
Check your nose very well grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by Stoja: 9:53am On Jul 30, 2015
DEXTROVERT:

An average Nigerian lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2015
I've always admired Nick's family, his courage and strength. A happy man I must say.

He turned his Disability to Ability.

Truly, God wouldn't make us go through situations that's beyond our power.

Reminds me, of the case of Job in the scripture.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by Stoja: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2015
VickyRotex:
I've always admired Nick's family, his courage and strength. A happy man I must say.

He turned his Disability to Ability.

Truly, God wouldn't make us go through situations that's beyond our power.

Reminds me, of the case of Job in the scripture.

Good thinking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2015
Gracious God!what an amazing family,all looking gorgeous and happy,if na for african now dem go say na charm he used take marry this gorgeous woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by julietchic(f): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2015
Congrat I love them
Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by Stoja: 11:09am On Jul 30, 2015

Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by melodies: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2015
I'd bet they'd b living in peace unlike the "war zone" that characterizes some marriages to some men with all four limbs

1 Like

Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by Stoja: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2015
melodies:
I'd bet they'd b living in peace unlike the "war zone" that characterizes some marriages to some men with all four limbs

Hmmm, so you'd rather have no limbs and be in peace or have all limbs and war in your home?
Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
IF it is my country, they will involve JUJU or HOLYGHOST FIRE immediately.

GOD, we hail thee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Now that's love.

1 Like

Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by Abayor7: 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
rokiatu:
Now that's love.
simple!
Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by Stoja: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2015

Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Wow! May Our Lord's name be praised! Wat a miracle... loveli family smiley
Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by brainpower(m): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
The worst kind of disability is the "mind disability"

1 Like

Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by Stoja: 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
brainpower:
The worst kind of disability is the "mind disability"

True
Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
How did he "do" it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by Stoja: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
How did he "do" it?

Do what?
Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Stoja:

Do what?
"it"
Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by CHARLYX9: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Stoja:
Adorable - http://www.thelivefeeds.com/adorable-man-born-without-limbs-shows-off-his-heavily-pregnant-wife-photos/
whats this man doing in the pics *yucks*
*spits on the floor*
Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by Stoja: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
CHARLYX9:
whats this man doing in the pics *yucks*
*spits on the floor*

I didn't get that?
Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by CHARLYX9: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Stoja:

I didn't get that?
damn,it looks irritating to me.i mean what that man is doing in that pics
Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by xpress(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
This is either love or he's rich.....hmm. ...he's rich undecided
Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by LieDetector(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
fishing ko. Farming ni grin

@ topic. Evangelist wife dey wear bikini. Interesting.

Sips kunu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by lastnogood(f): 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
Well it seems that one of his limbs are working!!! wink wink

(Im sorry, I just had to)
Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
Adorable
Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by mizskyhigh: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Reminds me of the song "in Christ alone,my hope is found,He is my light,my strength,my song"

1 Like

Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by melodies: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
On a good day Stoja,of course, we all would prefer limbs. However, what good would it do a bride or wife as the case may be to be in a marriage to a violent man with limbs one minute and be dead the next?
uote author=Stoja post=36424455]

Hmmm, so you'd rather have no limbs and be in peace or have all limbs and war in your home?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) by CHARLYX9: 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Stoja:

I didn't get that?
how would a man kiss a woman's tummy even if its wife thats weird and disgusting to me.*yucks and spits the 2nd time*

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Swiss Hotel Room Has No Walls, But That’s A Good Thing / 10 Innocent Images That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind! [pictured] / I Don't Want My Kids Friends Seeing Their Mother's Boobs - Lota Chukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.