Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (569641 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lovelyadeola(m): 7:47am On Jan 21, 2016
techmart:

Wow... Thanks, The first step worked out. I am grateful Mr Adeola.
You are welcome sir. Have a nice day!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
chuksmad:
Experience domainers, my packing at Afternic is yielding $1.38, Is it possible to request for withdrawer on this amount and what is the minimum amount to withdraw?
do u still make money from parking ur domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
withdraw your domain earnings with the best rate here at #230 to 1$ https://www.nairaland.com/2861091/withdraw-etc-via-paypal#42198010
tested and trusted
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by nikel23432: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
jammeyboy:

how much did u sell d domain. if it is not up to $120 forget it, u can't get d money except u sell another one cos d min they will send via check is $100
250usd..don't have a dom acc though..that's another issue
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
klexycole:
Should Have Done That,But I've Been Busy.Will Send You A PM.

Good PM
do you check your email at all? I had replied your pm long ago.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
OXCUBA:

Good advice, I respect the man that speak with a lot of experience.
it will take as much as few days for funds to be wired to the marketplace and I don't think anyone uses credit card to pay $6000. In the end, you would get a little about $5k as your final cash after fees.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by klexycole(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
2sex:
do you check your email at all? I had replied your pm long ago.
Evening 2sex.Didn't See Your Mail Oo.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pls all I need two more vote to send my domain to auctions. . http://bido.com/Profile/Simpsonrocket/Domains . Help me by voting for me.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 5:48am On Jan 23, 2016
elitebird.com sold for $50

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:21am On Jan 23, 2016
blym4real:

Congrat bro. Now will have domainer making sales every time.

GOD has finally answer my prayers cheesy

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2016
blym4real:
na you call me that day? Guy i too funny as sweearrr
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2016
oga lifestyle1 hmmm... longest time o
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lifestyle1(m): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2016
2sex:
oga lifestyle1 hmmm... longest time o

Hmmm, glad to see you here bro, how hustle ? cool

just checking around.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 9:49am On Jan 23, 2016
2sex:
na you call me that day? Guy i too funny as sweearrr
don't get it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 9:50am On Jan 23, 2016
Chibenze:

Congrat bro. Now will have domainer making sales every time.
GOD has finally answer my prayers cheesy

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Thanks boss
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2016
In talks for Empower Radio dot com. EatonHealth dot com going for too cheap but just got to let it go. EdmontonLifeInsurance dot price has been agreed at $200 but the transfer will be done in march due to 60 days lock.

Narrowly missed getting my hands on RoadEvent.com which could have been a nice flip.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2016
blym4real:

don't get it?
sorry, someone called me on phone and he sold a domain for $50. sorry you are not the one. undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2016
2sex:
sorry, someone called me on phone and he sold a domain for $50. sorry you are not the one. undecided
Okay. Am sure he must have been very excited.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 11:08am On Jan 23, 2016
2sex:
the PM is there.

Okottamgbe, where at thou?

I'm here boss.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2016
Okattamgbee:

I'm here boss.
happy new year bro. U no even check on me again. wanted to send u an email just to say hi sha but e b like say I don mistakenly delete ur email.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
mymadam:

Won't you consider registering a new dotcom for $8.39... with FREE privacy?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
mymadam:

Won't you consider registering a new dotcom for $8.39... with FREE privacy?
you can register less than $8 with namesilo with free privacy.use any of these 8 codes if you are a new customer: slot,slot1,slot2-slot7.they last up to DEC 2017
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
mymadam:

No. @ Namesilo with renewal also less than $9!
for namesilo $7.99 use any of these 8 codes:slot, slot1-slot7 up to DEC 2017 for new customers
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
[size=15pt]I gree una o! cheesy [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
dotcomnamename:

[size=15pt]I gree una o! cheesy [/size]
our run away soldier cheesy cheesy cheesy

gud evening oga dotcomnamename grin

are you back to domain biz smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
2sex:

In talks for Empower Radio dot com. EatonHealth dot com going for too cheap but just got to let it go. EdmontonLifeInsurance dot price has been agreed at $200 but the transfer will be done in march due to 60 days lock.

Narrowly missed getting my hands on RoadEvent.com which could have been a nice flip.

Please @2sex Where do you sell your names?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
2sex:

I am of d opinion dt this people r not telling us d whole truth. I never come across this type of names. pls oga u have a mail. how r u getting this domains pls teach me I beg
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
elevatoria:

Please @2sex Where do you sell your names?
I sell through emails. I thought that has been explained here over 50 times?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Okattamgbee: 6:04am On Jan 24, 2016
2sex:
happy new year bro. U no even check on me again. wanted to send u an email just to say hi sha but e b like say I don mistakenly delete ur email.

Sorry boss, have Ben busy lately. So how is it going?

WISH YOU ALL A SUCCESSFUL SALE!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 8:33am On Jan 24, 2016
2sex:
I sell through emails. I thought that has been explained here over 50 times?

OK! thanks for sharing. I ' m new on this thread.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by adekayo1234(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
I have been following this thread codedly and i must say i have learnt alot. This thread has been an eyeopener and i really appreciate everyone who's contributed to the thread in one way or the other. I recently registered this domain selfie*don*dot com at godaddy and i would like to know whether to procure a private whois id or i should just leave my real id. Awaiting the reply of gurus in the house
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by klassd(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
adekayo1234:
I have been following this thread codedly and i must say i have learnt alot. This thread has been an eyeopener and i really appreciate everyone who's contributed to the thread in one way or the other. I recently registered this domain selfie*don*dot com at godaddy and i would like to know whether to procure a private whois id or i should just leave my real id. Awaiting the reply of gurus in the house
Sorry mahn how did you register this name with Zero value? Look it up appraisal sites

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.