Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (564675 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by isaactolu: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
Although domain name business has been around for a while, recently it is becoming popular in Nigeria. domain flipping is the easiest online business and also the most profitable with potential profit of between 100% and up to 10000% sometimes even more than that. if done properly and patience is applied, you can make it big with this online venture. a domain name bought or registered with $10 can be sold for up to $10,000 or even more than that, although i must warn that this kind of scenario dont happen frequently and when it does happen it require lot of work and technique but a domain name bought with $10 can easily be sold for $50 which is an amazing 400% profit.
There are 3 main aspect of domain name business
1. domain flipping i.e buying domain name and reselling for profit
2. domain parking
3. developing domain name to a website and selling for huge profit
I will like everyone that is into domain name business to share their experience, tips and techniques.

22 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by valdubem(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
What about website flipping?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by isaactolu: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
val_dubem: What about website flipping?
yeah that is the 3rd part of the business, its highly profitable. I will talk more on the 3 aspects later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by isaactolu: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
val_dubem: What about website flipping?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
I registered this domain name: www.dataaccelerator.com for ten dollars and sold it for 500 dollars later. I started buying more but sold for lesser amount but I made my profit, always more than 600 percent. I started selling manuals to people and I got some testimonies later. Some of my clients called and shared theirs. I'm not telling you this so you can buy manual from me, its true. In fact I dont want to sell you anything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bluesaint(m): 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
So how does one start?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bluesaint(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
So how will one start?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
bluesaint: So how does one start?
email me: david_tella@yahoo.com

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
OP, how did you sell that domain name... In 2008? Via auction or what?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Trulie(m): 12:47am On Mar 29, 2013
2sexy.net:
OP, how did you sell that domain name... In 2008? Via auction or what?
he is nt d op broda. My problem wt this domain flipping is how one can make payment when buyin domain names on godaddy. Pls can som1 explain to me how one can buy domains in godaddy here in Nigeria?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by isaactolu: 5:00am On Mar 29, 2013
didadavid: email me: david_tella@yahoo.com
hi, pls i will apprec8 it if u make ur contribution tru this thread rather than tru email cos 1. Others will learn 2. It will save u frm pple having the impression that u want to sell them ebook. Regards.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by isaactolu: 5:03am On Mar 29, 2013
Tru_lie:
he is nt d op broda. My problem wt this domain flipping is how one can make payment when buyin domain names on godaddy. Pls can som1 explain to me how one can buy domains in godaddy here in Nigeria?
i use uba africard to make payment for all my domain names, the fact is that u can use any visa or mastercard

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 8:54am On Mar 29, 2013
yeah... true. i am a domain flipper and have sold 4 domains so far to a total of over $1000 since November. The recent one is MedicalBillingSoftware.co.uk

You can verify it by copying and pasting the link below into your address bar.

domainlore.co.uk/medicalbillingsoftware.co.uk

dont include 'www' if you have been visiting the Omowumi scam thread, you must have seen 2jideofor, that is me. so, when you visit the link above, you will the seller as Jideofor. that is me.

Domaining is cool for those who know how to spot gems.

My methods are using keyword domain, which was responsible for my first $500 in October last year. The investment was just $10 and I sold it 7 days later, drops , following economic and technology trends and also creativity.

some domains are sold faster and some could take weeks or months.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2013
Buyers
can as well changer mind that they aren't interested anymore. That was
what happened to me in February this year. I was devastated because I
had hoped to make $2000 - $1500 from sales of 2 domain. I caused one out
of impatience.

Just know how to spot good domains and you will make good money for your
upkeep.

Domains I have sold in chronological:

PropertyForSaleInMichigan.com--$500

LaundryWatch.com--$250

SeismicPro.com-- $300

MedicalBillingSoftware.co.uk-- £130.

My next domain flip will be SuperForex dot co dot uk I hope it sells. My mentor
really love this one when showed him last night. He was surprised that
its was still available for registeration. it one those lucky times you
know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2013
My rule for domaining are:

dont make domaining your main source of income because you dont sell domains everyday. see domaining as an added source of income, like an investment. i dont know of any bank where i will keep 500--1600 naira and will double it into 30k-80k naira for me... where can you find such or what stock can give you such ROI?

dont be greedy. if you register a domain for 10 dollars and you find someone that wants to pay 200 - 300, sell it and move on. it is better than nothing. dont expect to make 20k from a domain... OYO.

Learn what constitute a good or valuable domain name so that you can pick them up and sell quickly. 90% of your domain sales is dependent on the value of your domain name.

Follow the trend. during the cloud trend, a lot of people who had cloud domains made good money. my friend sold CloudPros.com for $7k last October. He also sold a lot of 3D related domain names.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Realdeals(m): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2013
2sexy.net:
yeah... true. i am a domain flipper and have sold 4 domains so far to a total of over $1000 since November. The recent one is MedicalBillingSoftware.co.uk

You can verify it by copying and pasting the link below into your address bar.

domainlore.co.uk/medicalbillingsoftware.co.uk

dont include 'www' if you have been visiting the Omowumi scam thread, you must have seen 2jideofor, that is me. so, when you visit the link above, you will the seller as Jideofor. that is me.

Domaining is cool for those who know how to spot gems.

My methods are using keyword domain, which was responsible for my first $500 in October last year. The investment was just $10 and I sold it 7 days later, drops , following economic and technology trends and also creativity.

some domains are sold faster and some could take weeks or months.

Please Guy I need more info on how to sell domain name fast. I currently have 4 domain parked with sedo, they aren't getting the kind of marketing lead I desire, they are just fetching me some cent every week. I will be very happy if you can help me out my e-mail is temmynike@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2013
post them here and I will analyse them

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by isaactolu: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
2sexy.net:
My rule for domaining are:

dont make domaining your main source of income because you dont sell domains everyday. see domaining as an added source of income, like an investment. i dont know of any bank where i will keep 500--1600 naira and will double it into 30k-80k naira for me... where can you find such or what stock can give you such ROI?

dont be greedy. if you register a domain for 10 dollars and you find someone that wants to pay 200 - 300, sell it and move on. it is better than nothing. dont expect to make 20k from a domain... OYO.

Learn what constitute a good or valuable domain name so that you can pick them up and sell quickly. 90% of your domain sales is dependent on the value of your domain name.

Follow the trend. during the cloud trend, a lot of people who had cloud domains made good money. my friend sold CloudPros.com for $7k last October. He also sold a lot of 3D related domain names.
I really like ur contributions keep it up bro.I will like to ask, do you sell through auctions or direct contact? If it is by auctions which 1 exactly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Realdeals(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
2sexy.net:
post them here and I will analyse them but if you feel you need privacy
Sedo may get me ban if I post the Url directly here. pls check your inbox I just sent you e-mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
i replied with my phone number so that you can call me... I think that will be much better. your domain arent too good, bro. but just call me so that we can talk.
Realdeals:
Sedo may get me ban if I post the Url directly here. pls check your inbox I just sent you e-mail

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
isaactolu:
I really like ur contributions keep it up bro.I will like to ask, do you
sell through auctions or direct contact? If it is by auctions which 1
exactly.
The first 3 listed above were sold via direct marketing
and the last one was sold via auction and that's the first time I would
auction a domain name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexynet: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
realdeals, please remove my email from your quote.

thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
Domain name business has proved to be one of the most lucrative online business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
isaactolu: Although domain name business has been around for a while, recently it is becoming popular in Nigeria. domain flipping is the easiest online business and also the most profitable with potential profit of between 100% and up to 10000% sometimes even more than that. if done properly and patience is applied, you can make it big with this online venture. a domain name bought or registered with $10 can be sold for up to $10,000 or even more than that, although i must warn that this kind of scenario dont happen frequently and when it does happen it require lot of work and technique but a domain name bought with $10 can easily be sold for $50 which is an amazing 400% profit.
There are 3 main aspect of domain name business
1. domain flipping i.e buying domain name and reselling for profit
2. domain parking
3. developing domain name to a website and selling for huge profit
I will like everyone that is into domain name business to share their experience, tips and techniques.

That one highlighted above is also called Site Flipping

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tomm2580(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
@ didadavid, i sent you a mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by isaactolu: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

That one highlighted above is also called Site Flipping
Exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
I tried sending the mail to you all but I couldn't perform the task. Yahoo is not helping matters these days, perhaps because am sending them in mass. I will send it tomorrow. Thanks. One of you sent me an email asking for the manual but not with the subject I said. The manual will not be sent unless the email is sent as it should be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 30, 2013
2-sexy's contributions are interesting. I have a couple of domains I like to flip.
www.wallambiance.com
www.codedswag.com

Can someone please analyse them.

I'm willing to buY more too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by isaactolu: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2013
Here is a code to get a .com domain name on godaddy 4 just $0.99, av use it nd it works, hurry while it last- Scott99

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Trulie(m): 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
isaactolu: Here is a code to get a .com domain name on godaddy 4 just $0.99, av use it nd it works, hurry while it last- Scott99
wher is d code nd hw do we use it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by isaactolu: 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
Tru_lie:
wher is d code nd hw do we use it?
the code is scott99. When ure abt to checkout ur order, u'll see a place asking for offer code enter the code nd u'll see the price slashed.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.