Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

How To Never Fall Victim To Online Scams - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Never Fall Victim To Online Scams (662 Views)

Please Dont Fall Victim To Fraudsters Parading Themselves As Data Peddlers!!! / Twelve Christmas Internet Scams To Watch Out For / "you May Be A Victim Of Software Counterfeiting. This Copy Of Windows Did Not Pa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Never Fall Victim To Online Scams by helpfulposts(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
Hi, let’s face it; Why are you not making money from betting sites?

if you’ve been browsing betting sites online for any period of time, you’ve almost certainly seen betting systems such as football bettingand other betting stuffs.

And, if you’re anything like me, you’ve been drawn magnetically towards the hollow promises in the sales bluster like a fly is drawn to that luminous blue light in the bug zapper!

Deep down, you know that what you’re being told is extremely unlikely to be true... but we simply have to find out!

So, the first thing I want to tell you is... you’re not alone. In fact, thousands of people buy betting systems and join betting sites every single day, and many of them end up with a few worthless words on pieces of virtual paper that are not worth the bits and bytes they’re ‘printed’ on.

And I’m fed up with the increasing number of scammers and shysters who promise the earth, but deliver little more than an express one-way ticket to the poorhouse.

So I’ve written this short, no nonsense guide to help you (and perhaps to remind you!) of the things to look out for when considering buying or joining a betting system online.

If you’ve any questions regarding the content here, or indeed anything else, just drop me a line at untamedsuccess@gmail.com. I do answer all emails personally (despite receiving more than eighty each day), so please bear with me if it takes a day or two for me to reply. Rest assured that I will reply.

Or post your experience!

Download the ebook to know how to avoid them
Re: How To Never Fall Victim To Online Scams by massiveprofits1(m): 6:32am On Mar 29, 2013
Thank you a million times. But where can I download this great ebook?
Re: How To Never Fall Victim To Online Scams by helpfulposts(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
Thanks a lot as many of our youth will not fall victim to these betting scams

(1) (Reply)

Nvidia 1gb Graphics Card Card Far Sale / Where Can I Do Windows Server Training In Lagos Or Ibadan / Infinix X350[surf Smart 2G & 3G] Rooted!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.