Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Keke NAPEP Rider Disappeared With My Load In Yenegoa! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Keke NAPEP Rider Disappeared With My Load In Yenegoa! (1056 Views)

Accident Involving Keke And Bus Leaves 2 Abraka Market Traders Unconscious -pics / Keke Napep Bursts Into Flames On Abuja Expressway / One Dies As Danfo Bus & Okada Rider Collide At Tincan Apapa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke NAPEP Rider Disappeared With My Load In Yenegoa! by ZinoFego: 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
I had an experience that I think can only happen in more industrialized cities and not Yenegoa, Bayelsa State!

I went to shop this afternoon at the New Sunky Supermarket, Azikoro Road, Yenegoa. The items I bought were relatively heavy and since I wasn't with my car, I decided to take a drop. The traffic was much and the few taxis, buses and Keke NAPEP were a mad rush. Just by a stroke of luck, one came to where I was standing and I entered. I put my load (a big heavy Ghana-Must-Go sack) between me and the other guy at the back, we actually boarded at the same time.

On our way. I told the rider that he'll drop me off at the Tombia market because that was outside his route, he agreed. After driving a couple of minutes more, I requested that he should stop at the Tombia Roundabout so I can get my phone that is being fixed, he also agreed. On getting to where I'm supposed to collect the phone, I asked him to stop and he obliged. I quickly ran into the stall to pick my phone and couldn't have spent up to a minute and halve....lo and behold when I returned, I COULD NOT FIND THE KEKE, ITS DRIVER NOR THE OTHER PASSENGER!!! I asked everyone around there and no body could ever recall taking note of that Keke since several of them ply that road all the time...

I left my load because there was another passenger in the Keke, moreover Keke NAPEP were newly introduced in the state, though it never occurred to me that they may have also been perverted just like okadas before Okadas were banned in the state a few months ago.

So please be careful in Yenegoa with Keke Napep!!!

MOD: I don't know if this is the appropriate section for this...if not, please you may move it to where it belongs..

Re: Keke NAPEP Rider Disappeared With My Load In Yenegoa! by Afam4eva(m): 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
Be careful everywhere and not just in Yenagoa. I doubt if something like this can happen with keke napeps in Lagos because the roads and the traffic will hinder them running away like that.

1 Like

Re: Keke NAPEP Rider Disappeared With My Load In Yenegoa! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
Damn!

Nwata bulie nna ya elu, ogodo a kpuchie ya ihu.

1 Like

Re: Keke NAPEP Rider Disappeared With My Load In Yenegoa! by ZinoFego: 12:25am On Mar 29, 2013
Imanuelle: Damn!

Nwata bulie nna ya elu, ogodo a kpuchie ya ihu.

Please translate that to English for some of us to understand....Tnx
Re: Keke NAPEP Rider Disappeared With My Load In Yenegoa! by Gboliwe: 2:01am On Mar 29, 2013
I am surprised at what you said. That you didnt know they have been perverted like Okada. Naive.
Keke and Okada are the same. The same operators. They only did name change
Re: Keke NAPEP Rider Disappeared With My Load In Yenegoa! by adigunomomama(m): 7:14am On Mar 29, 2013
I dont think this can happen in lagos cos keke napep get association here i.e 3wheelers association and dey get garage, get chairman, incase u lost or forget anything insyd d keke, u can easily get it back, just knw the route u enta it. Keke napep working in Oshodi can neva cum to ikeja, dey will catch him and pay. So its easy here. Sorry for your loss

@OP go to the garage of d area he cari u, explain for d rest, u wil get ur goods back.

1 Like

Re: Keke NAPEP Rider Disappeared With My Load In Yenegoa! by ZinoFego: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2013
adigunomomama: I dont think this can happen in lagos cos keke napep get association here i.e 3wheelers association and dey get garage, get chairman, incase u lost or forget anything insyd d keke, u can easily get it back, just knw the route u enta it. Keke napep working in Oshodi can neva cum to ikeja, dey will catch him and pay. So its easy here. Sorry for your loss

@OP go to the garage of d area he cari u, explain for d rest, u wil get ur goods back.

I made inquiries from those guys who "catch" them for wrong parking around the area the guy made away with the Load, but they said, Keke riders don't have a union, anybody can hit the road with one...moreover the one I took was like "along". I even spoke with the police men around but they couldn't be of help.
Re: Keke NAPEP Rider Disappeared With My Load In Yenegoa! by OurYansh: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2013
Gboliwe: I am surprised at what you said. That you didnt know they have been perverted like Okada. Naive.
Keke and Okada are the same. The same operators. They only did name change

Sweetheart... My love for you will never disappear like the Mystery Keke Na-suffer.

cool
Re: Keke NAPEP Rider Disappeared With My Load In Yenegoa! by ZinoFego: 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
Our Yansh:

Sweetheart... My love for you will never disappear like the Mystery Keke Na-suffer.

cool

I no fit laugh...Tnx bro

(1) (Reply)

Lets Start Planning For The Easter Holiday / Thing To Export From Nigeria While Travelling / Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident Minutes After Tweeting About It (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.