Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,160 members, 7,845,817 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Nairaland Is An International Forum: Your Vote, Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairaland Is An International Forum: Your Vote, Please (835 Views)

Poll: Do you support the RELEASE of the thread or it should remain BLOCKED?

RELEASE: 52% (9 votes)
BLOCK: 47% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us / How Do I Get An International Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is An International Forum: Your Vote, Please by Vicjustice: 2:37am On Apr 01, 2008
I believe in freedom, and i believe that people are entitled to their own perspective and be given the right of chance to express their opinions on any given matter. Contrary to this, it would be interpreted as an unjust behaviour to the sensibility of some individuals.
 I am aware that this forum is privately owned, therefore i understand that the moderator reserves every right to do or undo whatever he pleases unquestionable. but however, given that the Nairaland forum is an internet one, he ought to acknowledge that it is an internation media and therefore, it should be treated as one; ie allowing the freedom of expression to be exercised in it.
 I am hereby using this means to suggest that Mr. Seun (the moderator) ought to releases a thread (which he has locked in his own authority) so that people may freely say their opinions in it. . . the thread is located in the address below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-122027.0.html

What's your opinion about my request, i mean who is in support of the thread being realeased and who's against it? 
  Please, no insult or bashing words, just say your minds as your opinions will be appreciated.
  you may give your vote at the poll above. Remember, MAJORITY WINS THE VOTE.
Re: Nairaland Is An International Forum: Your Vote, Please by vikiviko(m): 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2008
The thread should be released.
Am sure i have good information about Nigeria.
Re: Nairaland Is An International Forum: Your Vote, Please by Blackcat(f): 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2008
Please Seun do not only block the thread, delete it completely angry
Re: Nairaland Is An International Forum: Your Vote, Please by prince84(m): 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2008
delete, budlaska!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Is An International Forum: Your Vote, Please by funkybaby(f): 7:48am On Apr 11, 2008
academy:

Release the thread.We need people tp express themselves .Everyone is hear to learn no matter the age ,it a place of information ,so many contributions from within and outside.Without been bais i say release it.I just made a contribution today cool

lmao!
Re: Nairaland Is An International Forum: Your Vote, Please by Vicjustice: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2008
Siena:

Vicjustice, majority isn't always a deciding factor.

Especially, as majority isn't always practical.

If I remember correctly, that thread did get quite heated and personal, it was practical to lock it. It's pretty common practice on most forums, and not necessarily a censor on freedom of expression.

As your Lordship pleases cool
Re: Nairaland Is An International Forum: Your Vote, Please by ty4real(m): 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2008
Vicjustice:

As your Lordship pleases cool

Should I take that as a sign that you are already giving up? grin grin
Re: Nairaland Is An International Forum: Your Vote, Please by Vicjustice: 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2008
ty4real:

Should I take that as a sign that you are already giving up? grin grin
Friend, i'd rather avoid a looser struggle; knowing fully well that it's only a fool that argues with a gun man smiley

(1) (Reply)

Fabulous Spots In Accra / Should Dual Citizenships Be Allowed? / Please Help Me Out With Germam Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.