Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) (36198 Views)

About To Fly To North Cyprus / North Cyprus / The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
Less than 24 hours before Nairaland was attacked, a friend that was reading and enjoying my journal on my sojourn here in North Cyprus advised I should back up those stuffs, just in case, I told him, I started typing on my phone, so it's difficult to start typing on a different platform also it's unlikely the site will be down as it has never happened in my over 6 years affiliation with Nairaland.
Lo and Behold, I launch the site on my phone the next morning as part of my morning rituals, it was no where to be found. I know what you thinking! - He didn't hack the site,he was just being used to warn me of the future occurrence but I never listened.
I will be typing from my head to a safe place first before posting them here. I don learn.. Lol
Thanks to those that message me insisting on continuing the journal, I appreciate that a lot as it makes me feel like Chinua Achebe wink. Gracias!
Oh yea! The Unknown journey to the ancient disputed Island.

8 Likes

Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
Oh yea! The Unknown journey to the ancient disputed Island, I have always wanted to be educated out of the shores of Nigeria, I don't mean Ghana or Benin Republic (no pun intended). I already had a partial tertiary education from Yabatech and it was a bitter sweet experience, more bitter than sweet though I never know that until I got here. Several attempts have been made after lots of deliberation and partial approval from my parent based on financial grounds.
The United States attempt, even that of the Canada which made me eventually distabalized me as I gave up of meeting that target as well accomplishing the mission.
My middle name became failure, dined and wined it,lots of advice from friend's and families (except my dad). All advices not in line with my plan and future goals.Most times, the advices does more harm good, I was becoming an epitome of failure with no goal, some even see me like I'm building my castle in the air. Oh well,they are somewhat right, nobody associates with failure, and no body gives a hoot about your plans or work in progress, people want to see result. Mine wasn't even work in progress, it was more of work abandoned or project failed. What can a man do? This desert journey took me about 3 years. My mates were already back to school for their Higher Diploma. I know you will say why did I not run the two side by side. I was adamant, aiming for something bigger and never wanted a distraction whatsoever. I see HND as a total waste of time and a short term solution to a looming problem. don't ask me what I mean, it's just my view.
Back to the story of my woes, I was almost bending to the family and environment pressure, especially when you see some of your high school mate out graduating out of university or whatever tertiary institution.I was blessed with a group of same mind, almost the same goal, same weird view about the future/education in Nigeria (please note: I'm not here to condemn or approve anything. It's strictly my view which may be right or wrong). My dad was supportive though he kept screaming of how the time is moving fast nd sometimes when I act stupidly, he reminds me on how I'm a disgrace to our family name considering my fast education and what they thought will be a bright future, But still he was and is still very supportive.

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by Tonykings: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
Nice story... Wein concern me nd is hw far admission over there? I nid to leave here asap befor I vex kill on lecturer
Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
My genuine urge to travel to study out of the country for good education as well as exposure turned to a DO or DIE affair as a result of the series of failure I experienced. I was reading, hoping and hustling for a way out.I read a lot about different countries, from South African to St Kitts.We made reasearch! If those time for research was dedicated to the study of HIV/AIDS I bet we would have been close to the cure,Jk.... Lol ... I met someone that knows someone in North Cyprus, he told me about North Cyprus and I replied with everything I knew about North Cyprus, he was surprised. I already got an admission through someone on Niraland (WIP2) into Eastern Mediteranean University. I was offered a 50% scholarship but I couldn't just pay, there was lots of deliberation, financially my parent were reluctant, I was not even sure myself, my recedence wouldn't make it sound sensible. The other person I met got me an admission 4 month after the EMU admission into my present University. I got a 40% scholarship, It was still huge but I was allowed to pay some part payment which I did after the subsidy revolution.
Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by WhyNa: 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
Thanks for bringing back dis thread. Just noticed you finally reopened it today. Im sure its gon take time for others to locate it but dont be discouraged.

By the way, ur last gist was on how your room mate got married to one of dos chicks and the rest....
Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
great that u're starting d thread again, immediately nairaland came back, ur thread ws d 1st I checked 4 and I happy u're starting it again. More power 2 ur elbow. Lots of peeps re following even without posting.
Cheers?
Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by italent101: 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
m bk
Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 07, 2014
Welcome back bro
Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by WhyNa: 6:38am On Jul 07, 2014
@MichChelsea, @italent101 @soyedele........cool that you guys are back. Didnt really know the names of peole who were following and current them but all the same, it gives me joy that u guys are back.

Btw, is any other person advocating that he continues from where he stopped the last time ot start afresh?
Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by Manweysabi(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
Wow! Thread is back... Where my sit dey sef.. cheesy

Pappy2000 brought me here... I'm not not sure he's aware the thread is back

PS: seun explained how you can recover your most important datas here https://www.nairaland.com/1793151/concerning-catastrophic-loss-valuable-data
Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by WhyNa: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
@Manweysabi na for my back u dey O grin leave dt tin wey Seun explain. U can only view it on google bt cnt bring it back here
Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by italent101: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
carry go
Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 08, 2014
Good Morning Beautifuls, Good morning world! I am sorry I couldn't update my journal yesterday, It was extremely a busy day for me.however,I had intention of typing for hours in the night so as to have people wake up to the full update, as I don't really think I should jump start, I slept off while my fingers were on my keyboard, Tired so much.
Anyways, I will try to run through it so as to to continue on where we stopped.
Special appreciation to you guys, every one of you.. from whyna, to manweysabi, I have gotten emails that encourages me to move on and as well make some friends. Trust me, you guys are the best. I will try to check out some username and alert them the thread is back.
Back to the matter, I got the admission and I paid part payment of the school fees after some funny consultation by my pups to be a little bit clear we are not heading to another path to failure.
In less than two weeks, I got my admission sorted out, my journey to the embassy was interesting. Document's ready, appointment was booked, I had to leave Lagos early, the day is near, another test of Faith. Almost everything went smooth except for the drama and the usual extortion at our Ministry of Education, I scaled through. Saw lot's of people at the embassy, everybody seems to belong to EMU, i said to myself; Jesus must have come from EMU, I visited Magusa few times and at least if Jesus was not from EMU as I envisaged, Barnabas, Paul was there, Barnabas was even buried in Famagusta. Sorry for the digression to the non Christian faithfuls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 08, 2014
I was told to come back for my visa on Friday, Chai! Another unlucky day for me, over the past few years, I already have this mentality that Fridays are unlucky day for me, considering what I've experienced in the past. Chai! failure no sweet oo .. Here comes Friday, I got to the embassy first, I was almost resuming with the embassy staffs. I want to hear my result, will it be the usual denial stuff or a break from the norm?
It's different this time around! I got the visa, a one month transit visa. I was so happy but I never created scene, as a 'big boy' I just kept smiling sheepishly. I left Abuja almost immediately, that sunny,expensive, over hyped nation capital with some smooth, large, congestion free roads, that perfectly defined the rich and the poor by the area if residency.
I got back to Lagos, home sweet home, my Dad was happy, and all he kept saying was 'at last!' I know he will be wondering and surprised with my level of tenacity. He was skeptical it was a one month transit visa though, I convinced him all his well. Before you could say Jack, I got my stuffs arranged, I actually planned on jumping on a bike or entering a public transport to the airport to leave at last before this Turkish people change their mind on my visa... Lol .. I got accompanied by my parent, not many food stuffs, No Garri, Just Egusi and some little clothing. I'm not going their to do fashion or to eat. I was deter mined (in Kanu's accent **no pun intended**). The Airport journey was smooth for me, I didn't spend a dime, no bribery, I was too confident and happy, even if they wanted some money, we don't really have enough to spare, maybe that was why I was lucky not to be extorted. From the Checking in to the Custom peeps, It was a smooth ride.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 08, 2014
Victory at last! I'm in the air flying to the part of the world where the ''Earth and Heaven meets'', * hours or thereabout, we landed in the magnificent ''Ataturk Airport'' I was a first time traveler, it's more more magnificent to me but trust me, that Airport is one of the biggest and most beautiful in the world, at least top 30 in the world! Transit for so many hours waiting for that life changing 1 hour flight to Kibris. The flight was different, this time around no red wine, those smiling hostess or lovely food. It was more of a school bus than a flight with some working class peeps. We landed at the Ercan Airport, It was quiet, serene, well organized and small. I was impressed but still amazed at the quietness of the Airport, probably because I flew in at a period when touristic visits are low. It was damn too cold, no snow like it was in Istanbul, the Istanbul view alone made me realize why some people want to die trying to go abroad, at least what you see with your eyes may make you live a little longer even if the struggle for living can be frustrating across the sea as well. Did I tell you I met a Nigeria flying to Iran at the Istanbul Airport, He's going to hustle not for a peace keeping mission! story for another day.
I was the only student going to EUL out of the hundreds of student clearing from the immigration, they found my details fast and I check out immediately. I knew what I was in for, I never planned to be in the midst of lot's of Nigerian nationals anyways, but still it was a little depressing. I got into the Airport shuttle after about two hours of landing, me I no get money for those Airport Taxi guys demanding for dollars like "Benjamin Franklin is their Savior". I was shivering like a lost chick, opened my luggage looking for all of my so called jacket's from home, walahi they never worked. Smh....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 08, 2014
On our way to the school, I asked so many questions from the school rep picking me, the question ranges from why is this place so cold and it doesn't snow to what is the level of survival. So many sensible and not too sensible questions, not my fault, I be yeni ogrenci, I can be very inquisitive as well. Another international office guy took me to the school dorm, those guys helped me a lot though, I checked in, atleast I have three days to decide if I will be opting for the school accommodation. As y'all know, I'm on budget and it won't even cover my accomodation for a semester. The room heater helped me, I slept off with my shoes as well as lot of jackets, it was short but nice. A knock on my door made me realize it's 10 am in the morning, it's time to go to the offices for registration said by someone I met with the international office guy last night. I didn't take my bath, the hot water was still like a cold water to me. If you are wondering why it's that cold, It was early March and it was very cold that year on the Island, subsequent one's haven't been very cold though or maybe I got used to it.
I got an option of an accommodation behind the school with a reasonable amount, met with the Landlord that same day and I moved in, at night! wow! Is it that fast? This place na abroad true true though I was thrown to the village part of the abroad. Did I tell you Lefke is a Village? almost close to the border, few population, few job opportunities, compared to the Cities in the same Island, but still it's facilities are top class compared to the third world countries. Another cold night, no room heater, I wasn't planning to buy, this money is limited. Through that night, I preferred the hell fire to cold immediately, I was praying to God to let the day break fast, My shoe, series of jean, room duvet and jackets barely saved me. I got up in the morning and told the international guy that it was a long long night for me. He smiled and insisted I should buy an heater. heater is not very expensive but I wasn't ready to pay huge electricity bills. Here you pay for almost everything, water bills as well. I got a roomie the next night, I already met him at the embassy the other time. The first thing he asked me was, ''guy you sabi cook? I came with lottta food stuffs but I can't cook'' I answered and said why not? feeling like a boss.. The first meal was Pasta filled with salt.. hehehe the guy eat it oo .. but I knew he was disappointed. We are in for a long thing, good for him, he's coming for post graduate so mine is elongated long long thing.
He decided not to be buying an heater as well, he was on a budget but mine is more stringent that his, we resolved and settled for ''Famouse Grouse'' A dose of the vodka every night as well as hot eba after which we switched to ''banku'' (A Ghana version of Semo, it's usually believed to be stronger) after our Garri got exhausted. That helped us all through the Month of March, while we enjoyed the month of April a little.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 08, 2014
Academics! Oh! I wish I can type a little faster and much, damn! those hacker's that brought down Nairaland. It sucks to type those things I remember I have done before, it will not make this journal as interesting as I will like. what can a man do? Life goes on... I'm studying Civil Engineering, the little Africans that I met here all belong to the International Relations class. They often advise me to have a change of course before I move too far, some weren't advising but were saying to themselves that he's a new student, when he learns, he will change. Could it be that our academics is that bad in Nigeria or it's extremely difficult?
Oh well, I felt it myself, my first few classes in Calculus were like I was going to an Arabic class, I couldn't understand anything, Mathematics was never my best subject but still our High school education is very bad back home, the other nationals in the class were catching up, even some of my counterparts are finding a way to learn. I was stucked, no idea of what it is till after mid term, I tried to catch up but I was blessed with an 'F', the professor looks like a witch ehn, she no even dey smile at all. After my first semester result, I was wondering what my next step will be, two F's for the two calculation course, Physics was good nd the remaining 3 which is non calculation was good. Chai! Could it be that the cooperative money I came here with will be wasted like that or I will have to join the band wagon to study International relations? No offence to the IR scholars reading.
I had a plan, my dad already made me understand that Engineering my seems hard and difficult but in the long run, you smile more to the bank than other social sciences. well, we had that mentality in my family, we are not the most intelligent but we are one of the most determined, by failing and getting up. If I want a social science course, I would have been a graduate by now, I told myself, I decided to take those courses again and keep moving no matter the challenges, Almost 3 years, I'm still on it.. we are getting there by HIS grace.It was about 12 Nigerians in the Engineering faculty that set, we are less than 3 in that same faculty! You know what that means...

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by italent101: 7:06am On Jul 08, 2014
interesting... more before m bk from school.
Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by WhyNa: 7:36am On Jul 08, 2014
Nigerian going to Iran Omo guys dey hustle o
Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by ukicom86(m): 7:38am On Jul 08, 2014
mctolspell: Academics! Oh! I wish I can type a little faster and much, damn! those hacker's that brought down Nairaland. It sucks to type those things I remember I have done before, it will not make this journal as interesting as I will like. what can a man do? Life goes on... I'm studying Civil Engineering, the little Africans that I met here all belong to the International Relations class. They often advise me to have a change of course before I move too far, some weren't advising but were saying to themselves that he's a new student, when he learns, he will change. Could it be that our academics is that bad in Nigeria or it's extremely difficult?
Oh well, I felt it myself, my first few classes in Calculus were like I was going to an Arabic class, I couldn't understand anything, Mathematics was never my best subject but still our High school education is very bad back home, the other nationals in the class were catching up, even some of my counterparts are finding a way to learn. I was stucked, no idea of what it is till after mid term, I tried to catch up but I was blessed with an 'F', the professor looks like a witch ehn, she no even dey smile at all. After my first semester result, I was wondering what my next step will be, two F's for the two calculation course, Physics was good nd the remaining 3 which is non calculation was good. Chai! Could it be that the cooperative money I came here with will be wasted like that or I will have to join the band wagon to study International relations? No offence to the IR scholars reading.
I had a plan, my dad already made me understand that Engineering my seems hard and difficult but in the long run, you smile more to the bank than other social sciences. well, we had that mentality in my family, we are not the most intelligent but we are one of the most determined, by failing and getting up. If I want a social science course, I would have been a graduate by now, I told myself, I decided to take those courses again and keep moving no matter the challenges, Almost 3 years, I'm still on it.. we are getting there by HIS grace.It was about 12 Nigerians in the Engineering faculty that set, we are less than 3 in that same faculty! You know what that means...
I enjoyed those stories and experience sharing. Could you tell us more? I have been accepted into one of the universities in Cyprus for Master.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by WhyNa: 8:00am On Jul 08, 2014
ukicom86: I enjoyed those stories and experience sharing. Could you tell us more? I have been accepted into one of the universities in Cyprus for Master.

@ukicom86 congrats! Now we go get more info from you too as u dey enjoy dis one wey U dey read grin grin grin

mmmm I hope you can type fast, @mctospell cud use a typist for his loyal fans grin cheesy
Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2014
My survival experience, It will be as short as I can, My 1000 USD that is like a million dollar to me is running low,money slow to enter, money quick to go in MI's voice, what can I do? I tried getting some part time job like we all believe we will get back home, my course is challenging, it needs virtually all of my 24 hours, there not even many jobs around, you need to meet people to help you.. I'm not too good in meeting people, the jobs avail needed all of your day, not time for class not to talk of study, there are farm jobs that don't come often, outdoor jobs are not advisable because of cold, you have to go to the city to get some cool jobs .. excuses keeps flying. That means I stand no chance except I want to stop schooling.
I got out of class one day, rushing back home to get some food, I never eat at the school cafes except for my first day... where will I get the money? don't forget I'm on budget! A call came in from a friend, he told me someone wanted to type a paper, he needed to submit in few hours, he has seen me type so he felt I will be the best to help the man. I rushed to them sharp sharp, we meet in a cafeteria, I saw him looking tensed and bothered. Rushed home, typed for him, printed in the school printing centre, gave him after an hour, he was happy and appreciative. He gave me equivalent of $5, Is it that same typing we do in Nigeria that we pay 100 Naira? Wow! Typing business na serious business I said to myself, he kept coming and I kept praying they should keep getting papers to submit. I decided to go commercial, I made adverts through text, I got some more customers... More work but less pay, they were owing me lot's of money, I got discouraged, company got liquidated and I resolved back to my one and only customer. Nevertheless, I saved up some money, I paid my bills till the end of semester, not a big life but a small comfortable one.

7 Likes

Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by ukicom86(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2014
WhyNa:

@ukicom86 congrats! Now we go get more info from you too as u dey enjoy dis one wey U dey read grin grin grin

mmmm I hope you can type fast, @mctospell cud use a typist for his loyal fans grin cheesy
Well, I will be studying in Nicosia -south cyprus. After my Master Degree, God willing I will be applying for my Doctorate in the US. With the help of a friend (Pure white) and few Professors. Meanwhile am still in Nigeria. I will be studying Oil and Gas Energy Engineering for 18months.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2014
Manweysabi, I will appreciate if you can help me get recover those stuffs, I barely couldn't get his explanation, I tired but it never worked, I will sure love to have the thread back. Congrats Ukicom, thanks whyna, italent101, MichChelsea,Soyedele1. Bless y'all .. site down, relax and enjoy your pop corn.
I will try to be as fast as I can to get to where I stopped.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by ariyebaba(m): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2014
Welcome back....................................

I av missed ur stories.......................
Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by WhyNa: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2014
ukicom86: Well, I will be studying in Nicosia -south cyprus. After my Master Degree, God willing I will be applying for my Doctorate in the US. With the help of a friend (Pure white) and few Professors. Meanwhile am still in Nigeria. I will be studying Oil and Gas Energy Engineering for 18months.

Choi grin grin see d pple wey dey plan to come back come chop our oil money.cheesy I'm happy for U bro. When U make it big, no forget as U take start dey ask Mctospell questns ooo. N if u see job proposal wey carry Whyna name U better respomd sharpaly cheesy

Congrats once again

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by ukicom86(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2014
WhyNa:

Choi grin grin see d pple wey dey plan to come back come chop our oil money.cheesy I'm happy for U bro. When U make it big, no forget as U take start dey ask Mctospell questns ooo. N if u see job proposal wey carry Whyna name U better respomd sharpaly cheesy

Congrats once again
whyNa? Answer me sharp sharp...you are very funny. I can't stop laughing. okay! Ok, noted. I am believing God to lead the way for me. Hey! Where are you now and what's your occupation? Just asking...
Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2014
My Summer Experience!
You have few options for your summer break, you either travel out of the country, go look for some job to do, summer school or kill yourself with boredom. My first summer here was a bitter sweet experience. More and lot's of bitter experience coated with sugar experience at the end.
The Temperature during summer on the Island ranges between 33 deg celcius to 45 deg in some cities. It's so hot that life becomes unbearable of course, Life will sure become unbarable as you are not about to get a job like few of your mates that have jet out to bigger city to job search, or some that have enough to fly out. They said we will get job during summer but the options are very slim, you have to go to the city to search and hunt for jobs, those that get some sort of job tends to make some money though especially the Tourism student.
I spoke with few people, didn't really do a thorough job search though, I was so attracted to Lefke, I wasn't ready to spare my little surviving change on fare to job hunt. To cut the excuse short, I never worked during that summer. I was trying to make something out of my free time, enjoying it at first but nothing really came out. Trying some Dating sites with my roomie, no result for me, only few replies.. One even stated categorically that I'm ugly! Chai! I don die....My roomie got results a life changing one at that ...Started learning how to build website all by myself .. It worked for few days, it turned to be an abandon project, it got boring, life was becoming miserable gradually considering the amount of heat and every where seems desolated. Most are out of the town? or could it be rapture took place? your guess is as good as mine. I'm still relatively new, I barely know people or places, no fun, no entertainment. I started working on the road alone soliloquizing, Ha! I was losing it, boredom sets in, life is difficult.
My roomie lost his dad during this hard times, it became harder,no smiling, no joy, Pharel's happiness single was non existence in our life. I later had a friend, a partner in boredom,post graduate dude too, got some money to play with, but doesn't know how, we all knew.We have something in common 'Boredom". Look, I'm not exaggerating, I'm probably not stating how huge it was back then. I got into some activities with my partner, we got some nice old TV series from Prison break to Doctor Who. I don't watch TV back home, so don't blame e if I had to resolve to those. It took most of our time, our summer days and we began to enjoy it... Though it was really not a big thing to enjoy but at least we got something to kill our time.
August came, there was a 15 days summer festival close to us, the musics are mostly Turkish nothing to enjoy, some park stuffs though.... Carting and the likes, It kick off by 7 pm till morning everyday but we sometimes join them in setting their stage up so as to start quickly, that is the extent of boredom. Did I tell you the sun doesn't set till sometimes 9pm here during summer?
Please Note: This is a true real account of my life and experience on the island, it doesn't mean yours will be this good or bad. It all depends on what you work towards and people around you to help you out, I never really had much people, but still it was good. Don't forget - Don't judge me, cos we all no holy pass!!! The dating Experience for the summer to come in a jiffy .. going for a beer break!

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by WhyNa: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
ukicom86: whyNa? Answer me sharp sharp...you are very funny. I can't stop laughing. okay! Ok, noted. I am believing God to lead the way for me. Hey! Where are you now and what's your occupation? Just asking...

Haha...see planning of the future in arksion. Lol. Errhh for privacy n sekurity sake, emm i wunt drop it here. Before person go tell me hey I know u. I'l leave u a msg

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by WhyNa: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
@mctospell lol@helping them to set the stage
Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by ukicom86(m): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
WhyNa:

Haha...see planning of the future in arksion. Lol. Errhh for privacy n sekurity sake, emm i wunt drop it here. Before person go tell me hey I know u. I'l leave u a msg
its okay, I understand. Enjoy!
Re: Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) by Xion: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mctolspell i'm glad u r back online, no be only u waka come, me sef don reach. Welcome back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos From Abia State / Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire: Smell Of Burnt Human Flesh Filled The Air - Reporter / Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.