Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Is Ice Prince Now Better Than M.I? Answer And You Could Win N1, 500 Airtime - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Ice Prince Now Better Than M.I? Answer And You Could Win N1, 500 Airtime (4038 Views)

Is Ice-prince Overrated? / What The Hell Is Ice Prince Waiting For? / Kelly Handsome Is Better Than M.i In Rapping. His Single "catch Me If You Can" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ice Prince Now Better Than M.I? Answer And You Could Win N1, 500 Airtime by 9jawikileaks(m): 4:12am On Mar 29, 2013
(My answer: YES)
Those days ice prince used to be the boy in chocolate city, if you mentioned rap then you mentioned M.I and Jesse Jagz, but gone are those days, ice prince has proven that he can be tops, he must have schooled himself on what it takes to be a successful rapper, in which, songs like Aboki, More, Truth, etc could not have come out if not raw talent and discipline.
I sincerely believe that as of now, ice prince is the best rapper in Africa, as I don’t see any other rapper seriously contending for the crown with him.
As for records, if M.I needs to comeback on top, he needs something more than normal, he needs a miracle, he needs something better than MR. CHAIRMAN.
Answer yours and stand a chance of winning N1,500 worth of airtime, all you have to do is to comment. The winner will be announced later.
HOW TO ANSWER STEP 1: COMMENT ON NAIRALAND
NO2: GO TO http://g-influence..com/2013/03/is-ice-prince-now-better-than-mi-answer_28.html AND COMMENT

Re: Is Ice Prince Now Better Than M.I? Answer And You Could Win N1, 500 Airtime by Mynd44: 7:02am On Mar 29, 2013
Ice-Prince is the best on the continent?

Abeg guy it is too early in the morning for jokes.

Even among his annoying peers(Olamide, Vector and Reminise) he does not come first or second

1 Like

Re: Is Ice Prince Now Better Than M.I? Answer And You Could Win N1, 500 Airtime by johnwizey: 8:06am On Mar 29, 2013
Mynd_44: Ice-Prince is the best on the continent?

Abeg guy it is too early in the morning for jokes.

Even among his annoying peers(Olamide, Vector and Reminise) he does not come first or second
Explain further
Re: Is Ice Prince Now Better Than M.I? Answer And You Could Win N1, 500 Airtime by Mynd44: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2013
johnwizey: Explain further
Meaning the OP is wrong
Re: Is Ice Prince Now Better Than M.I? Answer And You Could Win N1, 500 Airtime by sealcleaner: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
Your not far from the truth.. On current form only Vector can step close kinda to ice prince... No olamide is okay.. But he is more like a factional leader...ice prince and vector have more wider reach than olamide.. Reminiss is still not there...he is like a local govt chairman compared to a minister..
Re: Is Ice Prince Now Better Than M.I? Answer And You Could Win N1, 500 Airtime by kenneth348: 10:08am On Apr 04, 2013
Currently ICE PRINCE is comercialy booming...but abeg...in d rap game...ICE will always be PRINCE while M.I...d CHAIRMAN...
Re: Is Ice Prince Now Better Than M.I? Answer And You Could Win N1, 500 Airtime by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2013
Ice Prince has mastered the art of making commercially viable songs with less emphasis on poetry which is the essence of a good rap artiste. Not saying Ice Prince is not good but MI is still way better.
Re: Is Ice Prince Now Better Than M.I? Answer And You Could Win N1, 500 Airtime by ijebabe: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
If you listen to the freestyle just released featuring M.I, Loose Canyon and Ice Prince, you'll find that Ice Prince killed that freestyle. His lyrics are very clear, tight and flows sweeter than M.I's.

*I don't care about the airtime* tongue
Re: Is Ice Prince Now Better Than M.I? Answer And You Could Win N1, 500 Airtime by Mynd44: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
ijebabe: If you listen to the freestyle just released featuring M.I, Loose Canyon and Ice Prince, you'll find that Ice Prince killed that freestyle. His lyrics are very clear, tight and flows sweeter than M.I's.

*I don't care about the airtime* tongue
You cannot assume based on one track only. Look at albums and other tracks they have featured on
Re: Is Ice Prince Now Better Than M.I? Answer And You Could Win N1, 500 Airtime by ijebabe: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
^You know my feelings towards M.I music of late. I just used that track as an example since its the latest.
Re: Is Ice Prince Now Better Than M.I? Answer And You Could Win N1, 500 Airtime by Mynd44: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
ijebabe: ^You know my feelings towards M.I music of late. I just used that track as an example since its the latest.
Yeah lately, he has not being up to par but his history still speaks volumes
Re: Is Ice Prince Now Better Than M.I? Answer And You Could Win N1, 500 Airtime by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ice Prince got more confident with the recent exposure he's got. So I won't be surprised if he freestyles better but when it comes to delivery, MI is still head above shoulders.

Below is a pic of MI schooling Ice Prince during their teenage years. grin

*don't need OP's airtime either* tongue

Re: Is Ice Prince Now Better Than M.I? Answer And You Could Win N1, 500 Airtime by oviedeking: 8:02am On Feb 05, 2015
Anybody who say ice prince zarmani is better than (MI) Jude Abaga is mad or has gone nuts am sure. M I Abaga chairman is 100% better than ice prince. Rap is like a game. The reason ice prince is here is mi. Mi. Can't be tasting power alone now so he has to gave way so ice prince can still tast. (The fouls don't know ). Ok now M I is back watch out.
Re: Is Ice Prince Now Better Than M.I? Answer And You Could Win N1, 500 Airtime by DjHypno(m): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2015
Vector is better than both of them! #KingKong

(1) (Reply)

Download Phyno Hit Songs On 2324xclusive [audio] / Don Jazzy Wanna Sign Da-mack And Blackdutch Monroe / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Mr P – Look Into My Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.