Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story (8662 Views)

Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions / These Weird Ideas Made Millions / People Who Quit Their Jobs And Made Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by souls4christ: 10:30pm On May 30, 2013
Today, too many people, young and old are looking for jobs, or are afraid of losing their jobs. We need more entrepreneurs who can create more businesses and jobs.

Since the market crash that began in 2007, many have been waiting for the economy to come back. The economy will come back, but it will not be the same economy again. The old economy of the Industrial Age is dying and a new economy of the Information Age is emerging.

The rules of this new economy, an international network, will not be the same. And the old ideas from the Industrial Age - jobs security for life, pensions, benefits and labor unions - will not be able to survive in our new Information Age.

You want to know some of the Rules of the New Economy?
You want to be part of the International Network?
You want to learn to survive in the Information Age?

Visit Shakara Africa website today.
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by vivienobidike(f): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2013
u have really inspired me. we r nothing outside God. I have a good idea but wanna share it wit someone. can I pls have ur mail.
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by souls4christ: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2013
vivien_obidike: u have really inspired me. we r nothing outside God. I have a good idea but wanna share it wit someone. can I pls have ur mail.

Good day vivien, I very glad to know you are inspired with my story. This is my email & phone number inspiresouls4christ@gmail.com - 08083267777.

Pls feel free to write or call me any time for more inspiration.

God Bless You As You Do.
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by souls4christ: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2013
I got this Revelation yesterday and was instructed to share it with all aspiring entrepreneur.

I started a particular business some years ago with very little capital, and in a couple of years, the business blossomed. But just as fast as the business grew, it also failed even though I was very much dedicated to the growth of the business.

After the failure of this venture, I went in search of the reason behind the failure, the mistakes I made and a possible remedy. I knew I had the adequate business knowledge to start and grow a business but I knew something was missing. So I prayed and asked God for WISDOM to reveal my short-comings. And this was the reply I got.

THE SECRET TO A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS.

(P.S. Please read this post with an open mind and learn from the lessons therein.)

The Secret to a Successful Business is quite simple, although it can be easily over-looked.

The Secret is this, "In whatever you do in Business, always seek to GIVE than to RECEIVE." Quite simple right? Co-incidentally, this same rule applies in Relationships and every facet of Life. Unfortunately, a lot of upcoming business men/women do the exact opposite. They always concentrate on phrases like, "What's in it for me?" "What is the profit margin?" "How much money will I make from this business?" In other words, they always focus on RECEIVING than GIVING.

To focus on GIVING more in your Business, always remember THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT IN THE BIBLE: Luke 10:27, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all you strength, and with all your mind'; and 'Love your neighbor as you love yourself."

THIS IS MY REVELATION IN 3 PARTS;

1. THE IMPORTANCE OF GIVING TO GOD
2. THE IMPORTANCE OF GIVING TO OURSELVES
3. THE IMPORTANCE OF GIVING TO NEIGHBOR (HUMANITY)

1. THE IMPORTANCE OF GIVING TO GOD

In the Christian faith, Abraham is known as the father of all nations. This portrays how successful he was not just in business but in life as a whole. The book of Genesis 14:18-20 says; "And Melchizedek , who was king of Salem and also a priest of the Most High God, brought bread and wine to Abram, blessed him, and said,....May the Most High God, who gave you victory over your enemies, be praised!" And Abram GAVE Melchizedek A TENTH of all the loot he had recovered.

This, i.e A TENTH, in the present day church is known as A TITHE.

TRANSLATION; If Abraham is truly the father of all nations,which he is, thus, this gesture of his (GIVING TITHE) signifies the importance of GIVING back to God through his representatives here on earth.

2. THE IMPORTANCE OF GIVING TO OURSELVES

1 Corinthians 11:23-26 says, 'For I received from the Lord the teaching that I passed on to you: that the Lord Jesus,... took a piece of bread, GAVE thanks to God, broke it and said....do this in memory of me...."

TRANSLATION: Here the Leadership Training is GIVEN by our Lord Jesus Christ to apostle Paul and then to us and we are asked to keep GIVING the lessons to others ("...do this in memory of me..."wink

3. THE IMPORTANCE OF GIVING TO NEIGHBOR (HUMANITY)

In the book of Luke 9:11-17, Jesus fed a great crowd (with five loaves of bread and to fish). Please meditate on what I write here and see how it applies to business today.

(Do keep in mind that the Secret to a Successful Business is in seeking to GIVE rather than to RECEIVE.)

In the world of business, there are 2 categories of people;

1. Those who make the business work (Job Owners or Employees)
2. Those who own the business (Business Owners or Entrepreneurs)

In vs 12, 'The 12 disciples said to Jesus, "Send the people away so that they can go to the villages and farms round here to find food and lodging, because this a lonely place."

TRANSLATION: The disciples wanted the people to go back to their Jobs or Small Businesses in order to feed and shelter themselves ("Send the people away so that they can go..... find food and lodging."wink This was a temporary solution to a permanent problem ("...because this a lonely place."wink

Vs 13 says, But Jesus said to them, "You yourselves, give them something to eat." They answered, "All we have are five loaves and two fish...."

TRANSLATION: This means, Jesus told them to provide for the people (from there Small Business) even though they had very little resources ("All we have are five loaves and two fish."wink

Vs 14 says, 'There were about 5000 men there.' Jesus said to His disciples, "Make the people sit down in groups of about fifty each."

TRANSLATION: This is the most important part of this message because the instruction here means that, the disciples should put together a Team; this also means starting a Big Business ("Make the people sit down in groups of about fifty each."wink

Vs 16-17 says, 'Jesus took the five loaves and two fish, looked up to heaven, thanked God for them, and GAVE them to the disciples to distribute to the people. They all ate and had enough, and the disciples took up twelve baskets of what was left over.

TRANSLATION: TO WHOEVER IT IS READING THIS NOW, I DO NOT CARE HOW MUCH YOU HAVE OR WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH. IF YOU LIVE FAITHFULLY, AND YOU SINCERELY LOOK UP TO HEAVEN, THANKING GOD AND GIVING BOTH YOURSELF AND YOUR BUSINESS TO HIM, I GUARANTEE THAT THE SURPLUS (PROCEEDS) FROM YOUR BUSINESS WILL FEED GENERATIONS TO COME.

THE LORD MOST HIGH WILL BLESS YOU EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY BEYOND YOUR WILDEST IMAGINATION, IF, AND IF ONLY YOU CAN OBEY AND HAVE FAITH IN HIS WORDS.

Are you thinking of starting a business today? Genuinely consider what you can GIVE to both God and man and you will discover THE SECRET TO A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS.

Thanks for reading and please leave a comment to inspire other readers.

Please post a comment if your are inspired by this Revelation.
You can also email -inspiresouls4christ@gmail.com or call - 08083267777 for more information.

May God Bless You As You Do.
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
@soul4christ, could you please state your business name and verifiable office address, as a tax collector, I want to come with my officer to your office and verify your business records and bank account/s to collect the appropiate tax due the government.
From your write up you showed to be a christain, hence you are obliged to obey God's command at Roman 13:5-7. Where you cannot do this openly at this thread, pls visit any FIRS nearest to you
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by souls4christ: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
indigene: @soul4christ, could you please state your business name and verifiable office address, as a tax collector, I want to come with my officer to your office and verify your business records and bank account/s to collect the appropiate tax due the government.
From your write up you showed to be a christain, hence you are obliged to obey God's command at Roman 13:5-7. Where you cannot do this openly at this thread, pls visit any FIRS nearest to you

Thanks indigene for your comment and your eagerness to fulfill your duty as a tax collector. Yes the Bible in Luke 20:25 says, "Then Jesus said, "Pay to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, and to God what belongs to God." Maybe then I was against paying taxes to the Government because I did not believe they deserved it but anyway we did pay our tax promptly.

I hope I do not have to prove that to you but I also do hope you learnt the lessons from MY STORY.

God Bless You As You Continue To Inspire People Around You.
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by vivienobidike(f): 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
visit www.suspenseandemotions..com and read great stories
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by Henlus(m): 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2013
You really inspired me. Thanks very much.
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by souls4christ: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2013
Good morning Friends,

Please pay attention to this post.

Is 49:1-6 says, "Listen to me, O islands, pay attention, you people from distant lands. The Lord called (you) when (you)
were in (your) mothers womb, he pronounced your name before (you) were born....I will make you a light for the nations, so that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth."

Are thinking of starting your own Business?
Are you having difficulties with your Finances?
Do you need God's Grace in your Life and Family?

Call me on +234 (0) 8083267777.
Or send your Name and Location via SMS to me and I'll give you a call.

"We shall become what God wants us to be by courageously living our Christian values and by becoming heralds of the
Good News.

Have a Blessed Week.
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by souls4christ: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
"Never allow anything or anyone to become a Snare and a Trap in your life! If you want to follow God, follow Him wholly. Don't be one leg in, one leg out. Inconsistency is a terrible disease. Its robs you of enjoying either side. Stay somewhere."

Good day NL's.
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by tundebj(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
wonderful, i would like to know you more, you can be a food resource person for our teamupafrica entrepreneurial programs. God bless you for sharing this wonderful ideas
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by souls4christ: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
tundebj: wonderful, i would like to know you more, you can be a food resource person for our teamupafrica entrepreneurial programs. God bless you for sharing this wonderful ideas

Thanks for the compliment Tunde, love to hear more from you as regards your Teamupafrica entrepreneurial programs.

Sharing our experiences is one sure way of leading by example.
Please feel free to call me anytime on 08083267777.

Thanks
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by kentochi(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
following.
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by souls4christ: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
kentochi: following.

Thanks for following.

Feel free to call me anytime 08083267777
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by Opiosko: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Just came across the thread this afternoon, and am inspired in a way i can't fully explain cos there are no suitable words to explain it. OP you are doing a great job here, i think your mistake and transformation is a training to prepare you in your divine calling to inspire other. I dey talk too much abi?... ok. grin ..check your inbox, i just sent you a mail.
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by vaniesexy: 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
Wow am inspired by seein a brother here, God is ur strength
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by souls4christ: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
Thank you and may God Bless You
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by bros12345: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2013
hi bro,

Nice story. WOULD YOU BE KIND ENOUGH TO COMPILE THIS STORY INTO A PDF SO we can give it out to our growing list at www.businesscandle.com. By the way,we would also welcome you to write for us there. Let me know what you think.
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by souls4christ: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2013
bros12345: hi bro,

Nice story. WOULD YOU BE KIND ENOUGH TO COMPILE THIS STORY INTO A PDF SO we can give it out to our growing list at www.businesscandle.com. By the way,we would also welcome you to write for us there. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for the offer. I'll think about it. Meanwhile, I visited your website. It's very nice. THUMBS UP!
I'll like to talk to you via phone.
This is my number +234 8083267777
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by kentochi(m): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
Wow!
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by Agiemars: 10:54am On Oct 22, 2013
Really inspiring, thanks for sharing, God bless you.
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by souls4christ: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
Agiemars: Really inspiring, thanks for sharing, God bless you.

Thanks so much for your compliment. I'll check my email right away and will reply as soon as I can.
God Bless You Too.
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by cherisskenzy(f): 8:31am On Oct 25, 2013
Wow!!! Am really inspired. Tanx
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by souls4christ: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
cheris skenzy: Wow!!! Am really inspired. Tanx

You are welcome. Please spread the Good News Around.
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by CareerCaptain: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
I was not directly in this shoe, I was on the other hand employed but after few years got unemployed (sacked) and again got employed and finally Quitted . Why? Its simple, I created a path for my self and now, I am rich. I have my accounts smiling at me even at the times I lay on my bed sleeping and even when I am not around the business.

Being unemployed is not a good thing. Infact being cashless/broke is a great sin. I couldn't cope with it! And so, I got encouraged to take some great and bold steps. The major thing that was bothersome before I quitted my job was how much I would need to quit my job and create the path I needed. I later found a solution and I feel you can use them too.

Check them here How I Quit my Job to become an Employer and now I can boast to be an Employer.

You can learn from my experience How I Quit my Job to become an Employer
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by ogtavia(m): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
http:///1eD0BOr...pls follow d link and sign up...if u wnt a little but honest money,give it a trial..
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by souls4christ: 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
It's really encouraging when I get calls from my readers and realize that they have taken that initial step to change their status and have commenced on the journey to a life of FREEDOM.
My advice, its gonna be difficult (it has been for me) but NEVER, NEVER, NEVER give up because the truth is, that first is what will move you from being a loser to a winner.

JUST HANG IN THERE! NEVER GIVE UP! HE IS WITH YOU NOW AND FOREVER, AMEN!

PEACE BE WITH YOU.
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by bamshy: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2013
I think you tried to send me a mail...
Re: How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story by captainobvious: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
follow this link and discorver a new innovating job site, where you will be hired to do some task,
different in type and number. and you will be paid a estimated reward for that instant in your account,
after it the job poster will review the service and approve the status for your payout,
then you will be paid for your work via western union. Money gram is also coming soon.
You have to create a account with us to start and login to your member area,
and do daily your jobs and you will be really great after using our service.

http:///1guGm6v

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. / UBA Re-admitted Into Forex Market / How To Make Money From Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.