Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater (3912 Views)

What Is The Motto Of Your Primary School ? / Your University/Alma Mater Slangs / Describe Your School Or Alma Mater In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by alphaconde(m): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
Just realised that most people don't the motto of their various institutions or schools. Whereas these slogans/are suppose to direct our goals whilst with these institutions. But maybe the school authorities don't emphasize it hence the oblivion on the part of the schoolars.
So let's refresh our brains
What's the motto of your school/university.
Mine
Post graduate UNIZIK
Discipline self reliance and excellence Ambrose alli University ekpoma
Knowledge for Advancement
Ambrose alli university Secondary school
The key is in your hand for all round development
So what's urs?
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by ATMC(f): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
To restore d dignity of man!
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by Tolexander: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
OAU Ile Ife- Citadel for learning and culture.

Pearl Preparatory School, Ile Ife- To God be the glory.
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by alphaconde(m): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2013
ATMC: To restore d dignity of man!

This must be UNN with a standing horse. That's my dads school
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
Now Loading...
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by acidtalk: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
Do they even know their school or organization's website?

Yet they all kept laughing at the NSDC (oga at the top man).

Do You Know Your School Or Office Website Without Using Google?

https://www.nairaland.com/1227898/know-school-offices-website-without
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by alphaconde(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
acidtalk: Do they even know their school or organization's website?

Yet they all kept laughing at the NSDC (oga at the top man).

Do You Know Your School Or Office Website Without Using Google?

https://www.nairaland.com/1227898/know-school-offices-website-without
What's ur school motto sir
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by ATMC(f): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
alpha conde:

This must be UNN with a standing horse. That's my dads school
your dad! Wow!
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by SONKOko(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
Kai I don forget
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by ATMC(f): 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
alpha conde:
What's ur school motto sir
isn't it obvious...none, hence d defensiveness tongue
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by SirJay95Jay(m): 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
Excellence,integrity and service
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by IZUKWU(m): 3:38am On Mar 30, 2013
For secondary school, I went DMGS,ONITSHA . Then, our motto was LUX FIAT,it means 'show the light' . As kwa university levels , it was unn, Restoring the dignity of man. Now running my masters programme at futo,owerri, their motto is,technology for service.
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by ATMC(f): 7:01am On Mar 30, 2013
IZUKWU: For secondary school, I went DMGS,ONITSHA . Then, our motto was LUX FIAT,it means 'show the light' . As kwa university levels , it was unn, Restoring the dignity of man. Now running my masters programme at futo,owerri, their motto is,technology for service.
dengram we hail thee...lux fiat!
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 30, 2013
FUTO... Technology for service...... I rep futo
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by alphaconde(m): 10:03am On Mar 30, 2013
SirJay95Jay: Excellence,integrity and service
Which school is this
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by yormite: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
For secondary skul ogunmakin high school for virtue and knowledge and university excellentia humana expaties opus excellent in service to fatherland and fatherland bt i can,t categorically tell u nw i wl have to confirm 4rm my oga @ d top (which is d v.c)becos i dnt want 2 say something nw nd my oga @ d top wl say another thing i rep oou
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by yormite: 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
Greatest oouites excelentia humana expatries opus excelent in service to humanity and fatherland
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by yormite: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
Yes hv confirm 4rm my / d top Greatest oouites excelentia humana expatries opus excelent in service to humanity and fatherland if u can survive @ oou u can survive anywhere in d world i rep oou omo olowo university

1 Like

Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by alphaconde(m): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
There are over 130 universities in nigeria not upto ten represented here. Is it that most people don't know this detail.
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by AbuMikey(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
alpha conde: Just realised that most people don't the motto of their various institutions or schools. Whereas these slogans/are suppose to direct our goals whilst with these institutions. But maybe the school authorities don't emphasize it hence the oblivion on the part of the schoolars.
So let's refresh our brains
What's the motto of your school/university.
Mine
Post graduate UNIZIK
Discipline self reliance and excellence Ambrose alli University ekpoma
Knowledge for Advancement
Ambrose alli university Secondary school
The key is in your hand for all round development
So what's urs?
Bro,You attended AAU secondary school? shocked!!!
Imonitie or Alegimenlen?
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by AbuMikey(m): 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
AAU primary school=Knowledge for Advancement.
AAU secondary school=The Key is in your Hand.
AAU= Knowledge for excellence (Newly admitted)
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by alphaconde(m): 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
Abu Mikey: Bro,You attended AAU secondary school? shocked!!!
Imonitie or Alegimenlen?

Imonitie, left 2005, where u currently
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by AbuMikey(m): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
alpha conde:

Imonitie, left 2005, where u currently
Still at Ekpoma,left 2011/2012
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by ifeoluwaomotoso(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
excellence, integrity and service - Great ladokite
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by nobleman312(m): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
FGCI noni...PRO UNITATE
Re: What's The Motto/slogan Of Your School/al Ma Mater by alphaconde(m): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
nobleman312: FGCI noni...PRO UNITATE

What's the meaning of that?

(1) (Reply)

Waec 2018 Practical Specimen For Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agric Practicals / 2015/2016 Admission Into Gateway Polytechnic Saapade / Teaching In Nigeria Is Difficult Because The Pupils Are Too Intelligent —british

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.