Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Can I Root Fake Samsung Galaxy Notebook That Sells For 18k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can I Root Fake Samsung Galaxy Notebook That Sells For 18k (1344 Views)

LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 / My Fake Samsung Galaxy S3 (N20k) / Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Root Fake Samsung Galaxy Notebook That Sells For 18k by babasho1: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Pls can I root a samsung galaxy that does not allow me install or download any apps except the follow come I bought the phone with? PLS HELP
Re: Can I Root Fake Samsung Galaxy Notebook That Sells For 18k by Francheezy(m): 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
LYK.............................HELL N0
Re: Can I Root Fake Samsung Galaxy Notebook That Sells For 18k by Gerardcole(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
Sorry guy, you just bought a China phone.
Re: Can I Root Fake Samsung Galaxy Notebook That Sells For 18k by donlyone(m): 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
You can only ROOT an ANDROID phone and that thing you bought is not.
Cut your loss and buy a real android phone.

You were also reaped off, that phone you bought is like N12,000
Sorry if I hurt you LOL
Re: Can I Root Fake Samsung Galaxy Notebook That Sells For 18k by Francheezy(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
donlyone: You can only ROOT an ANDROID phone and that thing you bought is not.

Sorry if I hurt you LOL
he could av bot a VERY GUD ANDROID PHONE 4 DAT 18K
Re: Can I Root Fake Samsung Galaxy Notebook That Sells For 18k by babasho1: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
THE PHONE ALSO RUN ON ANDROID. DO YOU MEAN I CANT ROOT IT
Re: Can I Root Fake Samsung Galaxy Notebook That Sells For 18k by nybol(m): 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2013
babasho1: THE PHONE ALSO RUN ON ANDROID. DO YOU MEAN I CANT ROOT IT

What version of android ?
Re: Can I Root Fake Samsung Galaxy Notebook That Sells For 18k by OCTAVO: 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
donlyone: You can only ROOT an ANDROID phone and that thing you bought is not.

Sorry if I hurt you LOL
Nope, it‘s sold for N8,500. Someone I know just bought one and the guys is very happy. All attempts to explain to d guy dat he bought a JAVA phone proved abortive. Lolz
Re: Can I Root Fake Samsung Galaxy Notebook That Sells For 18k by donlyone(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
OCTAVO:
Nope, it‘s sold for N8,500. Someone I know just bought one and the guys is very happy. All attempts to explain to d guy dat he bought a JAVA phone proved abortive. Lolz

Thats just cold mehn, anyway I stand corrected. The Op must be eye-balling you right now. He still doesn't know that CHINCO is not android. Oops I've said too much....

GHOST MODE ACTIVATED
Re: Can I Root Fake Samsung Galaxy Notebook That Sells For 18k by Hotdiamond(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
donlyone:

Thats just cold mehn, anyway I stand corrected. The Op must be eye-balling you right now. He still doesn't know that CHINCO is not android. Oops I've said too much....

GHOST MODE ACTIVATED
run 4 UR dear life. Btw op Sowie o.
Re: Can I Root Fake Samsung Galaxy Notebook That Sells For 18k by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
op you have gotten a 'not original product' but check if it runs android OS 2.3.
If it does there is hope to still be able to install apps on it.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Alpha Specs And Everything You Need To Know / Rooting Infinix Zero 16gb / Asop V2 Custom Rom For Tecno H6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.