Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Odunlade Adekola With His Sons (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola With His Sons (Picture) (47525 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Basketmouth Pose For Rare Selfie / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola / Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola With His Sons (Picture) by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Odunlade Adekola With His Sons (Picture) by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2013
So many wannabes these days. Never heard anything close to this guy.

Codedrock:
dont you know how to search on google? Type his name and search...

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola With His Sons (Picture) by iichidodo: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2013
Why did this sh*t make fp? And who the f**k is he?
Re: Odunlade Adekola With His Sons (Picture) by ninja4life(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2013
He is my best nollywood yoruba genre actor cos he is really funny dats wen i do watch nollywood movies not now
Re: Odunlade Adekola With His Sons (Picture) by Rukjum: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2013
Codedrock:
do you really know the meaning of photoshop? Please reduce the rate of your garri drinking!
lol
Re: Odunlade Adekola With His Sons (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
sauer: who is he?
he is a butcher in kano

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola With His Sons (Picture) by rohzey(f): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Atleast make the photo clear.
It's not a nice pic.
I beg make we hear word joor! Na d clearity of d pics u wan see? Post ur own make we see A̶̲̥̅̊M̲̣̣̣ . Just go and learn how †̥✆ appreciate good thing(s). Duh!
Re: Odunlade Adekola With His Sons (Picture) by ddeola: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
Nice one !
Re: Odunlade Adekola With His Sons (Picture) by NOIBMUUL(m): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Atleast make the photo clear.
It's not a nice pic.

Must you complain for everything?
Re: Odunlade Adekola With His Sons (Picture) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
bukatyne: They don't look like they are excited to be with their father or pose with him.

It's not a nice picture for publicity or keeping.
What the absolute fcck is this? wth
Re: Odunlade Adekola With His Sons (Picture) by SymbolicalIdol(m): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
[quote author=bukatyne]They don't look like they are excited to be with their father or pose with him.
Not THEY he.
Re: Odunlade Adekola With His Sons (Picture) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
NOIBMUUL:

Must you complain for everything?
my post on dz site is non of ur biz.
rohzey: I beg make we hear word joor! Na d clearity of d pics u wan see? Post ur own make we see A̶̲̥̅̊M̲̣̣̣ . Just go and learn how †̥✆ appreciate good thing(s). Duh!
4 ur info, I cherish good things.
But I m sure ur ugly eyes has neva seen some1 as handsome as me in ur life.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola With His Sons (Picture) by Gluckdude(m): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
ugly kids undecided
Re: Odunlade Adekola With His Sons (Picture) by sweetgala(m): 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
On to the next one

Re: Odunlade Adekola With His Sons (Picture) by dirano4: 8:07am On Mar 31, 2013
Re: Odunlade Adekola With His Sons (Picture) by cfours: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
slimyem: This picture could be better. The son on the left is cuter than the other one.undecided
You can almost see Odunlade's comic person through the picture cool

you are wicked o

they both look cute/identical to me. lovely boys
Re: Odunlade Adekola With His Sons (Picture) by babybuzx(f): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
Go go boy dat guy na my favourite. Sisi kola lo le se. Talo lo osi iya laya won

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) / R Kelly Found Guilty Of Sex Trafficking And Racketeering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.