Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola (50924 Views)

Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) / I Did Not Attack Toyin Aimakhu On Instagram - Kemi Olunloyo / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by darmys(f): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
Posted by DAMINAJ.COM

Caption:

Onset filming with @odunomoadekola..whoever is saying or writing rubbish about me pls continue God help you..#rumourmongers #haters #nostopingme #higherme #influencer

https://www.instagram.com/p/-TocWhtzzA/?taken-by=aimakhutoyin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by Chanchit: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Make person just no be like bad belle, when I first saw the pix of her with the husband then I knew it can't last long, but I was thinking she would be the cause but it seems the guy sef na komanDO.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by dammywapes(m): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
I wish to be one but i don't like celebrity life

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by Omotayor123(f): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Person wife and person husband shocked
God dey watch una grin

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by Sijo01(f): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
What should we do with this na? Smh

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Endtime love

16 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by HopeAtHand: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hehehe.. Akure women behaviour. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
How will this help to rescue the hostages in Radisson Blu Hotel in Mali?

angry

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by osabiya16(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Woman undecidedWoman
Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by Burger01(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
angry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by 20bc(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Soon they will shoot the offset version on the bed....lol

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by shinarh: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
lovely

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by osaslord500(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
cry

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by adesegun121(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by bunmioguns(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by kennyman2000(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm... Actress!! Fear them, 90percent of yoruba actresses are whores in disguise.

Had a lady some years back that joined yoruba movie, she would go to location and come back home. Later, she stopped coming home. She'ld just come home and pick something atimes and leave.

At the end of the day, na belle she carried last and the so called man who is responsible for it denied it on the ground that she used condom with her and it's just once. The man started counting people who could be responsible cos he knows of her sextapades with them. She should go and meet them. Told him paternity test will be done when the lady gives birth, he said, he cant waste money on something he knew the result already.

Her parents too couldnt afford the fees. Na so the case just die.

It's such a disgrace for her parents that day.

May God not give us a child who will disgrace us.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
JUS A FILM grin grin grin BUH NOH REAL.... LOL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ok.. Next!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by broxymall(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by cass1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
And this made front page.... Na wa oooh

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by godoluwa(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
abegi, make we hear word jare.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by switesthart(f): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Gerrarahia men shiiiit

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by yyeanqah(m): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by fortune98(m): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
*in reminisce's voice*E fun mi lolosho to ni class

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by bellville: 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Their business.

Shop for books. Check my signature.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nollywood actresses separating from their husbands since 1960 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by lekinz(m): 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Will That Add Sugar To My 6 Days Soaked Garri

One day I'll never be online again my number will be switched off my accounts inactive. My house empty my room unoccupied and my stupidity no more,my trouble no more. Then I'll be on the other side of life and you'll wish for my trouble one last time, you won't find it you'll wish to see me crazy again you'll see just photos. But that trip is irreversible then I'll be six feet under. So enjoy my trouble now

17 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by chipzidar(f): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
lemme believe its just film
grin End time Love
Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by GudluckIBB(m): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
She's like her husband should go and die in Adams Oshomole's voice
Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by baddyoosha: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
I LOVE DIS DUDE NO HOMO
Re: Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola by demarc001: 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
ACTING! Its their Normal day to day activity and shouldn't be a front page thing jor. Front page is loosing its value!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini / Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO / Pregnant Khafi Shows Her Baby Bump In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.