Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? (3825 Views)

The success story of Nigeria Online Shopping! Have you shopped online yet? / Has Anyone Shopped On Www.asos.com? How Genuine Is It?? / Butterfly Picture: Diseased? Shopped? Or Awesome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by leonshom(m): 7:35am On Mar 30, 2013
Do you ever remember that moment you were stranded, maybe you went on shopping and you've spent more than your expected budget,or that moment you couldn't find your wallet on you,due to theft of sumtin. Share your experience on how you managed to survive.
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by dopeJemi: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2013
yes oh

Me and my friend go market go buy cLothes 4 ourseLves and na onLy 4k we get, me I wan buy 1 top, 1 basebalL hat and shoe Laces and my friend wan buy 1 top and 1 jean trouser and 4k no go reach us take buy alL wetin we want so we kan just pLan say we go price d cLothes wen we reach d store.. So we kan enter d store kan dey price buh d girL go dey form strong head, she say 1500 for 1 shirt, I kan just telL my friend say make he buy d shirt say I go buy my own Later cuz d money no go reach.. My friend kan just give Her 2000naira, expecting 500naira change, na d girL fooLishLy take 1000naira note 4rm d bag give us as change.. Omo! D race wey me and my friend pick comot d store ehn.. Usain boLt 4 no fit catch us sef grin grin Last Last sha, we buy alL wetin we want cheesy with d heLp of d girL grin
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by greall1: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2013
if you eat in canteen more than the amount you have in your pocket you just need to help them wash their plates for like 5 to 6 hours
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2013
YES. FOOD SHOPPING
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by dridowu: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2013
dopeJemi: yes oh

Me and my friend go market go buy cLothes 4 ourseLves and na onLy 4k we get, me I wan buy 1 top, 1 basebalL hat and shoe Laces and my friend wan buy 1 top and 1 jean trouser and 4k no go reach us take buy alL wetin we want so we kan just pLan say we go price d cLothes wen we reach d store.. So we kan enter d store kan dey price buh d girL go dey form strong head, she say 1500 for 1 shirt, I kan just telL my friend say make he buy d shirt say I go buy my own Later cuz d money no go reach.. My friend kan just give Her 2000naira, expecting 500naira change, na d girL fooLishLy take 1000naira note 4rm d bag give us as change.. Omo! D race wey me and my friend pick comot d store ehn.. Usain boLt 4 no fit catch us sef grin grin Last Last sha, we buy alL wetin we want cheesy with d heLp of d girL grin
thief in d making

1 Like

Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by dridowu: 9:38am On Mar 30, 2013
It hapins almost all d time but i beg dm dat i wil return d balance lata, sm free me and sm dnt
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by Maximus17(m): 9:39am On Mar 30, 2013
how did this topic make frontpage?
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by Mobinga: 9:40am On Mar 30, 2013
Maximus17: how did this topic make frontpage?

How dem dey take make front page before?

5 Likes

Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2013
Yes i went to buy condom at pharmacist as the guy give me the condom i check my pocket i no see my wallet.I just feel like fainted.Cos two of my brother are behind me and they don't know what am i going 2 buy.Cos all there thought was we came 2 buy panadol extra.So i just tel the other one to lend me money 2 buy balloon.And he said ballon at chemist?I said yeah just give the money.I feel embrassed lol
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by Hemanwel(m): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2013
Nope.Cos I look b4 I leap.
In other words:
ile laawo ka to s'omo l'oruko
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by Anubiri(m): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2013
I remember oneday lik dat wey I go eat 4 resturant na dia I meet 3 girls my old time friends naso dem say mak I buy food 4 dem...as big boy I be I told dem 2 take wat eva dey wnt cuz I get cash..wen we finish as I won pay I no see my money complete I been tink say I cum wit 5K bt na jst 1k I see $ total money am 2 pay is 3K...as a sharp guy I jst discharge d girls immediately den sit dwn dey tink of wat nxt 2 do....Watch out 4 part two if u lik it oooh..
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by slimyem: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2013
Still happened to me last week.No biggie.Use your ATM or return the goods and walk away.undecided
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 30, 2013
slim fit :
I'm getting bored of nairaland

Ok,fined ur level na...EPEMU!!!
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 30, 2013

lmao cheesy awon ole cheesy well i have been short of money at one time when i was way younger,like in jss1 then. me and my friends wanted to buy walkman when we were in secondary school.as of that time walkman was the in thing so we wanted to do shakara for our friends when we get to school.anyway we went to trade fair.i kept my wallet at the back of my jeans pocket,so my friend said she was hungry that we should first go and eat in one buka like that before we go to where they sell electronics.so we ordered for amala,ewedu, goat meat,pomo and bokoto.with fanta.everything ran into 45o naira.when it was time to pay,i put my hands at the back of my jeans to bring out the money all of us both contributed to buy the walkman,lo and behold,they had removed it on our way when there was leg traffic.so the girl said we will wash plates if we dont pay.the girl that served us took us to her oga and we begged him that we didnt know we were robbed.he believed us because lagos wasnt as populated as it is now and kids weren't wild like now.he said we should raise our hands.he deeped his hands inside our side pockets and backpockets,checked our undies (we had not yet started growing breast,it just poped out a little so no bra,just singlet)abused us and said small small girls like you,una dey eat wetin your mama and papa no fit eat finish,una get transport money to go home so?we said no.he gave us 1oo naira to go back to our houses.that day we were very sad,lol,our 35oo naira was gone cheesy anytime i remember i laugh. cheesy
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 30, 2013
slimyem: Still happened to me last week.No biggie.Use your ATM or return the goods and walk away.undecided
lol on the contrary as an adult now,ill tell the person to follow me to the nearest and available atm stand with the product,dispense money,give him,collect my good and everyone goes their way
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2013
Mobinga:

How dem dey take make front page before?
lolz
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by leonshom(m): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2013
U can ask google
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by fitzmayowa: 11:34am On Mar 30, 2013
Ask google

1 Like

Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2013
I do this all the time. Especially with food tongue
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by tegax(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2013
@Dopejemi,

Wrong answer to the OP's question.
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by tlops(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
kulyie: lol on the contrary as an adult now,ill tell the person to follow me to the nearest and available atm stand with the product,dispense money,give him,collect my good and everyone goes their way

Why would a shopkeeper follow U to collect his/her money..(he dey hawk ). U better drop my goods go out and withdraw your cash. sad
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
It happened to me wen i was in bayelsa, i was working with pepperoni foods limited at azikoro while i was living at onopa so on dat faithful day i bought sometin frm our security woman and gave her money and she ask me to come for my change later and i forgot to collect d change y going home ang i entered taxi and wen is time to pay d taxi man, bros, where u come see money, e come b like say make i just vanish inside dat motor. If say dat driver be anaconda dat day eeh e for swallow me but na God save me dat day.
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
tlops:

Why would a shopkeeper follow U to collect his/her money..(he dey hawk ). U better drop my goods go out and withdraw your cash. sad
to each his own.moreso if he has a sales person,why not
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by TableLeg(m): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
Yes happened a few times
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
happens to me sometyms
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by Odunnu: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
Several times. Thank God for ATM.
It has even happened when I wasnt with my card. Then, I just dropped the excess.
Funny thing is that I was raised by a woman who wrote down everything she needed from the market with their prices. One habit I didnt pick.
Even when I write out everything I want, I still get to see something I need that wasnt budgeted.

1 Like

Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by blackbeau1(f): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
It happens to me most of the time. What I do is,I drop the item in question and race back home to get more money or to the Atm to get more money. In a case where I don't have extra money,I just forfeit the item.
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2013

Make i no c where you write say Oga GEJ dey corrupt o
Re: Ever Shopped More Than Your Budget? by creativemusic: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Soilder Man Naked His Wife With Concubine After He Caught Them Together PHOTO / Dede-one-day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial / Watch As Notorious Female Gang Members Stab A Girl To Death (graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.