Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Oga On Top Movie Poster - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oga On Top Movie Poster (25961 Views)

Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster / Nollywood Actresses Semi-unclad On Movie Poster (photo) / Your Thoughts On 'Girls In The Mood' Movie Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Rick9(m): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2013
Nollywood get sense at all, well am getting sick and tired of this my Oga at the Top, nonsense
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Rick9(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2013
if i was Gej i would have given that NSCDC Man 10 Million Naira
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Shadydamsel(f): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2013
Nollywood @ it again.
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by okparafestus: 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
its ok nigeria e don do
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Sike(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
STALE AND STALE AGAIN!
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by redcliff: 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
papaejima1:
You hate nollywood and you still know all their names? undecided undecided

what does that have to do?
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Localamos(m): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
sholay2011: Funke! Don't disappoint me again! Kai! We know Jenifa was successful but that doesn't mean you should be in every meaningless trash of nollywood, starting from Blackberry babes to this.

Please, you are very talented; find movie scripts that make sense.

By the way, I don't care about the rest of the cast...

That's all...

Funke has money but no class/sophistication.
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
redcliff:

what does that have to do?

angry
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by redcliff: 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
victorazy:

Not that they acted it over night, but there are thousands of finished Nollywood films with no title yet Patience Ozogwo said so on Who want to be a millionaire

^^ iznt that lack of direction?

so OGA AT THE TOP is an appropriate title for this?
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
redcliff: [size=14pt]mschew. So in less than three weeks, they wrote, shot, post produced a full movie going by the period the "oga on the top" interview ensued. Funke shame on You for accepting this role. Nkem Owoh, I dont blame you cos i know u have a crush on Funke. The reason you accepted the role.but i am still dissappointed in you anyways. I hate Nollywood! [/size]
grin grin grin same here. sad
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Skydo2(m): 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
redcliff: [size=14pt]mschew. So in less than three weeks, they wrote, shot, post produced a full movie going by the period the "oga on the top" interview ensued. Funke shame on You for accepting this role. Nkem Owoh, I dont blame you cos i know u have a crush on Funke. The reason you accepted the role.but i am still dissappointed in you anyways. I hate Nollywood! [/size]
y did u?it's nomal tinz,cos sum1 will fall into pit and anoda one will learned from it.
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by decode55(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
Thankgodtt: . For one to produce a movie out of a phrase, it is called creativity!! If it is hollywood u'll say they are talented but because it s ur country, u hate it!!!! I dnt blame yhu!! U lack common scene!!!

Common scene??
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by badesco(m): 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
My oga on top story is no more news so drop it now
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by kenex4ever(m): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
Nollywood is so predictable, I said it b4 now, more pipu ll bring dia poster, u will see diff versions: my oga in d top, dia oga from d top, oga of d top, oga close to d top, my oga living at d top ...

1 Like

Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by jimngam(m): 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
Has it occurred to anybody yet that this could've been photoshopped? Anyways, there's nothing Nollywood can't do,3wks is even too long for a Nollywood movie.
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by jimngam(m): 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
kenex4ever: Nollywood is so predictable, I said it b4 now, more pipu ll bring dia poster, u will see diff versions: my oga in d top, dia oga from d top, oga of d top, oga close to d top, my oga living at d top ...

No kiimii Wii laff abeg......
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
Idiots everywhere....so No one could actually realize this is photoshopped? undecided. Check the poster very well....check the drama and all, does it make any sense?

You know what I think? Some Nollywood producers are dumb, but some nairalanders are much dumber!
Some Nollywood producers don't use their brains, but I think some nairalanders don't have brains at all! QED
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2013
The mod who put this nonsense on front page sef *sighs*_____i don't know what to say....
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Mandesz(m): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
I'm mr Shem. Leave d idiots 2 make money from my mistake. I thank God i matter 4 naija datz wy people criticise me up2 dis level. 'my oga @ d top' has come n gone, if u are talkin of dis u are in d past and simply ''outdated''!
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by blackbeau1(f): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
Trust nollywood producers to produce movies that make no sense.
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
It is obvious that the poster is photoshopped.
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Crixina(f): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
i tot pple shud knw mor than this in the age we are.what if its nt really a movie but a digital stunt again,besides wats wit 'mouthing' da actors,its their lives and what they choose to do wit it is their biz.
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by bonaraymond: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
Meaningless poster and nonsense Nollytree!
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Toshlad(m): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
To my numerous commenters on dis blog...dough funke should av looked at d titte and consider d magnanimity of d oga at d top saga..but d title is differnt it is OGA ON TOP not OGA AT D TOP..its just a meausre to seize d air and sell d job..its high time we put a final stp to dis oga at d top issue..
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Andyforte: 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
Very uncreative and I know it won't even be work 2seconds of my time.
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Osyxcel(m): 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Osyxcel(m): 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
Lol....this obviously is not real, it's just graphics work....
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by VellyG(m): 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
if u want to criticise why dont u make it constructive.wer did u ur baseless rumour dat osuofia is running after jenifer.is it cos u dont want the saliver in ur mouth to ferment dats y u open it and say rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by coronaprof(m): 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
Should I call this creativity or lack of it? Newyway man must wack.
Watch out for mine' madam @ d bottom'
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by skyreach(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
JusticeEquity: I came across this poster on a website, I laughed seeing the title 'MyOgaOnTop'. Drop ur comment.. I posted the picture .. What does 'MyOgaAtTheTop' mean to you?

I am not surprised with d title knowing that our dear nollwood lacks creativity where trash is accepted. Its a farce!
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by boobfan: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
Please do not crucify these actors and actresses.Sometimes they are given roles to play with a tentative title of the movie,after the shooting,editing and post productions,the marketer or producer may change the name to suit a trend.I surely believe that the film was not produced with "Oga at the top" title in mind but the idea just crept in and script adjustments were done here and there to feature some scenes that may match the title.Sometimes, some nollywood supposed comedy movies provoke anger but few from notable producers only make my day!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch These Comedy Skits By A Nairalander. / Liquorose Emerges Head Of House As Emmanuel Wins The Ultimate Veto Power Game / Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.