Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

An Opportunity To Study In South Africa With Free Tuition Fee!!! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / An Opportunity To Study In South Africa With Free Tuition Fee!!! (10999 Views)

STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship / Cheap/free Tuition Fee Universities Offers Admission For 2012/2013. / Cheap, Affordable Tuition Fee Universities In Ukraine & Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Opportunity To Study In South Africa With Free Tuition Fee!!! by solutionscolony: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2013
Have you been looking for an opportunity to travel abroad and study?
Do you have everything it takes to study abroad but the tuition fees have always
been hindering you from realizing your dreams?<!--more-->
Have you been told that you have to work in your chosen country of study before you can maintain yourself?
If your answer to all the above questions is yes, then what am about to reveal to you will surely sweep you off your feet, and you may start blaming yourself for not knowing this long time ago.
What am about to reveal to you is nothing but the reality and you don’t have to take any risk to verify the authenticity of all my claims here.
But before I move on, let me quickly say here that this opportunity is available for the following categories of people:
1.Those planning to travel abroad to have their masters degree in science courses.
2.The individual must be a science student and the master degree he/she is planning to pursue must be research based degree. Now, let us go directly to the opportunity few Nigerians know about. Generally, in Nigeria when we are talking about schooling abroad, all what majority of us look out for is either scholarship or trying to go and study in one of these countries believe to have tuition free universities
like Sweden, Finland, Germany, Norway but even most of these countries have started introducing tuition fees for their international students. My dear reader, have you ever imagined studying in a country where the tuition fee for your master degree is free, secondly where you will be given monthly allowance up to like #80,000 in Nigeria Naira and job guaranteed after your master’s degree?
I know it looks too good to be true because I felt the same way when I came across this not until I saw it myself and that is the opportunity am about revealing to you here.
First of all, which country have I been talking about since morning? I am talking about South Africa!!!
Yes, you heard me right, South Africa!!!!!I know you will find it hard to believe that you can do your masters degree in South Africa tuition free and even monthly allowance of #80,000 average and ultimately guaranteed job at the end of your programme.
Let me quickly say it again that this is for science student and for master’s degree, if it is undergraduate study, you can’t have all these opportunities.
Have you not been thinking why the school will go along way doing this for students that are not even citizen of their country?
Let me quickly tell you that south Africans generally have low interest in education because whether they do or not, Government is always there for them to provide them with anything they want so they don’t see any reason for them to go as far as masters research degree and south Africa as a country looking forward to develop in research is ready to fund students showing genuine interest in research degree even if he/she is a non citizen and even guaranteed job after the degree just to develop their research potentials
Presently there are 83 Nigerian students in this school taking their masters degree
with full research work and they are enjoying their monthly stipends and also enjoying the opportunity to work if they want. The reason why you have the opportunity to work is because the visa that you will be given is permanent resident visa of at least 3 years.
Presently, the school is having a representative here in Nigeria which oversees the admission process, the visa application and everything involved to ensure you arrive in South Africa, there are Nigerian lecturers presently lecturing in this prestigious university and they are the brain behind the exposure of this opportunity to Nigerians.
I know by now you are wondering whether I am going to tell you the details of this great and rare opportunity. Wel remember once again that-
•The school is tuition free
•You are entitled to guarantee monthly stipends of R3500 average. Even if you are lucky to get a job here in Nigeria, do you think you can be paid as much at entry level? Think of that!
•Guaranteed job after you finish your program and pass. Well, this is an opportunity in front of you, whether to explore it or not is your decision to take. To have access to all the details of this, I have put a small manual together that will show you the access to the school, to their representative here in
Nigeria. Now when I started this report, I told you that you don’t have to take any risk in order to authenticate the reality of all the claims here. All you just have to do is to follow all I will show you in the report. Go to their representative office here in Nigeria and see things yourself, the last time I went there, I met up to students ready to leave for south Africa, and if you too can try and go there, am
very sure you will meet more. Then you will see evidences yourself!
How much will this manual go for? I am giving this manual out for just #4000 for the first 50 people and after this, I know it will not sell for nothing less than #7500,because am planning to liaise with one of these big internet marketers here in Nigeria to sell this information so by that time it will be a bomb.
HOW WILL YOU ORDER FOR THIS MANUAL?

call 07032690072 to request for the acct no by text
NOTE: we deliberately do this because of the high demand
http://studyitout.com/an-opportunity-to-study-tuitionfree-in-south-africa-revealed/
Re: An Opportunity To Study In South Africa With Free Tuition Fee!!! by atrionosocial: 4:31am On Oct 29, 2014
You said that "I know you will find it hard to believe that you can do your masters degree in South Africa tuition free and even monthly allowance of #80,000 average and ultimately guaranteed job at the end of your programme" It is tru

If you any programm such ad Learnerships, can you give me information

Right now i visit www.availablelearnerships.com to find scholarships in electronic Learnerships

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Project Topics | Download Complete Project Abstract ( Chapter 1- 5 ) / Which University In Nigeria Allow Awaiting Result For Pre-degree? / Gain Admission Into 200 Level In The University Of Your Choice Without Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.