Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Cheap, Affordable Tuition Fee Universities In Ukraine & Poland - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Cheap, Affordable Tuition Fee Universities In Ukraine & Poland (15831 Views)

STUDY IN CYPRUS @ Near East University!!! With Low Tuition Fee & 50% Scholarship / An Opportunity To Study In South Africa With Free Tuition Fee!!! / Study Abroad: UK, USA, Canada, Ukraine, Poland, Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap, Affordable Tuition Fee Universities In Ukraine & Poland by kenayigbe: 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2011
Are you tired of Nigerian Universities palava and strikes Perhaps you want to study abroad (Undergraduates and Graduates Programmes) where you can get quality education at VERY affordable price?? For more enquiries, send a mail to: kenn_george@yahoo.co.uk OR call +380933320423

Kenn
Re: Cheap, Affordable Tuition Fee Universities In Ukraine & Poland by Bearal: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2012
kenayigbe: Are you tired of Nigerian Universities palava and strikes Perhaps you want to study abroad (Undergraduates and Graduates Programmes) where you can get quality education at VERY affordable price?? For more enquiries, send a mail to: kenn_george@yahoo.co.uk OR call +380933320423

Kenn

please how much am i gonna pay for the cheapest university in poland. Thank u
Re: Cheap, Affordable Tuition Fee Universities In Ukraine & Poland by slumcat(m): 8:33am On Mar 16, 2012
must we call . drop details. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cheap, Affordable Tuition Fee Universities In Ukraine & Poland by naveenkar: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2012
You can even try for Russian government scholarships and applications are being accepted for the same.
Try.
http://scholarshipsandfunds.com/russian-government-scholarship-2012-documents-international-candidates-and-russians-living-abroad/275/
Russian government scholarships 2012
Re: Cheap, Affordable Tuition Fee Universities In Ukraine & Poland by naveenkar: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2012
You can even try for Russian government scholarships and applications are being accepted for the same.
Try.
Who knows, it could be you.
Re: Cheap, Affordable Tuition Fee Universities In Ukraine & Poland by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2012
Plz my pple,,,,hw can we go abt university in poland?
I need d details.
Re: Cheap, Affordable Tuition Fee Universities In Ukraine & Poland by moshoodn(m): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2012
pls i'll need a full detail for a masters degree. . . cheap and affordable.
Re: Cheap, Affordable Tuition Fee Universities In Ukraine & Poland by austin09: 9:40am On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Cheap, Affordable Tuition Fee Universities In Ukraine & Poland by austin09: 9:45am On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Cheap, Affordable Tuition Fee Universities In Ukraine & Poland by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
austin09:

Do you need an agent that will get you admission in Poland? we can do that for you.

educationalfulfillment@gmail.com
+380631289413

I have almost read everything about poland and i heard that,their embassy here in Nigeria doesn't normally give visa to students even though you meet up with there requirements. Few people that i have seen succeeded with their applications went through a poo bleeping stress and frustration before getting it. infact, i read about one guy that had already be a student in poland but came down to Nigeria for a personal issue and unfortunatly his visa eventually got outdated before getting back. Despite the fact that he was already a student there,you couldn't imagine the hell he passed through before he could finally get it renewed and all the supportive interference coming from the school was either less effective or abortive. So, what can you say about this ?

NB: i do not need any agent, but could you please clarify the above question for us.

(1) (Reply)

Get Admission Into Afforable Universities In Europe / Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin / Check Out These Educational And Teaching Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.