Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep (3089 Views)

How To Ship Cheap Blackberry, Phones, Laptops To Your Doorstep / How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep / Buy Goods Using Liberty Reserve Payments Including Phones Laptops Andcameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by yemight2776(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2013
IMPORTATION OF CHEAP BLACKBERRY PHONES & LAPTOPS AS LOW AS #4,500 & #17,000 RESPECTIVELY.

Do you wish to Start shipping goods like Blackberry Phones, Laptops, iPad and other products from abroad and have your package delivered here in Nigeria.

This Business is real and its 100% Reliable, Profitable and Easy to Carry Out

Examples: -
(1.) Did you know you can get a Blackberry Phone (Curve 2) as ...low as #4,500 which you can later sell for around #10,000 and make #5,500 as a profit.

(2.) Did you know that you can also get a Toshiba Satellite P205D-S8804 17'' for just $110 which is around #16,500 to #17,000 and later sell it for #45,000 or #50,000.

If you are interested in this business or have any question on how to succeed on this business you can drop your comment.
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by God4memi: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2013
I am interested if this is real and not another scam my is 08032406555
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by ugo41babe(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2013
Ok. Tell us what u have.
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by ebooksdepo: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2013
i am 100% interested in this business-my GSM No.-2348069429483
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by diran18: 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
Pls am interested. 08035207445 or talk2seunibk18@yahoo.com
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by Aleshyto(m): 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
i hv interest wht do u hv for us 2ascadek@gmail.com
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by wealthyk: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
I AM INTERESTED PLS EMAIL ME ON WEALTH4LIFEINC@YAHOO.COM
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by doctorgold(m): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
What shipping option do you use and how effecvtive and cheap is it. That's the most important factor in importation business.
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by dav8id(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
@Al always think out of the box before dropping your mail for any info.
firstly. @Op did not mention the conditions of those laptop and bb he listed. Yes it maybe true that @op did not really know the different between WCMDA AND GSM BLACKBERRY PHONE. Reason, if you check mobilekarma dot com you will find out that they sell brand new curve 2 at $37 to $40. But if you most know that phone can not work in nigeria coz did not even have a sim card slot.
same thing apply to laptops. Used laptop are classified acording to their cusmetic condition. Some may be clean but with HDD,RAM,UNBONTABLE,DEATH OR WEAK BATTERY and many more.
used laptop and used blackberry business is not a kind of business you can just venture into just because someone you met on net feed you with any how info.the business is not for everyone coz there is alot to put in order before get started.
you need to think of shipping,
you need to think of where to get them buy,
you need to think of payment means.
also, it need huge capital if you really want to make good profit out of it coz, the supplier that will be supplyin to you need to buy in quantity and most of them have a maximum purchase quantity and only buying in quantity guarantee you profit. So to start this business you need not less than 100k at minimum for laptops or 50k for bb.

alternative. You can also start the business locally and later upgrade to importation. Locally mean you buy from importer here in nigeria and resell for profit.that's how i start.

regard.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by yemight2776(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2013
God4memi: I am interested if this is real and not another scam my is 08032406555

the business is real and many Nigerians are doing the business just that they kept the secret to themselves but am ready to reveal the secret.
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by yemight2776(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2013
ugo41babe: Ok. Tell us what u have.

This business is not new just that it has been kept secretly by the people that know about it and am ready to reveal the secret because the business is 100% real. so anybody that need more details on how to go about this business should just leave a email address and i will send the details. Good luck
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by yemight2776(m): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2013
dav8id: @Al always think out of the box before dropping your mail for any info.
firstly. @Op did not mention the conditions of those laptop and bb he listed. Yes it maybe true that @op did not really know the different between WCMDA AND GSM BLACKBERRY PHONE. Reason, if you check mobilekarma dot com you will find out that they sell brand new curve 2 at $37 to $40. But if you most know that phone can not work in nigeria coz did not even have a sim card slot.
same thing apply to laptops. Used laptop are classified acording to their cusmetic condition. Some may be clean but with HDD,RAM,UNBONTABLE,DEATH OR WEAK BATTERY and many more.
used laptop and used blackberry business is not a kind of business you can just venture into just because someone you met on net feed you with any how info.the business is not for everyone coz there is alot to put in order before get started.
you need to think of shipping,
you need to think of where to get them buy,
you need to think of payment means.
also, it need huge capital if you really want to make good profit out of it coz, the supplier that will be supplyin to you need to buy in quantity and most of them have a maximum purchase quantity and only buying in quantity guarantee you profit. So to start this business you need not less than 100k at minimum for laptops or 50k for bb.

alternative. You can also start the business locally and later upgrade to importation. Locally mean you buy from importer here in nigeria and resell for profit.that's how i start.

regard.

All what you said is correct but the business is not new just that they didn't reveal the secret since and am ready to reveal the secret to help a lot of people. and about the details, you can drop your email address if you really want to know about the details of the business.
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by dreu2fine(m): 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
My no is 08034595985 n email is dreu2fine@gmail.com
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by dav8id(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
yemight2776:

All what you said is correct but the business is not new just that they didn't reveal the secret since and am ready to reveal the secret to help a lot of people. and about the details, you can drop your email address if you really want to know about the details of the business.
can you read the handwritting on the wall? Did i sound like someone who need the business? I am an expert in importation business my bro, just go through my profile and see how i do justice to real time importation business.
if you most know, i you are misleading people here and did you know what mean by misleadin? ..SCAMMING...

get it clear my bro.
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by yemight2776(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2013
dav8id: can you read the handwritting on the wall? Did i sound like someone who need the business? I am an expert in importation business my bro, just go through my profile and see how i do justice to real time importation business.
if you most know, i you are misleading people here and did you know what mean by misleadin? ..SCAMMING...

get it clear my bro.

SCAMMING......maybe you don't know much about the business then because you should have know what scam look like but all the same am ready to reveal the secret to help people so that they too can start earning from the business.
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by DrFemaj: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
Yemight, plz i need the info.my e mail is : primesuccessconsult@yahoo.com.my gsm no is 08065096337.tanx
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by Uwa2000(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
yemight2776:

uwahstanley@yahoo.co.uk or 08032441897
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by Uwa2000(m): 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
cheesy i,m intersted my email is uwahstanley @yahoo.co.uk or 08032441897
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by yemight2776(m): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
Everybody should check there email address for the details on the business. Good luck
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by newloaded: 6:41am On Apr 10, 2013
yemight2776: Everybody should check there email address for the details on the business. Good luck

send to mine too -gbadejonet@gmail.com
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by timoney45(m): 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
Send it to me on timkelly45@gmail.com. Let me disect it if it is nt a scam
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by timoney45(m): 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
Send it to me on timkelly45@gmail.com. Let me disect it, if it is nt a scam
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by iroko784real: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2013
yemight2776: IMPORTATION OF CHEAP BLACKBERRY PHONES & LAPTOPS AS LOW AS #4,500 & #17,000 RESPECTIVELY.

Do you wish to Start shipping goods like Blackberry Phones, Laptops, iPad and other products from abroad and have your package delivered here in Nigeria.

This Business is real and its 100% Reliable, Profitable and Easy to Carry Out

Examples: -
(1.) Did you know you can get a Blackberry Phone (Curve 2) as ...low as #4,500 which you can later sell for around #10,000 and make #5,500 as a profit.

(2.) Did you know that you can also get a Toshiba Satellite P205D-S8804 17'' for just $110 which is around #16,500 to #17,000 and later sell it for #45,000 or #50,000.

If you are interested in this business or have any question on how to succeed on this business you can drop your comment.
i am interested lets talk chibuezeogugua@yahoomail.com 08064438611
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by asdan(m): 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
Plz am interested in the Importation Biz send me the know how to myasdan@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by timoney45(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
Those who have been sent d mail should send me a copy pls. Since d op has refused 2 send it. Send 2 timkelly45@gmail.com
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by auchman88(m): 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2013
please im interested. Drop me the details here matricares01@gmail.com
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by Musyus(m): 4:30am On Apr 13, 2013
Pls sir, i need the details urgently because, i'm planning to venture into the business soon: Phatyus79@gmail.com
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by husleleks: 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
i need the info pls my mail is : bigdaysure@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by alldetails: 7:31am On Apr 21, 2013
Why not make it a free for all info.. Anyway here is my email..importmailbox@yahoo.com
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by stevenco: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2013
Pls send to eduscholars@yahoo.com
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by inereunwa1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
Pls I'm interested inereunwa@gmail.com
Re: How To Ship Cheap Blackberry Phones & Laptops To Your Doorstep by yemight2776(m): 9:16am On May 01, 2013
IMPORTATION OF GOODS FROM USA & CANADA TO YOUR DOORSTEP IN NIGERIA

This is a very new research and what make this Ebook different from the ones you have been seeing or hearing online is that, it didn’t depend only on importation of Blackberry phones and Laptops only but you can also shop other products like Clothes, Shoes, Jewelries, and Electronics etc.
It take me some days before getting this Ebook together because I want it to solve the entire importation problem been face by Nigerians online.
My friend, there is enough money in this business and this is real because I have test it first and that’s what gave me the confidence that this is a clean business that can earn you good profits.

PROOF
This is the product I bought using the steps inside this Ebook and it was a successful one and my good was delivered in time.
Below is the total estimated that bring the laptop to me here in Nigeria and let’s do the calculation together……..
@ $158 = $192.40 x 158 = N30,399.2
@ $160 = $192.40 x 160 = N30,784
And did you know what, I later sell the laptop for N47,000 because if you see the system, it is very neat and clean that if I didn’t tell you that is Refurbishing Laptop you will never know.

Refurbishing: - is the products that have been used and converted back to new one.

Note that if you want to go for used laptops, the price will be lesser and the refurbishing ones and they are very good too.

HOW CAN YOU START THIS BUSINESS

This is very easy because I have put everything inside one Ebook called “IMPORTATION OF GOODS FROM USA & CANADA TO YOUR DOORSTEP IN NIGERIA”

HOW CAN YOU GET THIS EBOOK

That is simple as well because I have decided to make it easy for everybody to get @ cheaper price of N2,000 but am only giving 20 peoples the opportunity to purchase it at this rate which I will later increase to N3,000 after the first 20 sells.
All what you need is to hurry so as to be among the first 20 peoples to get the Ebook for just N2,000.
HOW TO PAY FOR THE EBOOK

This is the account to forward your payments into
BANK: - GTBank
ACC. NAME: - IGBALAYE OLAYEMI
ACC. NOS: - 0036239169

BANK: - Sterling Bank
ACC. NAME: - IGBALAYE OLAYEMI
ACC. NOS: - 0009398558

After payment, please send your: -
Name
Email Address, where the downloading link will be sent to.
Name of bank you pay into
Amount you pay
What you pay for
To 07062951633, and immediately I receive the alert of your payment, the link where you will download the Ebook will be forward to your Email Address. But make sure you send correct Email so as not to delay your order.

To our success,
Igbalaye Olayemi (iOSconcept)
CEO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Astor Transformer 200kva/11kv / Need Supplies From Turkey ? Contact Us! / How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.