Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

I Need Spiritual Help From Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Spiritual Help From Pastors (865 Views)

I Need Spiritual Help / Where Can I Locate A Spiritualist In Nigeria To Seek For Spiritual Help? / Keep Your Wife Away From Pastors, Many Pastors Are Demons & Lovers Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Spiritual Help From Pastors by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2013
Am having some spiritual challenges which i need a genuine deliverance pastor to help me out.so if u are one or u have one as ur pastor pls kindly hook me up with him cos am currently in the village and d pastors here cant even pray themselves out let alone others.pls its urgent.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Pastors by PastorOluT(m): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2013
[quote
author=Pinopinoguy]Am having some spiritual challenges which i need a
genuine deliverance pastor to help me out.so if u are one or u have one
as ur pastor pls kindly hook me up with him cos am currently in the
village and d pastors here cant even pray themselves out let alone
others.pls its urgent.[/quote]

I will answer u briefly now n get back 2 u later in d day. first, u dont need a pastor or any diliverance, u r already a pastor urself if u r born again, which bring me 2 d 2nd part, are u saved?

when u get saved, soak urself in d word n ur language will change 4m seeking 2 being a blessing 2 others.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Pastors by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2013
Pastor Olu T:
when u get saved, soak urself in d word n ur language will change 4m seeking 2 being a blessing 2 others.
yes i thats tru but i believe there are problems that one cant get himself/herself out except with d help of some1 that has a special calling for that purpose.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Pastors by shdemidemi(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
Pinopinoguy:
yes i thats through but i believe there are problems that one cant get himself/herself out except with d help of some1 that has a special calling for that purpose.

What the pastor said is right .
All you need from a man of God is to encourage you with the word of God .
If it is the will of God for you to go through what you are going through, you need to accept it
You can as well go in prayer for God to take the afflictions away if it is not His will
Anything you are going through is your cross, you have to keep moving in endurance and faith with the Hope of rest in Christ.
So, looking for a spiritualist is like looking for a short cu to your destiny.
It might or might not work but It will definitely not be the path which God has pre-planned for you.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Pastors by wazobiaforu(m): 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
Since you still have mouth to talk and energy to use internet, then you can start talking to God directly without a mediator, God understand all languages. If you like you can speak Yoruba,Hausa,igbo with english while praying

At that time you won't need to ask me for anything. I tell you the truth,YOU WILL ASK THE FATHER DIRECTLY, and he will grant your request because you use my name."—(John 16:23-27)

1 Like

Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Pastors by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
I have heard many but only Prophet t.b Joshua @ www.scaon.org and Apostle Prince Ikharebhore @ www.christlovesynagogue.org I know. Visit one of them and be set free within few minutes.

I see you experiencing too many disappointments and inability to get hold firmly to your financial earnings.i.e you are unable to keep account of what you labour for long. You need to be delivered. Read Psalms:51 with the whole of your heart at night before going to bed and pay a visit to any of the aforementioned altar of deliverance.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help From Pastors by achinaboy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
Pinopinoguy: Am having some spiritual challenges which i need a genuine deliverance pastor to help me out.so if u are one or u have one as ur pastor pls kindly hook me up with him cos am currently in the village and d pastors here cant even pray themselves out let alone others.pls its urgent.
work with those village pastors,most of them are still working with the power of God

(1) (Reply)

The Proposed New Rccg Auditorium; Another Rebutal / Is It Right For Men Of God To Use Armed Guards? / Coza's Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Confirms He Had Sex With Ese Walter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.